Hope you guys like Caveman Nic Cage, 'cause it looks like we're getting more of him

Hope you guys like Caveman Nic Cage, 'cause it looks like we're getting more of him

I saw like 15 minutes of the first movie at my cousins' house, it seemed pretty mediocre

Trolls, Boss Baby (and the announced sequel), Shrek 5, Croods 2... Is Dreamworks completely and utterly out of ideas? Captain Underpants was pretty good, but other than that I haven't wanted to see many of their movies of late

>revived as animated
wasnt the first one animated?

Maybe they mean 2D animated, since Croods has a 2D animated show on Netflix right now I think. But Dreamworks hasn't made a 2D animated movie since like, 2003, so that seems unlikely.

It definitely was. I think they were just specifying what The Croods was in the first place, as it's been a while since it released.

That, or the writer done goofed

Revived as it and OTHER MOVIE get dates

Chris Sanders probably won't be invited back.

I miss him.

iirc they have problems with money

shame about larrykins.

Disney ran out of ideas too.

nahh cos theres an "and" after it say "animated"

Yeah, it's a problem all of Hollywood's dealing with. At least Disney generally does a good job with the live-action remakes. I really liked Cinderella, and the Jungle Book is completely stylistically different from the original. Didn't see what the point of remaking Beauty and the Beast though

>No HTTYD3 announce

is dead isn't it ?

The Croods was surprisingly not that bad. Some of the animal designs were neat, and I liked the running gag of Caveman Nic Cage wanting his mother-in-law to die.

>Didn't see what the point of remaking Beauty and the Beast though

why you think so?

Seems that way. Sorry man

I personally wanted something more faithful to the books, but I can see why loads of people really liked the movies

Nope, still has a release date.

We can only hope itll see the light of day. 1 and 2 are some of my favorite movies.

>More thicc cavewaifu

Fuck yeah

>1.2 bil
>for a cashgrab live action remake
Humanity deserves all the pain it gets

huh, i should get a mercedes benz

DIisney's marketing team found a real goldmine.

"dvd cheapquels dont sell, what we do?"

and here we are.

Cheapquels are gone because of Lasseter's mandate. That's why DisneyToon switched over to a spinoff model.

I probably would have liked 2 more if his mom was the villain like originally planned.

I bet the cartoon writers feel silly letting one of their characters survive to the end of the movie that will now just disappears for no reason in the sequel, huh?

I believe the plan for Croods 2 is about building up civilization, so there's a slight chance she can show up.

You mean you didn't want more of this?