Hillary BTFO

"In classified sessions in August and September, intelligence officials also briefed congressional leaders on the possibility of financial ties between Russians and people connected to Mr. Trump. They focused particular attention on what cyberexperts said appeared to be a mysterious computer back channel between the Trump Organization and the Alfa Bank, which is one of Russia’s biggest banks and whose owners have longstanding ties to Mr. Putin.

F.B.I. officials spent weeks examining computer data showing an odd stream of activity to a Trump Organization server and Alfa Bank. Computer logs obtained by The New York Times show that two servers at Alfa Bank sent more than 2,700 “look-up” messages — a first step for one system’s computers to talk to another — to a Trump-connected server beginning in the spring. But the F.B.I. ultimately concluded that there could be an innocuous explanation, like a marketing email or spam, for the computer contacts."

Spread this shit everywhere. Hillary's campaign is full of shit.

nyti.ms/2dWIfBL

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/politics/us-formally-accuses-russia-of-stealing-dnc-emails.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How did the whole Russian meme even start?

Trump complimented Putin on being a better leader than Obama.

Bump

I'm about to just copy and paste into trumpgen and other threads. Get this trending on social media.

I wouldn't be suprised if Trump and Co use Sup Forums to relay propaganda messaging.

Yeah dude it's totally nothing, that's why you created this entire thread about it.

>In classified sessions
So the Clinton campaign is openly leaking classified information?

What do you mean?

So... these were received messages and not sent?

I must have ties to a rich as fuck Nigerian prince, then. Thanks Hillary!

A

by Russia hacking the DNC and giving the emails to Wikileaks

also

>cold war

these thing were already verified. But since our disgraceful nation is now a fuckin' prime time living soap opera, everyone forgets the validity of things.

uh, you've not noticed Sup Forums propaganda threads? Or the constant stream of "VOTE FOR TRUMP RALLY" threads?

Are you blind? I saw a russian proxy doing them. shit nigger, wake up.

>by Russia hacking the DNC and giving the emails to Wikileaks

Source faggot.

It's only okay to leak things right out in the open and take credit for it if you are a Hill dog.

Oh so King nigger and the corrupt whore got ass hurt
makes sense

Yeah. Trump supporters totally aren't enthused to vote for him. I mean, look at the shitty rallies he's having.

nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/politics/us-formally-accuses-russia-of-stealing-dnc-emails.html?_r=0

Trump was just careless. There was no intention either.

FUCKING

romney had the 'enthusiasm' gap last cycle, and still lost. His fuckin' internal pollsters used that to try to convince him that he had a chance.

Certainly you'll get new republican'ts, but there's plenty that have pulled up stakes. Until this comey email scandal, the republicans were parroting the 'shy voter' line as if 'online' polls were more valid.

>hint: Sup Forums rigged most online polls, with russian help I'm sure.

All those Trump Generals are full of spam too.

It wasn't even that. It sounds like it was just a sitting server. Not being used for shit. And there was pings. Like, thats it.

Romney didn't have KEK backing him.

They're basing it on the scope of the activity. They're going for the big difficult explanation, that some other country went out of their way to hack the DNC in order to get a specific person elected, over the simple explanation that the information was just leaked. Both of those have the same acope, but there being a leaker is far more probable than Russia getting involved. It's like politicians and the media don't know what Occam's Razor is.

Cause I totally trust Obama.

This is true.

LEAF

occam's razor:
>praise putin
>get opponents hacked

seems pretty simple user, why are you complicating it?

>Computer logs obtained by The New York Times show that two servers at Alfa Bank sent more than 2,700 “look-up” messages

Wait... Does this mean that the Clinton camp hacked the registers of A FUCKING BANK ?

Can we stop acting like that's a legitimate thing to do ? If it were an American Bank the shitstorm would be enormous.

The trumpulets have their heads in the sand, the clintons the same.

Russia is the kek master. Sup Forums has been cucked. Democracy doesn't matter as long as russia wins.