Were the 90s the best decade?

Were the 90s the best decade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W1U29FZIZaM
nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/how-much-ya-bench/2860981
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hell no the clothes were aids, 90s memes aside.

Nope, that would be the 80s. Decade of decadence.

The 90s were like rain on your wedding day. Like meeting the girl of your dreams and finding out she's only five.

Isn't that ironic? Don't ya think?

Here it is, mtv before most of you shits were born

youtube.com/watch?v=W1U29FZIZaM

y

if you were a homophobic, cultural appropriating, minority oppressing jerk, then I guess that would seem good to bigots

Sounds great.

OH YEAH I REALLY DO THINK

No. It was just the last decade that wasn't complete shit.

It might be nostalgia but I sincerely think it may have been.
There wasn't as big a divide between races, calling someone a pic would have given you weird stares and called a racist.
There was more jokes about ghetto trashy blacks blaming da white man for their own shortcomings.
It was just be who you are and don't be a faggot.

*POC not pic

>tfw Alanis performed at a music festival I went to in '96, only cost £65 for 4 days and not a cell-phone in sight

tl;dr 90's festivals best festivals

>Were the 90s the best decade?

Yes.

The white working class still existed.

early 80s were better by far
> new wave music
> best arcade games
> best year for movies ever (1982)
> Reagan success just kicking in (8% growth)

early 90s had its moments, but let's get fucking real here.

The clothes and hair sucked ass but that was only because no one gave a fuck. We had everything, and it wasn't such a fucking struggle. So we got so comfortable that fashion was just like, yeah fuck it this looks good right? Late 90's was the beginning of the end for all of us. It's been sliding downhill ever since.

Yes, 1890s were the best. White men ruled the world.

SNL was funny

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/how-much-ya-bench/2860981

not in russia

It's like a no dick sucking sign on your dick sucking break

>the 90s
plural

>the best decade
singular

>were
plural

How do you decide the plurality of a linking verb?

>The 90s were the best decade
>The best decade was the 90s

Informally, the being verb seems to always take the plurality of the subject, but in formal English, when a linking verb is used, do the subject and predicate have to have the same plurality?

>Btw, the 00's (pronounced "aughts") was the best decade. Never before has technological and cultural progress happened to quickly. My repeating digits are all the proof you need.

>to quickly
so quickly

And here are the dubs I forgot

Ginme your fucking lunch money, nerd.

No, the 1790's were neat though.

>and cultural progress happened to quickly
>"progress"
KYS

I say 80's.

Yes and no. But, the computers and internet were pretty decent back then.

In my past life in the 1640's I had slaves. Fuck this millennium.

This. What a time to be alive. It felt like the world warped 30 years into the future. Arts, culture and technology culminated in an almost utopian capitalistic ideal as American businesses worked, technology industries created tons of new and exciting jobs, and people were properly partying and enjoying life in their free time and enjoying great music and alternative lifestyles that weren't cringey or contrived like they are today.

Overall, the definitively patrician decade by far and the the most transformative for the country and the world in almost every field of human progress.

Here how decades work.

I hear a single mother say, "I am a child of the 80's". We are both the same age at 35.

Then, I see a girl who is 25, and I think different.

ITS LIKE TEN THOUSAND SPOONS WHEN ALL YOU NEED IS A KNIFE

ahhhhhh Salute Your Shorts brings back memories

most people I see who reminisce about the 90s are millennial cunts who barely lived through them and can only talk about all the tv shows they watched to get likes on their shit-tier facebook memes because they were born in 97' but still want to cling to that band wagon of muh 90s kids.

Sometimes, you have to be alone in everything you do for awhile to get to things that make sense.

To this day. I am considered an "asshole" at work, because I never asked a girl at work out. I don't know what she was thinking, but I backed away from 4 other girls to let her have her chance. That is all I could do to keep sane.

I perfectly made my intentions clear to her too. But, if you are going to think somebody is going to say hello to you after all that mind games. I am sorry. She is gone now.

I don't follow

>No Pogs
>90's

The 90's were a fool's paradise.

The 1950's in America was the best decade.

Yes you could he a beach house here for 139k now they are 709k.

Agreed, but how did it produce the worst generation aka Boomers?

>not getting laid up in the late 70s

oldfag reporting in

But a decade is 10 years. 10 of anything is plural because it's more than one.

10dollar bill is singular because it's 10 1s doesn't matter if it's just one bill, are you even fucking woke?

>Were the 90s the best decade?

Any decade with the Clinton's in the white house was a shitty decade. The 80's was where it was at. End of the cold war, fall of the Berlin wall, Reagan. the BTFO of left wing liberals running rampant. AIDS.

Fucking this

The best decade is the one when you were 6-16 (unless you are from a trash family)

No. The recession in the early 90s ruined millions of lives and it took a decade and the advent of the internet to recover

All my good memories from 2000-2010 because I was born in 1987 and was a completely depressed faggot who talked to no one in HS.

>no pigs

worthless

*pogs

The 1770s was the time to be alive tbqhf

>No Yoo-Hoo

Dafuq?

no but it was the last decade before the west committed suicide