Pakistan girl

m.hindustantimes.com/books/pakistan-has-a-new-female-comic-superhero-she-fights-corrupt-cops-and-domestic-abuse/story-O9TqF2K6XBWlViWUFefjcN.html

I can't think of anything political to say so just please respond :)

The art looks bad, but i guess they need this kind of stories in a place like Pakistan.

I welcome people from other countries to make their own heroes and tell their own stories.

Better than waiting for America to do it and complaining about what they get.

The only things Pakistans Need are an invasion and a purgation. But on the topic of this comic, It could be worse.

yeah this

it's literally not forced diversity if you're drawing from your own country

r34 when?

Interesti g

How long until her family throws acid on her face?

I'm gonna need some smut of her.

Also she's way way too white for a Paki.

OK let's discuss the elephant in the room but she is way more white than I'd expect a Pakistani woman to be.

>Also she's way way too white for a Paki.
"Pakistani" is like "American" in that it means people coming from multiple countries. There are Iranians like Pashtuns and Balochs, and Indo-Aryans like Punjabi, Sindhi, Saraiki, Kashmiri, Mohajir.

So you can meet both the whiter Persian type and the darker Indian type Pakistani people.

>countries
Meant to say "cultures"

> No hijab

IN THE NAME OF THE PROPHET, THIS WHORE SHALL BE STONED TO DEATH

Pakistani are bad men. Very very bad men.

But we do already, its just not that popular like all capefilms.

Even Italy has his cape

I'd read a Crossover of Captain Berlin, Captain Austria and CAPTAIN meeting Captain America and Captain Britain

Would be funny. Would buy too.

>Not adding a bonus chapter where they help Cap'n Crunch beat the soggies

The UN of Superheroes

>Austria is a landlocked country
>has hero using water powers
why?

I like the idea that the smaller countries get a team book to maximize potentiol fans.

>Be a Swede.
>Scroll through Kisscartoon in search for literally anything
>"Lady Death" - "A woman burned at the stake in 15th century Sweden actually is Satan (Lucifer)'s daughter - and plots revenge against him."
>Ok, I'm going to have to check this out, it's my country in the description after all.
>I fucking love it, she's cool and she is hot as fuck.
>My god why haven't I seen this before.
>"Avatar Press" picked up the IP and changed her to an Australian girl.
>After a few comics they sold the IP.
>Coffin Comics bought it from them and changed her to "European".
>They now use her as fapbait in a Kickstarter, but it's good fapbait so that's something.

It's literally the only interesting "Super hero" that is somewhat related to my country.

The owner of Coffin Comics is also Lady Death's creator user, so he bought the property back.

They probably have a pond in there some where.

Really? That makes me very happy to hear!
Thank fuck.

Only in fiction do women in the middle east have any power

>Pakistani girl fighting domestic abuse
So she helps solving disputes between men and their goats?

One of the notable thing about the alps are thier ponds and seas. They are often very clean and calm, which makes them reflect thier surroundings, they are a central part of alpine tourism.

>pakistan hero
>white

No culture on earth has ever liked darkies
The lighter the tone = the higher the status

Will she fight the evil Pajeets?

reminds me of golden age superman in a way, fighting social ills.

art looks shit though

"dark" in context

arabs believed themselves superior to the swimming-in-melanin africans as well as the lighter turks - "swarthy" was the word

Because she comes from the Danube/Donau, europes 2nd biggest and longest river. And in old myths this river is inhabitated by river nymphs. She isnt a saltwater but freshwater nymph. Just like Lorelei from the Rhine/Rhein in Middle Germany.

cool, is his world like antropomorph or ist he just the venetian lion?
If you know more italien super heros, please post them.

Didn't say you didn't, homeslice.

Not sure why you're so defensive about it. Why don't you story time some stuff to let out that pent up Europride.

>Oakistan Girl
>No bag over her head
>No acid in her face
>No broken nose

Nice try.

She should be the horribly disfigured revenant of someone who was honor killed, going around fucking shit up.

My Allah she not even wearing a burka

atleast it's not cuck shit that poos read

Or you could just make her the new host of the Specter.

Just pointing out, many are not well known. But others are doing that already.

>Donau
>schiebt Welle
Süß.

>She fights corrupt cops and domestic abuse
Not only is this very reminiscent of early Golden Age stuff, it fits quite well for Pakistan, so that's pretty cool.

Turks come in many diffetent flavors, though. You have some who are more on the Hellenic side, some pale from the Black Sea who you could mistake for Georgians or Russians, the darker Kurds who go more towards the Arab side, hairy Armenians...

>what is lake Balaton when Wehrmacht made its last offense

Fuck, i thought it was about Hungary.

Wrong half the k.u.k.

>white
Is she, like, an American feminist that has super powers and flew to Pakistan to fight misogyny?

>The only things Pakistans Need are an invasion and a purgation.
And toilets.

>Hassan Siddiqui, the creator of the English-language comic, says he hopes the superhero will give young girls across Pakistan a role model and embolden them to fight corruption and violence in a country where crime is rife in major cities and corruption is the norm.

Good for him. God knows Pakstani kids could use some escapism from their shitty lives.

It doesn't look very high quality but if stories like this are relevant anywhere, it's Pakistan.

One of the authors or publishers is probably gonna catch a bullet for this, though.

Talking about an unrealistic scenario.

Isn't this essentially on par with South Park when they did the Mohammed episode?

Nah, it's heavier than that. Most threats from Islamists in the west are hot air, even if they do go through with it on occasion. Murders motivated by religious fundamentalism are commonplace in Pakistan.

what are you talking about
>only swedish hero
there are TONS of viking comics

Well, they are trying and doing something on their own. I respect that.
And I bet they don't have people there crying for Pakistan girl to cater to them by completely changing her.

That's Rat-Man he's more of an homage/parody to the genre, he even had an animated series but i was very different from the comic

Then "Asso di picche" (Ace of Spades).
Fun fact: he was created by Hugo Pratt

She looks awfully white for a Paki