Well that didn't take long! Does she even try anymore?

Well that didn't take long! Does she even try anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think the news organization that posted that article has been infiltrated by russians...

this russian problem was even worse than i thought! we need to elect hill to save us from those bigots with nuclear hellfire!

LMFAO

Absolutely B T F O

any ivans think this shit is funny as fuck from their end?

the word 'russians' has literally made these last 4 months indistinguishable from an election in the 60s.

i can't even, like this shit is fucking funny

it's like watching a car crash in slow motion at this point

>tfw even the fucking Obama admin is turning on Hillary

Holy fuck. Someone take away her shoelaces and passport.

which one was more pathetic:

(1) the contrived child rape scandal
(2) ties with russia
(3) hiding tax returns because he donated to NAMBLA

pls respond

forgot link:

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0

they are all pathetic attempts, but I think the most hilarious one is the Nambla bull hahahahahah

which paper is reporting this?

waiting for this to become a mainstream meme. Think the comedy networks will pick up on it, or is Hillary still too 'sacred cow'?

Holy shit the NYT? Even they are calling her on this Russian connection bullshit?

For them to come out and contradict her this quickly (not even hours after her twitter rant), Hillary must really be fucking done for. Though, we coulda gleamed that when Obama/Biden dropped all of their rally appearances. This isn't normal distancing. This is "holy shit, get the fuck away this shit is about to explode" level of distancing.

I haven't really been one to jump on HAPPENING bandwagons, but this is actually gonna happen, huh?

B-but Slate said...

Confirmed true. I am in direct contact with Donald Trump and am pulling his strings.

Ebil Rushuns are taking ober Americuh

Are the russians the jews for the jews ?

>Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

KEK

>Not even the NYT is buying Slate's bullshit

kek

and the NYT editorial board are hyper leftists who will run with anything.

NAMBLA is the most pathetic by far. It wasn't even a serious accusation, just Hilldawgs being not just stupid and childish, but actually offensive. The joke is literally HAHA HE MOLESTED CHILDREN. Hits 2 nerves with me: Making fun of child pedophilia and unjustly accusing somebody of molestation.

Russia conspiracy theory is just normal, shitty politics. Everybody with a brain knew it's bullshit, but it was there to trick the stupider people into thinking he was dangerous anyway.

The fact they're talking about this B.S. at all means it's working.

The Clinton campaign and her media allies are taking her scandal and making it about Comey, rather than her.

How deep does this go?
I think Clinton herself has been infiltrated by russians, they made her spill the beans on trump being infiltrated by russians, and the FBI, who are infiltrated by russians ... it's probably easier to say who isn't infilitrated and compromised at the moment.

>donald
hahahaha fucking NY times of all places.

>>Hillary must really be fucking done for
N-not true! Daily Kos c-confirmed his Russian ties!

bump this shit

MAKE IT BACKFIRE ON HER, Sup Forums

I COUNT ON YOU

WE ARE TOO CLOSE FROM WINNING TO REST NOW

She knows the emails are bad and the confirmation that she received debate questions in advance was devastating. She's spinning out of control and all it took was getting caught.

Funny how the FBI corrects the record on Trump immediately when a scandal breaks but drags out any minor infraction from Hillary.

f-f-fucking CNN is so biased against hillary! they're working with the f-fucking russians too!

>minor infraction

Silly Jew York Times.

I'm a bit surprised the kikes don't delete old articles to cover their tracks when they need to lie.

bemp.

>CNN are anti hilldawg shills
jesus how do this people perceive reality?

>using 1 phone for checking emails instead of 2
>maybe accidentally not deleting some random classified email that wasn't marked right

What would you define as minor then?

kek
look at this retard, he's not even baiting, he actually thinks that for real

fuck off back to rddit

>leaking top secret information to everyone with an internet connection
>endangering state secrets and the integrity of ongoing investigations
We have rules for a reason, and these ones are to protect our secrets. If we let infractors go unpunished, why even have the rules or classifications to begin with?

A minor infraction would be forgetting to turn in your official state dept. stapler at the end of your term as SOS.

So making pedophilia accusations against the guy who talks about dating 10 year olds and brags about committing sexual assault is suddenly going too far?

>Dating a 10 year old in the future when she's an adult.
>"Sexual assault" against people who he says "let you", implying consent.
>The NAMBLA accusations came long before either of those recordings dropped, making your point moot anyway.

Back to /r/politics with you.

Sauce on Obongo dropping appearances?

Seeing them be this delusional makes me question my own sanity.

What if we are the biased ones?

stop it burgers
your propaganda is starting to make me feel proud

>>Dating a 10 year old in the future when she's an adult.
Which means he already considers them sexually attractive.

>>"Sexual assault" against people who he says "let you", implying consent.
If he really was guilty of sexual assault or rape, you wouldn't expect him to claim that his victims didn't consent, unless he was making a plea bargain.

>>The NAMBLA accusations came long before either of those recordings dropped, making your point moot anyway.
So evidence that appears after the fact is somehow meaningless?

To be fair, Reddit is 80% Clintonbots and CTR talking to each other

OHSHI-

Considering the Russians have been running safety drills for getting people into bunkers for the past month or so, they probably don't think it's that funny.
Hillary almost guarantees a fight with Russia.
Trump says he wants friendly relations, but that shit in the middle east could make that troublesome anyway.

And NOW, the Clinton website removed the Schedule page entirely.

would you please kindly remove yourself from existence?

The Jews always hated Russia, the only exception was during the Bolshevik Revolution and the First Soviet Government but Stalin killed most of the original Jewish Bolsheviks and even killed Trostky, the Jewish Trostkyites later became the neocons in America.

Clinton isn't really that popular on Reddit, at least outside the Fempire (and even there she's only favored because she isn't Trump). Trump seems to be the favored candidate on Reddit as a whole, both among Bernouts and the rapidly growing alt-right contingent. A lot of people, especially on the non-political subs, are opposed to the rabid Trump supporters, but they're not particularly enthusiastic about Clinton either.

if he was a serial rapist he probably also wouldnt be boasting about it to billy bush lmao

>literally quoting Roger Stone fairly

Holy crap the media knows it's over now

Wooooooowww. Thats fucking bananas.

Don't feed trolls, anons

How is this over 1 MB when it's a picture for ants?

What did you embed in it?

No, I would not.

New York Times, look 2 posts above yours.

His whole attitude is that because he's a filthy rich celebrity, ordinary laws and morality don't apply to him. Imagine if some small-town mayor said they want to date a 10 year old if they grew up, their career would be ruined overnight.

Its a jpg lol

The fuck you gunna embed in a jpg?

IT JUST KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN

TUMBLING DOWN

TUMBLING DOOOOOOOOOOOOWN

I hear Putin has even hacked the paper votes with invisible ink n sheet

Wow, Putin is older than I thought.

This, you can't properly embed shit in a lossy file format.

>but 2 of his wives were slavs, that counts as russian right???

mfw they call him a dirty xenophobe while they are worse.

None of them are trying anymore. Or, remembering who was bribing them for uranium.

wow wow, that's some heavy conspiracy theory you bring here CTR.