It's like I'm really back in the 90s

It's like I'm really back in the 90s.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jgE-lrfZ3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's like I'm really in a batman fueled fever dream

Woah

Is this the same Barbatos from Books of Magic?

>these designs

It's like Capullo had leftover ideas from his days working on Spawn and decided to just tweak them into Batmen.

Is there's a comic for that freak ass batman with his freak ass robins?
I wanna read that comic.

DC's hoping they're gonna make a killing off those statues.

CHOOSE YOUR BAT-FIGHTER
He was in a couple of pages of Teen Titans last week, but I think he's getting a one-shot, and he'll be in the main event book.

These aren't cool enough to be Spawn designs.

All the tie ins seem to involve that nigga, Teen Titans had one and Nightwing has one tomorrow

You gotta admit WW, Flash and Joker Batman will look pretty rad as statues.

I love these designs, evil versions of batman being taken to the X-TREME is awesome. Especially the one in the back that's literally Death with Batman ears

>file name
Kek

could they be any more edgy?

this looks more like it was designed based off of the Dark Judges

Joker-Batman is literally Judge Death

You're saying "edgy" like it's an inherently bad thing.

Dark Judge Cenobite Batman with a fetishistic reflection of his relationship to Robin is awesome

This. They're edgy on purpose since they're supposed to be twisted reflections of Batman. Wonder why Aquabat is a chick and Wonderbat is a dude tho.

exactly, this is why it's called METAL
it's comics being comics

Wonderbat is bruce wayne after becoming the god of war

the batwanking is endless, DC should change their name to Batman and co. comics,

>Should change their names
Hey idiot
>Detective Comics
It already IS in the name.

HEY YOU GUYS LIKE BATMAN RIGHT?

WELL NOW EVERYONE IS BATMAN, EXCEPT SUPERMAN, HE'S FUCKING DOOMSDAY BATMAN BECAUSE ????

also darkseid is now a baby

>But you don't understand, it's stupid and edgy on purpose

Fuck off, everyone who says this.

I always knew Evil Batman would be a fun idea. It's a welcome relief from Evil Superman/Flash/Wonder Woman/GL thatve been rehashed for years.

>The fifth metal is Batmanium

>Edgy
It's not edgy at all. No one has died or been raped.
It's fun, too bad you're so butthurt you can't have fun anymore.

Holy shit why is this so good?

compelling argument

I want Red Death, Devastator, and Merciless

>batman
>detective

It's an event that know it's stupid but tries to make it fun at the very least, I like it, also since Supes and Wonder got BTFO last issue we'll probably get more appearances from other league members.

I wasn't making an argument, I was telling you to fuck off.

Bat-Spectre looks pretty cool

This is so cool looking, I really dig leather bondage batman

>Einsteinium
WOOOOWWWWWW

You fags are so mad over the dumbest shit. His car is called the fucking Batmobile. You realize you read a comic about a guy who dresses up like a bat, and trains little boys to wear bring costumes and fight crime? But this is too much for you?

I'd like the MurderMachine one with the tank looking thing, Red Death and the Drowning one.

>those robin neck chains

It's not inherently bad but it's a little over the top

Fucks sake I need to read this

not everyone can handle the METAL it's ok

Looks stupid but also fucking awesome too. So I guess it really is like the 90s. Glad to be back

Wait are they not just villains from a alt universe dressed like Batman?

Nah, they're supposed to be his "fears", The green lantern Batman got a preview a few weeks ago where Bruce gets a ring right after Joe chill guns downs his parents.

no, they're evil multiverse batmen, The batmen of the evil equivalent to earth 1, 2, 3, etc.

That's one kinky Batman

So if Red Death is supposed to be Bruce's fear of mimicking the speedforce incident to give himself super speed, the GL one his fear of abusing a power ring, etc, is the man who laughs his fear of giving into his homolust and porking all his robins?

Just Jason apparently

this is probably the dumbest one

in this nightmare he kills joker but joker had some device connected to his heart that released his joker toxin when it stopped, so it's pretty much his fear of killing mixed with joker

Who's the 4th robin? Cassie? I mean that's not Damien since he calls out his "son" in TT last week.

What's with the Gimp/Bdsm play with children tho.

it's not

well they aren't human so i dont think they are any of the robins

i have no idea i guess it's just supposed to be METAL

>superman ass

nice opinion but you're wrong

Are the crows not human? Kinda skimmed the Gotham Resistance issue since I'm burned out on Gotham Shenanigans.

idk yet but it doesn't look like it, they don't have joker toxin and they eat people

So is the "Drowned" supposed be batmans fear of what? Drowning? Being a woman?

Is that Earth-0 Barry or Dark universe Barry?

It's his fear of getting a sex change to rape the Joker.

nothing fucking happens

they haven't said yet, she's atlantean (i think) so it's anyone's guess

It's his fear of going bareback.

it's on the second issue and supes and ww just got btfo'd as the batman's appeared...

nothing happening for a third of the story isn't good storytelling

It seems he got the speed force by absorbing dark Barry.

The Drowned is the most confusing one so far, I mean first its a lady, but shes also batman, but shes also got this undead steampunk pirate thing going on. Why didn't they just make a Batmanta or something?

what are you talking about, when was ther not something important happening?

when everyone was vomiting out paragraphs of exposition for pages at a time

so most of it

What the fuck?

I see. I thought he got the powers by recreating the incident.

Do you want them to just show the Dark Batman/Dark multiverse with no set up or explanation? Is that your idea of good storytelling?

They probably will. Sup Forums is really jaded on Batman but he's the only hero that sells big on name alone

great example

>It's like I'm really back in the 90s.
I suspect she's Catwoman, or Talia.
Batman's fear of if he didn't temper her (or did so, then died).

Why is it edgy? Explain it to me

it's a high concept, there's no need to spend almost two full issues trying to make it seem deeper than it is

I like bdsm Batman and robin

I like how the Cyborg one is what if he did what he did in Futures End.

So... is the dark multiverse really just evil batman versions of the justice league?

Talia with Lazarus pit powers? could be cool.

Give me one event that only needed one issue to do the set up and wasn't stupid.

when the edit button is literally on your screen but you're too lazy

something like this, makes more sense with the whole metal knights thing they are going for

It's a place where the Hyper-Adapter grew to possess everyone and turn them into Batmanized versions of themselves

Look around you. Just look around you!

Bruce of earth Minus 52 goes crazy and tries to save his world by fusing himself with Earth Minus 52 Barry to get the speed force. The Batman who Laughs is the person who Recruits the other dark knights for Barbatos. Its playing on the One Bad Day theme

question was answered like 3 times it's batman's literal nightmares

naw she's bruce but if she's anything like Red death she's bruce + someone Else

I make fun of metal music too. That's just music being music too. It's still grimy, shitty and corny. Which Im sure you love.

If there are infinite number of universes(also assuming the same is true for the dark side) why stop at 7 evil batmen?

I haven't seen a single costume in this Metal crossover so far I thought was good.

because justice league strong bats

just the 7 earths with evil batman I am guessing. Rest of the universe could be anything

So what fear does each represent?

I liked Babyseid's little vest

Probably you should fuck off, you small-minded Eurofag.

because the dark multiverse is always changing the worlds are always getting destroyed and reforming its a cosmic joke

>Batmanta
Manta is Dark Metal enough alread.

cool

Reminds me of the Dark Judges from Judge Dredd.

There are 52 universes on each side.

They both likely get the name from the same demon folklore.

Screwy thing about Barbatos, as in pic related, his appearance is announced by horns, and the services he renders are basically finding lost people or things.
You know..like a detective.
youtube.com/watch?v=1jgE-lrfZ3k

The Robins can literally only say "crow-bar."

No the 52 earths isn't true anymore and there are infinite earths now.