THE NOGS HAVE STARTED THE RACE WAR

Why the fuck isn't this being more widely reported?

What really happened:

nationalvanguard.org/2016/10/how-can-we-stop-the-mystery-attacks/

>I spent last night in the ER at St. Mary’s HospitaI. I received a call from my daughter Christina after my sons football game. She was crying, I couldn’t understand her, my heart dropped, I became scared, I said what is the matter? Dad, I was jumped, I’m beat up pretty bad. Where r u? Temple, they stole my phone. We’re heading to the police station. I do not hear from her until she gets to her apartment. Rage is running through my mind the whole time. She said she is getting a ride home and wants to go to St. Mary’s. I find out that her and her 2 male friends where badly beaten by a group of 30-40 black teenagers on their way home from the Temple football game. This happened after they got off the subway at Broad and Cecil B Moore. These sick animals held her down and kicked and stomped on her repeatedly. Thank god, the people from the pizza place intervened. They arrested 2 people at the scene. I have not let Christina out of my sight, she is resting. Every part of her body is badly bruised, it makes me cry just thinking about it. No broken bones. If you have children at Temple, tell them to be careful. Please keep Christina Lauletta in your thoughts.

tl;dr a large congregation of blacks randomly beating up and trying to kill white people they come across in Philadelphia

The media narrative on this "random" mob attack, note how the media leaves out the race of the perpetrators and victims:

thetab.com/us/temple/2016/10/23/tu-altert-temple-mob-attack-6728

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/4-Juveniles-Arrested-for-Temple-University-Mob-Style-Attacks-398193841.html

>Groups of young people, estimated to number between 20 to 100, roved the school's North Philadelphia campus Friday night for nearly two hours causing havoc, authorities said

Other urls found in this thread:

collegedata.com/cs/data/college/college_pg03_tmpl.jhtml?schoolId=137
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>4 juveniles

Bro you said the media left out the race

This shit has been going on for easily15 years, if not more, in philly. Black parts of the city are detroit-tier garbage.

Sounds like your typical night in an American city. You have MANY the exact same. You seem to forget how many niggers you really have, and how spread out they are

These niggers beat a girl in the streets and the media covers it all up.
If the races had been swapped it would be national news right now.
who else is ready to bring back lynch mobs?

Why doesn't OP in your image find the politicians/federal workers responsible for the white genocide attempt and hire some private investigators to dig up dirt and destroy their life for destroying yours?

White retaliation patrols when???

Also free bump. New fags need to learn about the black menace.

>diversity = conflict.
Different people together for to long start to hate each other.

They had better start an official crackdown on these niggers before they get crushed by the people's justice.

>Relaxing around blacks
Arm yourselves pussies

Me and my gf almost got murdered/raped by a gang of nigs talking shit in an alleyway. Before it could escalate I grabbed her, left and then bought a gun and dont go out anymore.

Learn your lessons once and adapt.

I am a student at this shit hole AMA.

Because this shit is being pushed at the national level by politicians that are either corrupt or hopelessly brainwashed by diversity propaganda. When Robert Putnam finally released the most comprehensive study on diversity, did anyone care that he had sat on it for 5 years trying to craft some garbage "diversity is strength" narrative even though the data was overwhelmingly a condemnation of diverse neighborhoods? No they didnt. The west is done at a political and demographic level. The only thing a white man can do is try and have as many kids as possible in the hope of turning the demographic tide.

Is it time?

What is it like paying $30,000 a year at a pro-diversity liberal infested mediocre school to subsidize free-ride black students?

>tfw i actually feel bad for you, for real

Scholarship faggot. But it still is a liberal indoctrination center 24/7. I graduate soon and can leave forever.

Hey, me too. What major?

I think you're dumping in the wrong thread, CTR. If not, why would this be worth sliding?

PoliSci. In b4 faggot liberal arts yeah I know I hate math I don't care just trying to get to law school with a high GPA.

Want to be a faggot liberal and not carry a gun?

The people's justice may be the only way.
Scaring these niggers back into their ghettos with lynch mobs and scaring sjw's back into their safe spaces with more public violence and ridicule.

Eh good. They make up 13% and we make up 62%. They will be exterminated in a week. Not to mention mexican men hate them even more than us. The mexican women on the other hand can't get enough black cock. Nevertheless this has needed to happen for a while now

Top shit where/when did this happen?

This gay school will expel you if you have one on campus, even the street counts as on campus. Yet everything is done to appease vibrant urban youths who culturally enrich the community.

I'm in Boyer, I can't really claim to be better than anyone by Sup Forums's standards except Tyler and all the other worthless humanities. Like you, I don't pay tuition though so it's all good here.

lololol

Are you having a breakdown or something nigger? Scared the entire world is fed up with your bullshit and is getting ready to wipe you out

CHECKMATE.

All of this would make sense, except that hillary is the least likeable, most corrupt, least sympathetic candidate in American history.

Fortunately for you, Trump is distasteful and stupid too, but you've got some late, hard hitting scandals on your hands

>Living near niggers
Fucking poorfags

Based rationalist stumping Sup Forums. Drumpfkinlings btfo!

Noice. There's nothing wrong with these majors as long as you aren't a cuck. It's a shame that social science and the humanities have been subverted by Marxists.

>Mfw I went to Temple
>Mfw I used to eat at that pizza place (plaza Pizza) once a week

It's north Philly. Honestly none of this is surprising. One plus side of Temple is that it turns a lot of Democrats Republican (like me)

When will you faggots learn there is no fucking race war?

Mexicans, Asians, and Whites are all going to join forces, ESPECIALLY in the event that blacks try to start shit. No one is joining their fucking side. Everyone hates niggers equally.

They are like 12% of the population. They will literally be fucking wiped off the country.

nice outdated polls lmao
>tfw it's up 6 points from yesterday alone

Oh noooooo, somebody is upset that "diversity is strength" isnt actually true

collecting all those last minute shekels before your unemployed ?

$30,000 a year, what the fuck are you smoking son

Living on campus is the biggest redpill dispensor a young white liberal can experience.

Oh my days you've actually made 7 of those you complete and utter virgin

Yeah, ya boi is really seeing a YUUUUGE surge in the polls. I'm sure he'll convince 12000000 voters to switch sides in the next 8 days.

Holy shit out of nowhere CTR shows up

neato

The polls have been rigged since day 1. Everyone is admitting they have no clue what the fuck is going to happen.

collegedata.com/cs/data/college/college_pg03_tmpl.jhtml?schoolId=137

It's just Redditors from /r/politics

going to temple is all about eating pizza from maxis with fucking screws in it, going to the tech center, sleeping in chairs contemplating suicide, procrastinating work, waking up from said chair at 4am and you still havent done the work because the cleaning staff wont shut the fuck up, walking your ass over to your class (probably in some soviet block looking building), listening to some faggot drone on about politically correct bullshit that you dont care up, graduating, and then moving onto medical school

it can happen

You cut off the data at the bottom... you know, the part that shows ya boi down by over 4.5% of the electorate and behind in the electoral votes by 76. Your own map shows him getting BTFO by an old lady that can't keep both shoes on at the same time.

When even Nate Silver gives him a 1 in 4 chance of winning (up from 1 in 5 yesterday), it's time to accept that maybe this election isn't as certain as you thought it would be

>their whole world comes crashing down

thats cost of attendance you nigger, tuition aint that high

Are you retarded?

Ya'll just jelly cuz you ain't got no datasets of yer own to front. I can't wait for 8 November so all you little bitches can finally shut the fuck up.

>tired ctr laughable poll post

It's happened before and new documents show the polls more rigged than ever
It'll happen again

what documents? link just one, faggot.

Obama's niggers won't have much of grip when trump brings in nation wide CC

Gotta kill these niggers or send them to the degenerate continent that they should have been left on

Watch Colin Flaherty's channel.

>polls riggued hurrr duuurrrr
move along user, you're still in the early stages of grief.

here have a (you) out of sympathy. are you actually mentally ill? I just feel bad that you think you have to act this way.

Juveniles as in young people (not even "youths",!)

Obviously not clones of the Cash Money Millionaire

I don't care. If whites won't fight back then they deserve this. I'm all out of sympathy for people who have been asking for it.

>sleeping with your doors unlocked

The dumbest fucking thing you can do no matter how safe you think you are. Other than that, niggers are cancer.

No he's not.
He's making a play on how "urban youth", or "juveniles" are always niggers.

Source you fuck

>says the fucking leaf

How am I acting? I'm just posting datasets relevent to the discussion and replying to comments. Sup Forums is an IMAGEBOARD. Post some fucking images when you speak to me, you low energy faggot.

>all these niggers are going to kill each other when the white man decides enough is enough and turns off the utilities

Hey guys I mentioned this yesterday but I was at Temple that weekend and got the Subway at Cecil B Moore after the game. When exactly did this happen? I saw some angry looking nigs on my walk home but that's kinda normal for North Philly. How did I completely miss this?

is juvenilles the new meme for worthless nigger animals?

Every single white in Canada also deserves what is happening and will happen to them.

>see