Im willing to guess she knew this for a while

>twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/793254986641764356
How long has she been sitting on that? This was her Magnum Opus guys, and it was shit. Taking Trumps claims of a rigged election which we know for a fact is happening with all the evidence piling on the Soros machines. Wow a multi-national businessman did a deal with a bank? What about all the pay to play deals she has done her whole career with different country's. The fact she is even making this an issue just proves her warmongering with Russia. Why is anyone voting for her again?

Other urls found in this thread:

whois.com/whois/trump-email.com
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/793254986641764356
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=1
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0&referer=
youtu.be/zBdK4L2RdKE?t=210
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RUSSIA
RUSSIA

If Trump asked for RTs he would get 70k+ plus. She might bc of the media-Clinton complex, but it's clear already that organically she'll be lucky to get to 20k RTs

They blew their load too early with the puzzy tape and now they are fucked.

You see they never imaging something big enough would happen in the last couple of weeks that they would not be able to bury it. Then FBI fucked their shit up out of left field, and they are stuck with a brutal news cycle in the most crucial week of the election with no ammo to deflect the story. They basically got left their with their dicks out on game day after controlling the media narrative the entire election cycle (except for maybe when she passed out on 9/11.)

The Russian conspiracies are so pathetic it only confirms that they are out of ammo.

Time for her to come clean on all her dealings with Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

Though I don't think it's her that will tell the world.

It's been confirmed.

PUTIN IS MANIPULATING DONALD

how will drumpkins ever recover??

>This was her Magnum Opus
why are you retards so goddamn eager to assume your enemy doesnt have a bullet left in the chamber?

She will in jail
Muh Russia has been a meme for a while now. It all rings empty over here

>8 Days before election
>Race against the clock on this FBI shit.
Nope

the US intelligence community has now CONFIRMED that PUTIN has personally directed cyberattacks against the US to influence the outcome of the US elections.

A foreign adversary* is trying to influence the US presidential election for the first time in the history of America.
That should scare everyone regardless of their political ideas.

*Russia

>people are already voting
>she still has a bullet in the chamber

the only people she is shooting right now is herself

denial. or Projection..

Actually, it's projection. it's all been projection.

If the US intelligence community confirmed anything it would be a breach of the Hatch Act!!!!!
Hatch Act!
Hatch Act!

>a jedi mind meld

>A CONFIRMED LIAR HAS SAID SOMETHING, SO IT MUST BE TRUE BECAUSE I WORK FOR CTR AND NEED TO AMASS SHEKELS BEFORE I LOSE MY JOB NEXT WEEK

Yes, you need to shoot yourself in the face right away.

WHY THE FUCK IS SHE SHIT TALKING THE FUCKING RUSSIANS! SHUT THE FUCK UP!

For a Globalist, she sure does get irritated when people do business with foreign countries.

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Who is in charge of US Intelligence?
Did he get a dufflebag of cash here recently?

probably the hacker known as 4chans

> a foreign adversary
Obama

Putin is an KGB agent, he himself went to america and posed as an US intelligence agent and sent himself the leaks so that he could give them to wikileaks

You sure they're out of ammo? I have a feeling they're currently digging all the way back to Trump's childhood in order to find a scandal.

It would be confusing yes, if business were done, yes I agree.

As it stands it only makes me think she is as insane as the legends all say

I spent 30 minutes arguing with someone on youtube, I was basically just yelling PROOF at them the entire time and they couldn't give me shit but kept talking like they had anything to say. Her supporters make the proles in 1984 look like geniuses.

This.

A lot of her posts have less than 1k RTs

whois.com/whois/trump-email.com

>MCMULLIN
>MCMULLIN
>MCMULLIN
>MCMULLIN
>MCMULLIN
>MCMULLIN

Kek, only 7k retweets out of 10 million followers she asked to retweet.

The moment you expose a server to WAN you WILL get hits from Russia and China. This is a rule, and there are no exceptions.

t. sysadmin

Wow. This is insane. Drumpf is completely finished. How can you vote for someone who is bought by a foreign country?

Drumpfkins on suicide watch.

If they didn't have it by now they won't find anything.

Today was the day to drop it. Monday to take the weekly cycle, plus this close to the election you wouldn't let such a brutal news cycle (like the current one) go on for one more minute if you could help it.

Also the media always primes their big attacks, they narrative build to maximize impact. If they were deploying a tactical nuke they always do this, but so far all I've heard is muh Russia.

The US intelligence community says so! Oh shit somebody alert the LGBT community, the Black community, the mexican community, all the communities.

I know right? It really makes you think. I know she would never take bribes from other countrys, ever.

Clinton/Soros 2016

This. Their crawlers will always try to brute force your SSH server the moment you open it up to public traffic.

I'm with her!

BUT TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN SPY SOME COMPUTER SCIENTIST SAYS SO

The optimal time to release something would be Thursday. If they don't have anything by then then it's safe to assume they have nothing. Friday is too close to the weekend and Monday is too close to the election.

CNN posted this on Twitter

Is this satire?

oh fuck
Oh shit.
We're hitting levels of OVER that shouldn't even be possible

Comments section are only trump supporters
Who is she paying to listen to her speeches. I want free money.

We love Putin though. He's the savior of the white race.

>I have a feeling they're currently digging all the way back to Trump's childhood in order to find a scandal

What Like Trump got sent to detention in 4th grade or something? they have nothing because there is nothing.

RUSA
RUSA
RUSA
RUSA

>"Da am progressive liberal who loves the gays"
>"share secrets yes?"

Who in the intelligence community?

Give me a source.

Not Coast Guard Intelligence or the Dept of Energy...

Herself

CNN BREAKING NEWS

TRUMP DIDN'T EAT HIS PEAS!

She's in full blown panic mode. Trump has orchestrated none of this, he's just ridden the wave of hatred for Clinton and her corruption as the public took her down piece by piece. Trump has never had a bullet in the chamber, the US public and one Aussie shitposter who may or may not have been assassinated had plenty though. Obama cancelled all his stump speeches for her, MSM isn't even reporting on her Russian bullshit as she spews out tweet after tweet on this issue. She's sweating hard, and all she has left is a bluff.

This is pretty based of Putin if true. He knows what's at stake in the US and wants to help save the white race.

So laughable, fucking criminal.

The NY Times, that's right the NY Fucking Times just answered her question.
Hillary BTFO by the NY Times! God, I want this ride to never end: nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=1

This level of desperation.

It's over.

MAGA is happening. 100%

Anyone who has been pilled for a while and read up on elites abusing power knew that trump's name never came up in any shady deals / occult pedo type stuff. he's the real mccoy and we all got pretty lucky

domain is owned by a marketing co. used as click bait. some user found in another thread. check the spelling of trump organization.

Where the fuck is it Sup Forums? Where was the big reveal that Trump raped and killed a girl in 1990? I'm so disappointed that pussy grabbing is the only thing.

MUH RUSSIA

>((((pure happenstance))))
And purely made up too.

It is clear from this act that the entire Clinton campaign (which is probably run like a dictatorship by Hillary and her yes-men) misjudged average Americans attitudes with Russia. No one cares about Russia, and most people would want us to work together if it means prosperity.

No one wants another fucking Cold War

Oh I guess you can direct me to an official statement from an official, specific agency then? Seeing as that is what you claim?

Oh. You can't? Then nevermind I guess

>it's fucking nothing

If people weren't keen on a war 4 years after 9/11 then I don't see how they would want a possible Nuclear war with Russia.

What russian cyberattacks?
The shit we are doing?
That's Magik

Holy shit. Registered under a false name and organization name.

I can't find the one, but they actually did post some article about how Trump said he went to the dentist when he was eleven, but that was a lie, he was actually ten.

It was so over the top retarded I thought it was a joke at first.

I keep having people attacking me on Twitter from accounts only a day old yelling about Russians and racism.

She has lost it.

Fun to watch

>> I accepted 25 million dollars from Saudi Arabia so that I could spend american tax payer dollars funding muslim terrorists to go kill moderate muslims in Lybia and Syria and topple a foriegn government.

Yeah, no, she isn't going to admit that. ever.

Wow, nice find, great repost.

She'll look stupid as hell once it gets around, or this claim will be dropped right away.

>early voting well under way
>a week before election
>Renewed e-mail scandal is dominating news cycle
If she had anything real and was holding off on using it at this point, she is legitimately the most retarded candidate we've ever had. This is nothing short of the "use it or lose it" stage.

wtf i hate trump now

guys

guys

russia

see?

guys

russia

see

russia

Why, so the US intelligence and the US Unintelligence community

destroyed by the fucking new york times

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0&referer=

Trump doesn't even respond to her bantz anymore, she looks absolutely crazy.

Oh okay

youtu.be/zBdK4L2RdKE?t=210

I actually think OBAMA had something to do with this. Clintons and Obamas don't like each other at all. Barry was just biding his time and BOOM.

PRAISE KEK