Be me

>be me
>be black
>post CL ad
> get message from actual girl
>she is crazy turned on by cheating on her boyfriend
>her goal is to be used like a piece of fuckmeat by multiple men
>she wants to ease her boyfriend into using her used pussy after she fucks bigger cocks
>she still worries about him feeling genuine jealousy or self-doubt
>mfw I have the capacity to fulfill her fantasy by week's end but I'm also not a massive asshole
It's not in my nature to break up a relationship so dramatically but I've been pretty restless and goddamn she's eager. Best case scenario, he's on board with the cuckolding strictly from a fetish standpoint and it actually strengthens their relationship instead of him genuinely becoming a broken, sobbing shell of a man.

This is something that you should talk to the boyfriend about.

Don't do it
Tell the bf

GG

oh h-hey whats up maurice?

Jenn and I are still talking about it. I'll probably end up doing it just because she makes threats about what she'll do if I say no.

Anyway, I'm insisting on no prepping... and I'll probably make sure she knows I'm fucking girls at massage parlors if she does this. I guess it's still in the negotation phase. Just wanted to give you an update "brother"..

If you do it, you're as base and irresponsible as the rest of the degenerates infecting the west with their moral relativism. It's immoral. Don't do it.

Steve?

Does it ever bother you that this is basically what white girls see your kind as: A living sex toy and/or the vilest most sacrilegious thing they can use to defile the notion of traditional relationships?

Not saying that you are any of these things, but this is essentially how girls like her see black men. Otherwise, she wouldn't necessarily choose a black guy and just cheat with someone else who fits her preferences. Kinda hilarious in a way in that the racism is actually working in your favor (if you're into it) but in the end, it's still racism.

Not OP nor am I black, but I'm down with being viewed as a sex object

Absolutely disgusting, make sure to choke them to death afterwards.

The boyfriend is at least aware that she gets wet at the thought of cheating. He'd be willing to let her fuck another guy, just not a friend because inadequacy issues. I'm a degenerate anyway. I'm just concerned with being a jerk for no reason. Honestly, it does at times. It's not overtly offensive or anything but it does kind of seem dehumanizing. I've never been down with cuckolding as a fetish, but I can't deny its ability to get me laid so I don't complain unless it's really egregious.

>Proudly being a degenerate

People like you are why Western civilization is collapsing

Cucking someone won't strengthen their relationship. It's a goddamn mental illness and will only lead to the dudes psychological destruction.

If he is aware and willing for her to do it he deserves whatever comes after either way.
You would be in the right to fuck her.
But really, have a good talk with the guy about what comes after. Have him realize that after you fuck her there is no stopping the wave of guys she will fuck after you.

Yeah, well, be stronger and fight it.
I generally agree that genuine cucking won't strengthen shit. It's based on lying and dishonesty which would do nothing but break it all apart. The only benefit would be that the guy could stop wasting his time trying to have a normal relationship with this girl and move on to do normie things. Sexually ope marriages almost always result in stable relationships though. I have yet to meet a couple who fucks other people and haven't been married for decades. The only time it's been less has been when they divorced their previous partners due to dead bedrooms and hooked up afterwards.

Wtf? Get out of my pol.

My contact with him will all depend on how she wants to approach the situation. If she wants to play the cheating slut then I'll help her become a cum dumpster then send her back without ever talking to him. If she wants him there watching as she's used then I would have to introduce myself or something.

I would gladly kill degenerates like you if I could get away with it, only the corrupt state protects you.

So basically she will be in control of the situation in its entirety?
Sounds like if you don't fuck her then she will find someone else to do it, being the dominating presence in the relationship.
I'd still recommend talking to the guy. If he's a cuckold it's all good, because that's his fetish. But if he goes along with this because he feels she pressures him then he should be aware of the emotional aftermath. It can really do a number on you to have someone who you love get fucked by someone "better".

Do it, OP.

You seem like a pretty considerate and harmless guy. Think about all the times someone's taken advantage of you for that fact. It's time to throw away those regressive traits and take what you want. As long as it's legal.

Agreed. It's why if I go into this it will be for purely physical reasons. NTR fucking sucks, man.
It's totally legal. That's basically why I'm such a deviant in the first place. For all intents and purposes I'm a well-mannered, sociable black fellow who doesn't step on any toes. Sexual deviancy is basically how I vent all my pent up frustration by acting like the selfish asshole everyone gets to be on a daily basis. Apparently, there are people who do what I'm considering on a regular basis, without caring how it affects the other parties. Real shit behavior, amirite?

Fall in her game purposely, ask to go out and then redpill her, if you have the knowledge to do so.

Remember OP, you can take the blue pill, and become a living meme that will get comfy pussy, or take the red pill, and prove you're a worthy human being.

> hook up with whore on cl

this tendancy is how blacks created AIDS

Why would I try to redpill a girl? I'm trying to get laid.

>distraction shill thread
>saged and hidden

DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILL THREADS

how is that any different than a tinder slut or bar skank

those are also degenerate sources for companionship subhuman