HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(exhales) (inhales) HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Foer
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/doj-tells-congress-it-will-work-expeditiously-review-abedin-emails-there-just-one-pr
thestate.xyz/tag/podesta-emails/
dailycaller.com/2016/10/25/clinton-campaign-chairman-had-multiple-dinners-with-top-doj-official-during-clinton-email-investigation/
cendynone.com/about-us/
politico.com/story/2016/09/evan-mcmullin-running-mate-227803
linkedin.com/in/emily-mcmullin-22309095
prnewswire.com/news-releases/cendyn-is-tapped-for-interactive-marketing-services-by-the-trump-organization-58251682.html
website.informer.com/email/emcmullin@cendyn
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article109255732.html
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article110904727.html
buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-bizarre-story-of-how-a-tiny-online-dating-site-accused-j
twitter.com/paulvixie
twitter.com/DavisSec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek has brought us good fortune, friend

Someone discovered that the "secret server" domain was actually registered to a misspelling of Trump Organization. It's a complete hoax. Pic related.

>hillary tried to use this to save her campaign

She's got to be losing by 10 points at this point

Did she tweet it or something?

The hit piece on Slate OP is referencing is by (((Franklin Foer))).

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Foer

"Foer was born in 1974 to a Jewish family"

As usual another Jew is writing a hit piece on Trump because (((they))) see the writing on the wall that their corrupt candidate is getting fucked. Thanks to that pedo kike from Brooklyn (((Anthony Weiner))) the puppet masters are losing control.

Before this election I was neutral on much of the Jews controlling all the corrupt shit in government and elsewhere but I am through my on observation I am completely blown away at how much the conspiracies are true. No matter how this election goes the Jew has burned its bridges with many in America.

she and every other democrat right now are claiming trump had a private server that "communicated and possibly transferred money to a russian bank" lolllllllllllllllll

Media and democrats spent the past 12 hours fluffing this up as a deflection

>Franklin_Foer
>Jew

Holy FUCK, I was going to check, and then decided not to because it didn't sound kikey enough. I want off this fucking ride.

>Check kikebook trending politcal stories

>#HillaryForPrison trending
>Anthony Weiner trending
>Peter Thiel trending
>Donna Brazile trending
>Loretta Lynch pleads the 5th trending

>nothing about Russia

its not working guys

I was worried about a "nigger" tape, but this is just weak. I'm actually put at ease that this is all they have.

The Russia conspiracy theories are like small arms fire compared to a real bombshell. They are fucked.

You know they are a clickbait site trying to scam both sides for clicks right?
Just report any thread you see with slate stale or whatever that shit is called.

The Devil truly exists, and the jews are his minions

Yeah but why would anyone ever need to transfer money to a bank did you ever think about that???

Well worst Korea turned out to be ruled by a cabal of billionaire feminist cultists so I'll believe anything at this point.

Good find. It's all bullshit as expected.

OK but honestly, is Russian intelligence operating on Sup Forums? Who is doing all this then? I can't believe all this research debunking everything Hillary says is done by mere normals.

Yes.

The headline is how they trick retards.

Retards just read the headlines and move on and don't know how to make sense of computer related terminology.

Some shitty spam email server for one of Trump hotels ended up sending spam emails to a Bank. That's the worst possible scenario.

It takes literally 5 minutes to whois a server my man. No intelpro needs to bother with the DNC shit slinging, they're technologically incompetent.

You underestimate the power of autism.

based bank strikes again

oh, so that's what the russia thing was about.

but srsly, wtf is this crap? everyone investigating clinton is best friends with podesta?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/doj-tells-congress-it-will-work-expeditiously-review-abedin-emails-there-just-one-pr

thestate.xyz/tag/podesta-emails/

dailycaller.com/2016/10/25/clinton-campaign-chairman-had-multiple-dinners-with-top-doj-official-during-clinton-email-investigation/

literally nonsense who the fuck wrote this?
>Malware eminating
>irregular pinging

since when can a 3rd party not connected to the ISP see all the connections made between servers not on their network?

This is so fucking dumb

Welcome aboard. Now get to work.

Do you know who the registrant email is?

That McMullin name sounds familiar.

Was his in the OG article or is this a correction?

never give a bunch of politicians much credit

most of them are only lawyers after all

>No one is covering out shitty fictional hit-piece
>better issue a retraction

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

President Drumpf you mean

Just making 100% sure here... So basically she posted something which the very source of the content disproves her claim...? What the fuck is going on with her campaign if this is the case. I saw another tweet where she listed a website basically admitting that she's a corrupt politician. I know she gets other people to write her tweets so what the fuck man.

I think I might have found something.
Emcmullin
Emily Mcmullin
cendynone.com/about-us/
It's a digital marketing company.

Bump. Tweet this info to all the hillary posts, as well as popular Trumpfags on twitter

kek has sent us so many gifts
hillary downfall is coming

>[email protected]
What did they mean by this?

Indeed, the entire catalog is full of shitposts taking this thing seriously and even the Trump supporters have taken the bait.

politico.com/story/2016/09/evan-mcmullin-running-mate-227803

I'm a lawyer and I can vouch for this. The vast majority of people graduating from law school *now* wouldn't know who to subpoena to get someone's text messages. Many wouldn't understand that two people in the same state threatening each other via email could be violating federal law because the emails could travel to another state in the interim.

I could name you two of my classmates in my JD class who would know off the top of their head what an AS is. One of them would be because she read the student law journal article I wrote.

I would almost think that deleting these Tweets in shame would be the best route now, this is too weird.

Sombody should call that registrant phone number.

Who know maybe Trump will answer? …Or Hillary??

Its most likely this person:
linkedin.com/in/emily-mcmullin-22309095

check The Evan guy isn't mentioned. Emily McMullin is the name you need to check.

What is this in reference to?
I'm a bit of a snob for Pepe context.

>tfw when you look at Hillary tweets and the popular ones have an abundance of negative comments towards her

I believe that its from Dark Souls, Ornstein.

prnewswire.com/news-releases/cendyn-is-tapped-for-interactive-marketing-services-by-the-trump-organization-58251682.html

YES AND THEY WERE TAPPED BY TRUMP ORGANIZATION TO SPAM EMAILS IN 2007

WOW NICE FIND DEMS

It's unfortunate that Huma isn't there to serve as her filter. Now all the conspiracies that Hilary believes in are just falling out of her mouth, onto the keyboard, then across the internet for the whole world to see.

Emily McMullin at cendyn.com which is apparently a hospitality marketing firm.

No connection with this Evan McMullin is immediately obvious.

wew

Hopefully someone's head rolls.

See the ADMIN NAME and TECH NAME field in the Whois: "Emily McMullin." Pretty goddamn weird.

And of course, the domain name doesn't resolve anywhere.

Honestly this just looks like a dumb prank. See the UPDATE DATE field: June 29, 2016. Weirdly the domain was created on August 14, 2009, but I suspect it might've been created by an investor as a snowclone. Maybe for some weird joke.

This damage control is just fucking sad

Crowdsourcing. One of the greatest asset of the Internet.

IT IS NOT A

HOAX
O
A
X

as seen here, trump hired cendyn to do marketing in 2007

the russian bank that was supposedly being "pinged" claims it was recieving some spam emails from them LOL

It's not even Slate's expert, it's New America's experts.
They are shills for Hillary.

Emily McMullin makes more sense.

domain resolves to pic related

>malware emanating
>an outlier here that connects to Russia in a strange way
Lol, good lord.
They literally just tried to throw in words that commoners would think meant something bad.

I was actually just about to post something like this.

I was digging around in the other domains that Emcmullin registered and it turns out the first domains registered were for Trumps hotels way back in 2011.
website.informer.com/email/emcmullin@cendyn

The interesting thing is that Trump-email.com is registered under the Trump orgainzation while the real trump hotels are registered under Trump organization.
Honestly a little confused as to what's going on here.
Why?
We're Cendyn brought paid off to make another website under the same resistrar but couldn't use the Trump organization tag?
This is really fishy.

do a search for "Trump orgainzation" and include the boolean to take out the correct spelling of organization. The results seem to be heavily skewed towards articles criticizing Trump. Apparently democrats can't spell "organization" very well.

>(((Orstein)))

Wasn't something like this done to setup assange?

Yep:

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article109255732.html

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article110904727.html

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-bizarre-story-of-how-a-tiny-online-dating-site-accused-j

Maybe an attempt to connect Assange and Trump and Russia.

praise kek and his prophet trump

>private server
They expect people to not have a single idea about what was wrong with Hillary and her emails
This "written dialogue" is transparent as fuck and so obvious it's uncomfortable. It's just like "40 cakes, and that's terrible"

From the pile of shit published on Slate, if is not entirely science-fiction, I get someone eavesdropped on the server communication:

"More data was needed, so he began carefully keeping logs of the Trump server’s DNS activity. As he collected the logs, he would circulate them in periodic batches to colleagues in the cybersecurity world. Six of them began scrutinizing them for clues."

So basically they intercepted the traffic and look for destination IP's. But then the conclusion

"The parties were communicating in a secretive fashion. The operative word is secretive. This is more akin to what criminal syndicates do if they are putting together a project"

This "secretive" method is called VPN and is widely used. How can the qouted "expert" Paul Vixie use these words?

twitter.com/paulvixie
twitter.com/DavisSec

These two numskulls are quoted in the article

"secretive" would also include SSL, because VPN and SSL would be merely identical when viewed at the network layer.

We're having a "secretive" conversation right now at this very moment because Sup Forums uses SSL by default.

Furthermore, the domain trump-email.com isn't an actual domain, so the entire thing is a moot point.

hey einstein, facebook generates trending content based on what you look at which is why you see that TRASH

>We're having a "secretive" conversation right now at this very moment because Sup Forums uses SSL by default.

Right.. so we just established a criminal syndicate between US and a former Russian satellite country from where Guccifer operated.

Expect to be investigated for 3 months by a dozen cyber-experts and exposed as a KGB dormant agent.