Halloween is DEAD

I only got two trick or treaters, why is Halloween considered a holiday again?

Jews and Niggers want gibs.

I didnt get any blacks but this little asain boy dressed as a cop.

Injun or chink?

White traditions die with white people. Trick or Treating is still alive and well in my 96% town.

It's not an official holiday because puritan christfags hate it.

If it's dead in your area, you have too many Jehovah witnesses.

A chink, looked to be about three years old with his older sisters. They were the main people I have out the candy to.

In the last 5 years its suddenly became a thing in Australia. It was never celebrated at all and if you knocked on a door on Halloween you would be told "piss off thats an american thing"

Now its been pushed hard in aus and people are starting to take to it. Feels so hollow and soulless.

I only got 25 when I usually get 75. America is truly dead.

It fell on a Monday dude. No one wants to celebrate on Monday. Plus kids want to fuck around on their iPhone and Xboxes

Time to become a Jew Nation. Live only for yourself barter trade and never make anything useful. Parasite off welfare. Time to take a trip to the Wailing Wall to mourn for Jerusalem.

went trick or treating with my son. a boomer told me to grow up because i was also wearing a costume.

taught my son how to egg a house.

Honestly it's too hot for me to be in spirit

Fuck global warming when I was a kid it was always nice and chilly weather for Halloween

m8, it's a monday...

Haha culturally cucked

I live in south Florida, its nothing but dirty fucking Haitians now. Those lazy faggots dont give anything away for free. They send their little nig nogs around but none of the other nigs give anything out. I stopped giving candy out two years ago. I already give enough to them in welfare, I'm not giving their little shit spawns candy too.

I think bout 50 showed up to my house tonight as of 8pm in Boise

Not as much as usual so kids getting lot more candy

Boy showed up in a ballarina costume... I should have beat the parent that was hovering in the driveway

I live in a white neighbor and only got Niglets. Pretty sure they bused them in. Every niglet kept asking for more and reaching into my bucket. I finally shut it down after that. Fucking niggers man. Ruin everything.

There was like 120 kids who showed up at my house.

America is dying when Halloween is popular. America is great when all Jew Days are dead and Jews are sent back to Palestine. No more hand outs.

Kids kept knocking and I was forced to close all the lights and pretend no one was home. It was awful.

I had a great big bowl of candy and lots of decorations out to know we give out candy. We didn't get a single kid. I didn't even see any kids. I went out for dinner with my wife and we saw lots of college kids in slutty costumes walking around downtown, but we left at around 7pm and didn't see a single kid. The weather here is perfect too.

There was a business trick or treat thing on mainstreet on Saturday and I saw several kids then where kids just walk to the stores and restaurants in the middle of the day.

Parents are so paranoid these days that they don't want to let their kids out at night or take candy from other people's homes. The only thing around any more is Trunk or Treats where kids just walk through a parking lot and corporate things where they take the kids to malls and such.

Halloween is dead and it makes me sad because it has always been my favorite holiday.

i had to do the same. i rent out a small home and my desk is right next to the front door. i had to put a towel over the window so they couldn't peep their shitty faces inside. kids are assholes

About 10 years ago anywhere from 50-100 people form my school use to get together and go egging, heard my younger brother tell me everyone just goes on xbox to watch scary movies on netflix party

Several issues
1. It's a monday
2. White kids trick or treat and there's less of them every year
3. Cities and towns often organize designated areas for Halloween these days
4. Rising parental paranoia and low-trust society are bad for trick or treating.

It's because you're a sex offender Jordan

The day you call The Jew infestation people is the day you lose your hope.

> only got two trick or treaters
> rape dungeon capacity is 5
> fuck this holiday!!

give it up Wiener, youll never slide between Huma's creamy arab thighs ever again

Can confirm #4.
My town hosted this Trunk Or Treat thing on Main Street. It was lame tbqh

>There are less white kids than there are last year
Try not living in a shit neighborhood where people are moving out every day

and nothing of value was lost

Think about it. Halloween, what do people buy? Costumes, candy and a few decorations. Not much marketing potential there.

Christmas, what do people buy?
>decorations
>toys
>food
>candy
>cars
>jewelry
>clothing
>movies
>games
>electronics
And the list goes on.

Corporations and big businesses shill out for Christmas like crazy. That's why you see all this Christmas bullshit on November 1st, sometimes earlier than that. Honestly, if you took all the money that people spent on Christmas for one year and piled it all together, you would probably have enough to pay off our 20 trillion dollar debt, with interest.

My area is white as fuck, it's the lack of white people actually having kids that's the problem.

wut?

Had about 40 or so tonight which is lower than most years but as someone else said it's on a Monday so parents were probably less willing to take their kids to different neighborhoods.

I also don't live on the big trick or treating streets in my city

Was busy where we went. Plus it was Monday. Saturday last year was nuts.

Are you a northerner

We never had this trick or treat commercialized garbage here, if anything it kinda started coming over a bit but for us it's simply a holiday where we go to the graves of our relatives even if it means traveling to the other side of the country

The only creature to egg the White Man's property and know full well they're parasites is The Jew.

I got 20, you live in an old neighbourhood

ok guys just remember this year and previous years as fucking nigger democrat was in office,
now once we make america great again, watch how much more enthusiasm and spirit there will be in our holidays.

Trump 2016

On the one hand, it kind of sucks that there are fewer kids out on Halloween -- I remember as a kid when both sides of the street would be packed with trick-or-treaters.

On the other hand, it's fewer people ringing the goddamn doorbell.

DAMN KIDS! STOP FUCKING MY LAWN!

Low turn out, only had 50 or so this year

No, California

In my life, me and my family have spent more on Halloween decorations than Christmas ones 5 times over. We also make all kinds of stuff like coffins, tombstones, masks, skulls, statues, etc, but I get what you mean.

It makes me so sad that Halloween is dead like this now because when I was growing it up it was the day I looked forward to the most each year.

It's not even my neighborhood because the area is white and there are two families with children that live next door and across the street from me. If they go trick or treating, it's not in the neighborhood.

Because no one feels safe sending their kids out and few parents are willing to supervise.

>taking trash out to curb around 9 30
>fairly late, haven't seen a kid in an hour
>see car pulling down road slowly
>fat kid waddles out and goes up to my neighbor smoking on his porch
>walks away dejected and turns to me
>doesn't say a word and sticks his hand out
>say that I'm sorry but I'm out of candy
>"mannn fuck dat shit man fuck you"
>rolls back to his mom's car cursing
>mfw eating a leftover milky way I put in the freezer

I had a lot of kids, it's a new neighborhood for me so I didn't know what to expect.

About clean thirds demographic wise white/nog/spic

The worst ones were the wetback kids who didn't speak english.

I set up a blood splattered painters suit w/hood and purge mask, stuffed it with paper that was visable around seams/ankles etc and pretended to be a dummy. Sat in front of my door under a black light with a sign attached to the bowl in my lap "please take one"

Generally everyone was pretty respectful except for the non-english speaking kids who fucking took a handful and ran away.

The best was this cute little mexican kid and his sister who were terrified of me. When the brother mustered up the courage to approach me he had trouble reading the sign and yelled back to his mom that he couldn't read it and didn't know what to do.

While his head was turned away from me I reached my hand out ~1'' away from his head. I will never forget how big his little eyes were when he turned around, surprised his wee bean of a heart didn't pop. I gave him a couple pieces for that one.

Proably about ~25 kids and ~$10 in candy burned. Good night overall

sorry for all the dead neighborhood sad-sacks :/

I would tell you to move to the south, as that's where people are coming to, but sit your degenerate ass there and fix your shithole

My street is just 2 culdesacs off a main road so we only get kids that live here. We just shut off the lights and take my kid to the mall where there's a fuck ton of kids and parents.

I had 20 kids within the first 30 minutes of trick or treating. Left the house after that to take kids out. Probably 100 kids on my street. Town also held community Halloween party at local playground with over 300 people in attendance. Free food, drinks, hayrides, and entertainment. Halloween is very much alive.

CULTURALLY KEKED

People sit outside their homes now and have bon. Fires drink beers etc. Hand out candy.

The trick or treaters ate hitting up those houses and moving on.

Neighbors combine in a spot yo hang out and pass out candy. You were passed up because no one though you were down

I didn't even get niggers tonight. Halloween is dead.

Where you live, nicca?

Don't you find that sad for your kid? I mean, does he/she like going to the mall, heavily supervised and asking for candy from stores? When I was a kid Halloween could not have been more different from that. I can't imagine just going to the mall is anywhere near as fun.

There's no trick or treating in Australia but teenagers like to dress like whores at parties and get fucking munted.

I swear man Brown and Black people everywhere these days.

My poor Reagan Caucasian 80s are gone...

He's only 4 and shy as hell so it works just fine, he likes it. I think it's dumb but whatever. I will encourage him to do Halloween like I did in the late 80s, early 90s when it was actually fun and semi chaotic.

Just wanted to add the "best scare"

Group of kids about 7 strong is coming up my driveway, hauling ass. Turn corner to be in view of me and my door

>DEAD FUCKING STOP

>MOMMY I'M SCARED

They stand around for no joke ~1min debating if I'm real or not, and trying to watch for breathing.

>"No I've seen these before, they just make them really good so they look real"
>Little girl walks up and kicks my leg, gets a foot full of paper and crunching noises
>"See?"

Relieved all the children rush up to me in a group and attempt to get their loot

>Run:Sudden-subtle-head-twitch-and-arm-slump.exe
>The beautiful sound of childrens screams fill the evening air as they run back to their parents.

I tell them all to come back and shake the bucket, trying not to to cry with laughter

t h i s
>pic related, same costume I had in 1st grade
>literally crusader

would be a maximum trigger in this day and age... RIP

>whoops, forgot link

2nd best

Two tweenageish kids walking up the driveway, one on a little skateboard or some shit, I dunno.

>See me
>DEAD FUCKING STOP AGAIN
>Kid 1- "Uh oh, I don't know about this"
>"Psh, Please Take One? Watch this" said the shitty child to the other
>Takes bucket full of chocolate from my lap
>Seriously this kid is attempting to sugarjack me
>Arm shoots out and grabs bucket
>Batman voice mode enabled: "ONLY ONNNEEEEE"
>Child runs backwards through puberty in front of my eyes.

MFW

I FUCKING LOVE HALLOWEEEN
SPOOKY
SKELETONS
MR. BONES
FUCK YOU

I don't understand why you guys wouldn't have it. The only reason murrica started it was because of potato nogs which you all descend from.

jews don't celebrate halloween, we have purim

>live in gated building
>literally 0 kids ever
>don't have to deal with TorT bs

love it

Yeah, it's heartbreaking. Just got back from trick-or-treating with my sister and her kids. Hardly any decorations anywhere. A couple houses went all the way, but most where disappointing, more than half of the houses in my sister's neighborhood were completely bare, with all the lights shut off. Her kids still had fun, but my sister and I couldn't help but comment on the fact that it wasn't even half as great as when we were growing up.

What's worse is that at this rate, Halloween will be dead within the next 20 years or so. My generation, and the generations before it, all had fun and festive Halloween experiences, haunted houses, elaborate decorations, friendly neighbors, the works. Now, the kids are too obsessed with the phones and tablets to go outside, plus everyone is deathly afraid that their children will be abducted. Not only that, but the majority of the festivities are all targeted towards adults. Slutty costumes, R-rated horror flicks, and haunted houses that go too far for children. So what will inevitably happen is the adults of today will grow old and lose interest, and the children of today won't care because they were never given the great Halloween experience of the generations before them.

I really hope it doesn't happen, but every year it seems more and more likely that Halloween is destined to die out.

Sounds like your home address is up-to-date on the sex-offender registry.

Halloween was massively popular when I was a kid. The streets were packed with (all white) kids. And every house was decorated.

Now it's dying off. It's too much effort for niggers and spics who can have candy whenever they want and they already get it for free with EBT (which is why they're all fat). Kids back then could only pig out on candy three times a year.

i only got 9. the neighborhood back in the day was well over 50

>Halloween is DEAD
It's not dead. We need to have a program to reenergize excitement surrounding it.

I wish there were more people into it in Australia. When I was young I went trick or treating and was scorned by several people who said it was strictly an American interest.

Yahwehdammit jew why u in this thread don't you have some black magic to be doing or some illuminati shit

Surprised the Mexicans don't put in some effort, they already have the day of the dead so the concept isn't THAT hard to understand.

I got around 90.

good work man, I am glad someone is having some innocent scares on Halloween

It should have stayed actually scary, terrifying, and pagan. Instead christians stole it and made it cartoony.

Beautiful.

You stupid dont do that shit here asshole

> 8 billion dollar industry

I wonder who could be behind this...

Not a single kid knocked on my door today.

I'm gonna get so fat from all this chocolate

Give me one good reason not to.

Nobody ever trick or treats where i live, it's more of an American thing i guess

I did my incantations for the night, prayed to YHWH that you're mother would die in her sleep tonight if you didn't reply to this post

((they)) profit from every holiday, including their own.

Who loves Magic and getting free things while blending in with others? Who loves money most of all?

>tfw haven't been ding-dong-ditched once this year
what happened? And who the fuck approved this trunk or treat bullshit?

Of course, the one time I want to give niggers something, they don't want it.
But boy do they love my tax dollars.

You must be living in a bad neighborhood or something user. It was cold and raining tonight but we still had groups of kids yelling "trick or treat" every 15 minutes or so for a couple hours. Every other house has some sort of decoration too.

I got about 150 and they're still coming.

Every holiday in the US has just turned into another socially acceptable day to be a degenerate and drink like a fish
Gen-X ruined holidays for everyone

I did this shit like 10 years ago. Was funny as hell.

None of the kids fell for it, but all of the adults did, was funny as fuck.

MAKE HALLOWEEN GREAT AGAIN

Ah, well yes for 4 that makes perfect sense.I think when I was that young my family also took me to "safe" places like that. My mother is a preschool teacher and they do stuff there for the kids.

>children of today won't care because they were never given the great Halloween experience of the generations before them
Shit, man, this so much. I know today is a monday, but when I was a kid we went out on Mondays and on Saturday I still only saw a handful of people out on main street. When I was a kid, there were local decoration contests and we won several times. Familes from all over the town would come to see our set up. My dad would hide in a coffin dressed like Dracula and pop out. We transformed our garage into a mini haunted house with black tarp on the walls, black lights, fog machines, and all kinds of creepy things like an old bassinet. My mom would dress up as a witch and, as she is so good with kids, would spook them all in different ways.

I actually never really liked candy, honestly, and never have, but I liked just going out and trick or treating for the fun of it. When I got a little older, I loved staying at home and spooking visitors with my parents. When I was in college and making enough to rent an apartment, I would spend every spare penny to make the porch as decorated as possible and do the same thing.

This is my second year in my new house and my second year with no kids. The idea that probably very few kids this generation will experience the fun I had is really depressing.

Nice. I would have given you extra.

Why buy a costume and go door to door when you can just load up on candy with your EBT card?

I live in an apartment complex, and bought a fuckton of candy. Nobody came to my door. I'm eating all the candy.

this is probably the most activity I've seen in the 15 yrs I've been here. actual neighborhood kids. other yrs it was minivan after minivan packed full of Mexicans from other hoods.

Ahh that brings me back. Good job user. I remember walking down the street years ago, hearing kids talk and scream about houses like that. It was a fucking right of passage to go there and get spooked shitless

>had big halloween party for the family
>made like 8 dummies and decorated a trail in the woods
>at least a week worth of work
>a few kids snuck down there without anyone and absolutely destroyed my dummies

and then i realized kids don't appreciate anything. halloween is dead