9.9 on imdb

>9.9 on imdb

>tons of other reviews saying how great this episode was

Am I the only one who thought this was one of the worst Rick and Morty episodes?

is not bad but it doesn't deserve a 9.9

S3 was rather lackluster up until the Citadel episode and as history has already demonstrated, something that's simply good can appear to be amazing when coming hot off the heels of mediocrity.

This season has been shitty but this is one of the best episodes yet desu

But user it progresses the "plot" and gives Youtubers more material to make theory videos.

Cartoons aren't supposed to be funny anymore. They exist solely for 20 somethings to project onto

im also the only person in my neighborhood to hate citizen kane, BTAS, and disney

doesn't make me right

R&M fans blow their loads over evil morty. I liked the episode though.

Out of cartoon episodes on IMDB, the only other one at 9.9 is A Regular Epic Final Battle from Regular Show.
XCIII from Samurai Jack, Not What He Seems and Weirdmageddon 3 from Gravity Falls, Sozin's Comet Part 4 from ATLA, The Choices from Gumball, Time's Arrow from Bojack, and Twilght of the Apprentice from Star Wars Rebels, are at 9.8.

XCIV from Jack, Sozin's Comet 4 from ATLA, The Rickshank Redemption, and Band Geeks/The Secret Box from Spongebob are a 9.7.
A Tale of Two Stans and Weirdmaggedon 1 from GF, Beginnings Part 2 and Venom of the Red Lotus from Korra, Chocolate with Nuts/Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V from Spongebob, Islands Part 8 from Adventure Time, Jail Break, The Trial and Mr. Greg from Steven Universe, Make Love Not Warcraft and Scott Tenorman Must Die from South Park, The Fury from Gumball, The Lawless from Star Wars The Clone Wars, and The Perfect Pear from the horse show are all at 9.6.

This is how IMDB views cartoons, I agree with many and disagree with many.

Since the beggining of humanity, people prefer plot over non plot.

Yup, this season has been crap. In fact the show has been on a decline since the Second season.

to get it clear. you are copypasting shit with talking coserves about episode which came out already?

where can i download it?

Out of almost 10k people, yes. You're what we call an outlier

>Actual plot
>Interesting set up
>Decent Lore
>No Nihilism or other rick ranting bullshit
>Showed rick as less of an invincible god and more of a fallible human
>A plot and B plot were intertwined, giving a reason to give a shit
>Good ending where a character's plotline was extended

Compared to the rest of season 3 it was God tier.

Mermaid pussy is universally enjoyed

>Episode literally tells fans that the Citadel plotline is dumb
>You lap it up anyway

>A plot and B plot were intertwined, giving a reason to give a shit
A plot is C137. This was B and C plot.

Yes. But to be honest, it was a no brainer. So much lore building or lore bender was quite easy.

After reading you, its quite normal to make serious stories for teenagers or kids.
Look at Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Grims fables, Lord of the flies, It, Standby me, Catcher in the rye, Tintin or older horror comics as well classic Batman. There was always something like Rick&Morty that was younger than 20 people.
But sure they use a formular that works well with lorefags and youtube.

Why do you want a show about an abusive alcoholic destroying a family to be funny? I don't understand why this board thought this show was going to go anywhere other than this. It's pretty much been building to this ever since the end of season 1.

Yeah. I wonder if this is our hunger for knowing more about something we like or are courious about. That why we have science in our world. And conspiriance theories.

No, but you're certainly in the minority.
It was a great episode.

I want a Citadel spin-off with Cop Rick as protagonist

I fucking hate people like that

>Stand By Me
>For kids

Neither Stephen Kings short story or the movie are for kids. It not even aimed at teens it's aimed at nostalgic adults.

Still you can watch it as a coming of age movie. And here its certified for kids 6 and up.

Yes, OP. You're the only one. You are a special snowflake, pure and unique, untouched by the grime of the world. I'll be mailing you your medal in the coming week.