Hi Sup Forums taco-American here...

Hi Sup Forums taco-American here, I really think we should make amends and not fall for the Jew Divide and Conquer strategy, even if trump wins he can't get rid of all the 13 million illegals if he's lucky hell get 1/4 out but all with all the other legal spics here its time you understand were here to stay so stop alienating people for meme-tier reasons like speaking Spanish or being brown or else shits gonna get really blue real quick and we both know that's going to suck.

America for Americans.

TRIGGERING

You taco-Americans are only behind because of your genes. You don't have the winning genes friend.

Trump has German blood, great stuff. No question about it. Did you know the largest ethnicity in America is German? That's why we win.

This is what I'm trying to warn you about the Dems are using Latinos like they used the Irish in Andrew Jackson's time

Is funny how the most of latinos immigrants in USA are from shitty latin american countries, like mexico, honduras, colombia, cuba ,guatemala, el salvador, R. dominicana and puerto rico

>German? That's why we win.
>Germans
>Winning
You really need to pick one

Argentinians and Bolivians would be terrible m8 to many full blow lazy Che Guevara loving commies.

Have your fellow bean-niggers learn to speak English before they come
Then, we will taco bout it

Most of the migrants are not even Mexicans.
Legally, undocumenteds has up to 30 days to leave the country by any means. I think that this works as long as the migrant fakes/denies his nationality.
So, yeah, they are not our people. We dont want them either.

>65.5% Mexican
Oh, God, I didn't think it was that bad. Jesus Christ. We need to take more "refugees" from Cuba.

>not fall for the Jew Divide and Conquer strategy
So just LET ourselves be conquered by Asstlan?
Over my dead body, paco taco.

Fellow Mexican here. Former Wetback in fact.

First, Illegal immigration is a bad thing, you fool. Quit being a dumbass and lumping in illegal immigrants with the rest of us. Illegal Immigration is NOT a Hispanic issue nor a RACIAL issue. People from Canada, Russia, Asia, India are all here illegally as well. Immigration IS A CHOICE, not how you are born. Quit trying to turn it into a racial issue. What makes America great is that America on purposely DISCRIMINATES shit individuals that try to immigrate legally into the country. Why do you think Asians and Indians are all doctors and engineers here while their counterparts are shitting in the streets back home? Because America on purposely filters the shit ones out. Illegal immigration forces us GOOD Hispanics to integrate with the SHIT ONES. They influence and control the narrative and culture. They bring their lack of education here and force it on us. They demand we agree with their stupidity. They bring their problems here instead of their skills here.

Second, This is America and in America we speak English. Quit forcing others to "habla Espanol" just because you REFUSE to speak English. I know plenty of Hispanics who have been here in the country FOR DECADES and REFUSE to learn English. Those hypocrites in their countries would demand Americans to "Habla Espanol, Gringo" in their countries.

Third, In fact, you shouldn't even identify with the natives of the motherlands. THEY DON'T LIKE YOU!! THEY DON'T WANT YOU!! THEY WON'T WELCOME YOU!! They will literally make fun of you for not speaking THEIR Spanish at all.

In America you are treated like a Mexican. In Mexico, you are treated like an American.

>Quit trying to turn it into a racial issue
That's not what I'm doing at all that's what Sup Forumsacks are doing

>and not fall for the Jew Divide and Conquer strategy
says the spic that refuses to assimilate. fuck off mojado.

t.3rd gen beaner.

taco man idec if they deport all the pablos and juans, just fucking deport every fucking pablo from colorado , specially denver, yank them the fuck out of their houses, throw their wetback kids citizenship away, haul their ass to mexico and i won't give a fuck about any other pablo and juan here illegally. yes im talking about my ex who's a dirty wetback with her parents illegal, yes I hate her guts for breaking my heart and yes i want to see trump deport the fuck out of her family, tbfh only thing i want done with a passion senpai

>Because America on purposely filters the shit ones out. Illegal immigration forces us GOOD Hispanics to integrate with the SHIT ONES.
Also being this autistic American white immigration used to bring pic related trash. I've never seen anything that bad in my life

Here's the deal, for every terrorist you catch, one illegal will get a green card.

There are more than 13 million illegals and yes, we can get every single, last one of you out. Not only that, but we're going to strip citizenship from your anchor babies and any children those anchor babies may have shit out by now.

This isn't your country. You need to fuck off and die.

hispanics vote for their ethnicity and against white interest and for setting up a hispanic state within a state.

it is not meme , it is literally the goal to divide the formerly white country the usa

language is not a meme reason

what you are suggesting is to surrender . but the fact is we need to stop all immigration from the south and let those hispanics here fully assimilate, if it is even possible at this point

>let those hispanics here full assimilate
No. They cannot be here anymore. There is no such thing as "assimilation". They are leaving, in a suitcase or a coffin.

>Live in South Florida
>Live in affluent suburbs
>I had zero trick-or-treaters

Fuck hispanics. If they want to live in America, be American. If not, go kill Castro (Cuba) or Maduro (Venezuela).

All it takes is a single bullet to make (latin) America Great Again.

Everything Germans have touched throughout history has turned to shit, America was better before you snow monkeys outbred the bongs.

>be American
You can't be American if you aren't White.

Or celebrate Halloween.

I'm going with these anons here and on this one.

Looking through history, German's have a really bad track record of fucking shit up, I'd literally take a fucking Frog eater over a sausage sucking kraut any day of the week

start contributing more and taking less from the system

You are right. The most important thing to do is breakup the Democratic party and its reliance on identity politics. If the Democrats find out they can no longer build around identity politics, the media, including the Spanish speaking media, will drop the issue. Tearing apart the Democratic base is the most important thing.

The Democratic base hates itself. It is your job to encourage that. Hispanics tend to distrust jews and dislike blacks. Encourage that as much as you can.

Here we all celebrate Halloween, i don't know what you're talking about (i don't know about Cuba)

You are here but you will never be "American" as long as you identify as a dirty spic you faggot. You're an American or you're a dirty spic, choose one.

> full of whores
> no culture
> speak like homos

Chili ... literally the most shit tier country ... talking shit about other countries.

Never change Sup Forums

>65% Mexican

This is what is wrong with Hispanics in the US