Calling it now, if her movie fails, she'll blame the Patriarchy

Amy Schumer's next movie comes out the same day as Super Troopers 2. The movie has been anticipated for over a decade. Any movie opening that weekend is destined to flop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ck-dS_iO2ZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same day as Super Troopers 2, Rockino Rampage, and a week before Avengers 3. Amy your fucked

>trying this hard to be relevant
Amy Schumer is an unfunny walking joke

Rock just called up Disney telling them to push it back or no Jungle Cruise flick
Let's see who blinks first

#LITTY vs Shitty

Why did she announce that they were moving it forward on Robert Downey Jr's instagram page?

What kind of advertising is that?

"Hey everyone, look at me I swear I'm still relevant" kind of advertising.

>super troopers 2
>anticipated for over a decade

>super troopers came out in 2001
And ever since then, people have wanted a sequel.

Nobody would see it if none of those films were playing anyway

>people have wanted a sequel.
Nope

I like Super Troopers as much as the next fag but true Patricians know Beerfest was far better.

>i hated it so therefore no one liked it
Sorry sweetie. It's been wanted for a long time. And you'll have to accept it when it's number one in theaters that weekend.

You either have zero human interactions and are unaware of what normies are into, or you’re just severely autistic. Either way, godspeed

>I wanted a sequel so therefore “everyone has been anticipating this for ten years”
C’mon man, introspection

kino teams up to make sure Amy Schumer's trash goes unwatched. Nice

Its gonna be shit.
Will be another Zoolander 2

We need a Weedfest before Willie Nelson kicks it.

Number 1 that weekend. Sorry you lose.

Oh look. A post that smells like Reddit.
Don't ever reply to me again. In fact, why don't you go back.

I’m all over this one. I’m a sucker for big, silly monsters.

Please let Rampage destroy Redditvengers like the rock killed Star Wars

it won't

Based Disney got it's revenge

this is like when small Youtube channels self-promote in the comments section of bigger Youtubers.

Except the one doing it here is a famous comedienne. Christ, that image is embarrassing.

literal rape

I don't give a shit about Schumer, but I'd really like to know why Marvel did this. Are they afraid of The Rock after what he did with Jumanji or something?

I just want another Rampage game, is that too hard to ask?

You don't block the rock

what is this, a picture for giants?

it'd need to be one litty movie to derail fifteen years of marvel hype

do it rock

>if her movie fails, she'll blame the Patriarchy
No way she calls out Disney. Her career is already Rick Rossed.

>tfw Disney moved up IW specifically to cockblock the Schu

Probably trying to capitalise on Black Panther hype

>Any movie opening that weekend is destined to flop.

They can't seem to ever learn..

Pretty much it's revenge against WB (for making CapeShit) and Rock (for JUMANJI)
Pretty immature especially seeing as the ROCK is making a Jungle movie with Disney (costaring Emily Blunt)
Hope the rock tweets about it

trying to give soylo less competition

Not him, but fuck off.
I, too, wanted a Weedfest back in my degenerate days.
But then I grew up

If you think the people who are going to see shumer's film about rubenesque ladies are the same ones who are going to see Super Troopers or infinity war then I've got news for you buddy.

Shumer's film panders to overweight or low self esteem normie women and she has their sense of humour down pretty well, it will do fine I'm guessing.

this guy gets it. i think beerfest was their peak, and super troopers 2 looks not very good unfortunatly. ill still watch it, but i dont have high hopes

>4-20 woop
I needed a reminder that I can't smoke anymore

Because they didn't want major spoilers getting out before everyone had a chance to see the movie and to give Solo more space to reach its billion

It's worse than what the idiots who think it's about revenge think

Based Disney did this because they literally don't care about what other studios are putting out they know they're going to dominate no matter what's out

REEEEEEEEE THE ROCK

Midway hasn't existed for almost a decade. WB owns everything they used to make, but only Netherrealm still exists, making Mortal Kombat and Injustice. I don't know who they can hire to make a new one.

Nice

>The movie has been anticipated for over a decade.
lmao

Who the fuck wants sequels to comedies? Faggots like you are why we got Dumb and Dumber To, Evan Almighty, Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo, Caddyshack II, Blues Brothers 2000, and Son of the Mask along with every other shitty comedy sequel I can't think of right now.

Nothing needs a sequel LESS than lightning in a bottle comedy hits.

>'lol four twenteeee'
That reference is like getting a faceful of Amy Schumer's muff: cringeworthy and definitely leaves a dirty taste in your mouth

>Super Troopers 2
FUCK YES.
Hope Brian Cox is in it.

>rubenesque
Johnny Sac?

>"An ordinary woman who struggles with feelings of insecurity and inadequacy on a daily basis wakes from a fall believing she is suddenly the most beautiful and capable woman on the planet. With this newfound confidence, she is empowered to live her life fearlessly and flawlessly, but what will happen when she realizes her appearance never changed?"

Holy fuck this is so on the nose, how and why.
The fact people will watch this expecting something of substance makes me sick.

I might watch this one, yo know. Really feeling the litty kinos now

Why is the rock commiting suicide by going against avengers?

Is it based on Schumer's life?

Hitler was born on April 20th

I would guess they want 3 full weeks of healthy box office before Deadpool 2 comes and take a piece of their cake.

So looks the movies have put together a team to destroy Schumer's movie.

Probably confident after Jumanji

Dwayne was there first

if anything Avengers is going in for the kill

he seems to have stayed on his feet despite being in the TLJ tsunami. His movie made money

I wouldn't be surprised if a low rent HD remix appears on xbox/ps arcade if the film is popular.

even doing a 420 joke because she still thinks that's funny and all the rage and will be up to April
think about that

Ace Ventura 2: When Nature Calls
Checkmate atheists.

Hitler did nothing wrong

>This is now the second time Disney has tried to cock-block Litty "The Rock" Johnson
Were they actually mad about Jumanji? Lmao.

Also Zoolander 2, Anchorman 2.

Just make something new, don't retread old ground, never works for comedies.

Because the April date was it's international date, yanks were the ones getting it a week later. They pulled it back to April for spoilers and shit.

Oh no, she thinks she is funny. I actually had feels there. Poor woman.

you're*

Even super troopers 2 is going to fail because IW got moved up.

>disney so sure solo is going to flop they are trying to move avengers as far away from it as possible in the hopes people will go see it because it's been an extra week since their last disney movie

It's her gimmick to try to stay relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=ck-dS_iO2ZI

>mfw the forces of cinema are intervening to prevent Amy Schumer from making a career off of being fat

If only they'd done the same for Melissa McCarthy

This movie was going to bomb even if Infinity war was coming out a week later. Who exactly does it appeal to? Not even the feminists and sjws want to see it, there was a huge uproar about it when the trailer first dropped.

might be the only good comedy sequel

22 Jump street was actually not shit, even though most of it was a rehash of the first one

22 Jump Street is the Terminator 2 of comedy sequels

>this is what americans have been taught to aim for

Club Dread was the best though.

she's a disgusting (((cunt))) with absolutely no shame

I've been seeing this fat retards tweets pop up a lot lately. Mostly something about how an ad in the UK that says obesity causes cancer is literally killing fat people. What a pointless fucking human

>going up against the Rock
>going up against super troopers 2
>a week before infinity war
Get ready for cinematic slaughter. Literally no one would have watched this anyways even if it came out during black panthers slot and black panther didn’t exist.

Amy Schumer and The Rock in the same movie?
Sign me up

>Suddenly 'people' becomes 'everyone'

Fuck off nigger. I've been waiting forever for Super Troopers 2