Is He Right?

Yes, only whites are evolved enough to not fall for semitic religions

Map of religiosity

Map of IQ, all """white""" christcucks on this site need to consider suicide

fpbp
/thread

Yep, having a higher standard of living makes you susceptible to Neo Liberal Secularism. Its easy to be a degenerate when you have Starbucks and McDonald's and don't have to worry about starving to death or being eradicated if you are weak.

B-but I thought the Pope was gonna save us from foreign hoards... Deus v-vult

DELETE THIS

>it's easy to be educated when life is comfortable

No shit, christcuck

I have no idea if he is right, that statement taken alone appears to make no sense. I'm gonna guess that even in context that would be true, but I can't be certain.

What the fuck does that even mean?

>Syria
>Average religiosity
Apparently not....

Idiocy is the highest form of black privilege.

I wonder why so many blacks believe in Christianity.

wtf? I hate religion now

>australia least religious
>has the best anti-boat-people policy
Like I've always said, rapefugee cock sucking comes from christian teachings and christcucks who blame atheists for it are just projecting.

Daily reminder that the Catholic Church preserved philosophy from the classical age, and were the guardians of knowledge through the middle ages. If you wanted to be educated in that time, you went to the church.

Why do you assume I'm a Christcuck? The majority of "Atheists" are in fact still Christians, without Christ. Richard Dawkins for instance has admitted to being a Christian, morally. It is a fact that Atheists are weak, they don't have a lot of children and they have no racial loyalty. Paradoxically most of them are evolutionary failures, while so called Christcucks who deny Dawkins are evolutionary champions who have many children.

>appeal to tradition
Epic.

I guess niggers and shitskins are the master race according to your standards.

Wow when the church controlled almost everything they also controlled another thing. Truly amazing

Well they are expanding at an incredible rate while Whites are dwindling. The only standard that exists is survival, and Whites seem to be struggling with that. Why is that? Could it be that they have accepted a desacralized and Materialistic worldview? What good is your IQ if you only use it to commit suicide?

>stating historical facts is a fallacy now
Fucking aussies.

>Atheism is the highest form of white privilege

Nah, it's probably transgenderism.

The white male privilege that lets men make society call them women instead, and be taken so seriously they somehow become champions of women's rights despite being woman for less time that a female toddler.

fpbp

*tips fedora*

And now you're strawmanning.
>christcuck logic
No wonder you're a low IQ subhuman who believes in magic.

Not an argument.

wow u just got wrecked and now ur mad HAHA.

>WE WUZ MASTER RACE N SHIIEETT
>thinks I need to argue properly against this
heh

WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW AUS BLOWN THE FUCK UP HAHAHAHA TRY NOT TO SPILL UR VB FAGGET TEEHEE!!!!

Reminder Christians burnt the library of Alexandria setting science back hundreds of years.
And I'm a Christian, but you are missing the message

This is like saying "pissing while standing up is the highest form of male privilege"

Atheism is the highest form of autism

>Christians were the ones advancing science throughout that period of history
>Christians held science back

You can honestly only pick one