Hillary supporter here--someone explain this place to me

Before you get all upset, I'm not a "CTR shill." I had to get that out of the way before you paranoid lunatics start accusing me of that.

I'm here because I genuinely don't understand this place.

So this is the gathering place of right wing, misogynist, racist, hateful white men? And you call it "politically incorrect"? Wow, super edgy guys.

You understand people reject your hateful bio try, right? Especially young people. My fellow millennials embrace diversity, everyone should be fine with that, right?!?!?!?

I just don't get you guys. Is it just ironic humor? You understand people of color and women made most of the contributions in the US, right?

Anyway, I hope someone can explain this whole thing to me.

It's satire.

It's just satire

Fuck outta' here CTR shill.

A lot of what happens here is satire man

>bio try,

gr8 b8 m8

Chill shill.

Just from the way you type I can tell you're a Day-1 CTR. You shills never learn. Lurk more.

Get back to Starbucks you libfuck

Lurk more.

Really? Cool, I love to satirize right wing bigots as well.

"Derr, black people be dumber den white people, derr."

Check that out guys, whattaya think?

Sup Forums is not a hive mind.

I'm fine with diversity as long as there are common values conducive to societal cohesiveness and assimilation is encouraged.

That's not, however, possible with mass immigration - it leads to ethnic enclaves of people that may not necessarily identify with mainstream culture or values. This can lead to the emergence of radical ideologies - and no group is an exception to this.

Also, pissing contests over group contributions are counterproductive. Let's try to work together and build on each other's accomplishments to make America great (again).

Also, Sup Forums is the pinnacle of unfiltered political discourse, for better or for worse. Run along back to that Reddit place if you don't have thick enough skin to participate in our banter.

t. "person of color"

>You understand people of color and women made most of the contributions in the US, right?

It was at that moment I stopped caring about your statement.

Fuck you, I will be your hangman on the day of the rope.

Sincerely,
Your excecutioner
user

>phone poster

/pol is satire

and also... show benis

Tits or gtfo

>"Derr, black people be dumber den white people, derr."
That's like 75% of the content on this board in a nutshell

>He typed all this shit and no ones gonna read it or care

you also need to post some dank memes.
but yeah you've basically got it.

gtfo my board you normie faggot
>saged and hidden

Satire? You guys are the worst, this isnt Satire.

I don't know what you're on about. This is a place of peace and understanding. It's pretty ignorant of you to just come here and accuse us of all these things. You're a fucking bigot and should be ashamed of yourself

Even when we make a racist comments its most always directed at the worst of any one group. the ones who uphold the stereotypes.

>hateful white men?
triggered

>You understand people of color and women made most of the contributions in the US, right?
Hahaha Jajaja huehue
/unjerk Free speech allows the deepest and most real emotions to materialize.
Multiculturalism (as in mixing the cultures) is terrible. (((They))) want that. You cant appreciate the ingredients in a homogenous white sauce.
Also, most of us enjoy animus.
See ya at the day of the rope.

Love, Mexico guy.

Do people shitpost like this because they're chemically addicted to (you)s?

nigger

le satibre XD

>Especially young people. My fellow millennials embrace diversity
I'm so young I might qualify as the generation after millennials and I refuse to embrace your white genocide. Fuck off CTR

Obvious troll, but sadly liberals actually believe this.

Great b8 m8 I rate is 8/8. You know you love Trump, no need to be trollin with the homies.

Larp threads are gay and so are you. Sage

If this is satire, say some nice things about black people, muslims, and Hillary Clinton. .

I think the truth is we are just really edgy. We are 180 degree out of phase with the opinions of the mainstream at all times.

BUT;

Hillary is the real evil person here. Her actions show that she actually is excellently racist, mysoginistic.. She is white and she causes the deaths and destruction of countless non-whites globally.

She's even subtle about it and produces a smokescreen in that she claims continously to be supporting those people; when in truth she's either milking them of their money or killing them outright for political gain.

We Sup Forums, I think, saw this early, and saw our chance to be both on the moral upper ground and be 180 degrees opposed to the mainstream and we jumped on it. Over time the rest of the mainstream swung to our side (or perhaps we meme'd it so).

In the end; given Trump is popular and mainstream enough we will swing 180 degrees the other way, and go back to wanting to elect clinton just to see death and destruction of the negro community + muslims having their homes wrecked in Lybia/Iraq/Afghanistan wherever else by US funded terrorists.

what you think of as right wing is actually center left, what you think of as left is actually right wing

democrats are closer to the republican party circa 2001 theyre just too embarrassed to admit it cause theyre fucking idiots

gotta call them niggers and then start dumbin yo ebonix down 4 dey 2 not feel dum chik dey c u sik flame

That said, if CTR really wanted to stop Sup Forums's support of Trump and make them switch memes to Hillary they went about it the wrong way.

They should have vehemently accepted that Hillary would bring death and destruction and promised comfy happenings for the next 4 years.

This would have been successful but perhaps it would have leaked into the mainstream and killed her support there.

I guess Pol is incorruptable politically because it is always 180 degrees out of phase with the mainstream.

So if you try to 'cater' to Sup Forums you will lose the mainstream. If you cater to the mainstream, you will get meme'd out of existence by Sup Forums.

LOL shut the fuck up dude.

>right wing, misogynist, racist, hateful white men

These are words taught to you so you can hate us without understanding us. The term is "thought-terminating cliche".

Pose a hypothetical: let's say that it's all true and we hate everyone because of their race/sex, and that we in turn are evil because of our race/sex.

In the middle ages, Bibles were published in Latin, a language spoken only by learned men - priests, mostly. The common people had no idea what the Bible said; even if they could somehow acquire a copy, they had no way of understanding what the words written within. They had to take it on faith that the priests' translation and interpretation were correct. So let's say that a given priest was 100% honest and intelligent enough to interpret it well - were his parishioners better critical thinkers than those of a dishonest and stupid priest? No. Both just accept what they're told, and I'm saying that as a Christian who believes the Bible is Truth. Neither has any basis to believe or understand.

Back to today. We're taking it as a given that hate is bad, and that my side is hateful. Have you examined your reasoning? You're new here, have you given our arguments a good-faith chance? Do you know us as a heuristic whole, or as your personal reaction to shit we post for lulz? Can you tell the difference? Can you articulate why our worldview is wholly wrong? Can you even articulate our worldview as a steelman rather than a strawman?

Or are you just listening to the priests?

its just a meeting of satirical rhetoric. now shoo

The only thing you need to know about Sup Forums is they have small dicks

This is what causes them to be eternally butthurt at everyone

Thats bullshit tho. Totally. Democrats are still pushing the same economic and social agenda as they were in 2000 - more open inclusive socially...and a more progressive tax code economically. Thats the core of the democrats agenda, and thats why Sup Forums hates democrats

There's absolutely nothing wrong with black people or muslims, they're just people like you and me. The satire is because the left is so over the top fucking ass backwards retarded trying to be PC about everything so we do the exact opposite just to shit on them. Hillary Clinton is a legitimate felon and terrible person who thinks getting child rapists out of prison is funny though.

Alright guys, I get it now, you're just being satirical. Pretty funny.

Look at this satirical meme I made! It's making fun of the fact that Trump thinks people of color love him!

Youve gotta be fucking kidding me. Pol invents racial slurs that get traction elsewhere...literally spreading hate. But it just satire. No biggie

Why would you use an image of a man dressed in a watermelon robe? You must be some sort of racist.

>CTR shill trying to be spoopy

Rule 33

Well the first rule of here, is Tits or GTFO.

It's just satire my man. None of us really hate jews or blacks. Well, most of us anyway. Poes law and all.

wtf i shill for hill now

Sup Forums is a board of peace

You're here, right? So that means more than right wingers gather here, right? Think about that for a moment.

Sage
Hide

>hillary supporter here
>stopped reading

Is this bait new?

Ok lets pick something arbitrary like the internet. What poc or woman helped design the internet, or started one of its largest companies?

Diversity is code word for white genocide, so we're really the good guys

Most liberals are that way becuase of brainwashing, they're not free thinking, and they are bigots and prejudiced against any ideas that are not fed to them

bait? if not LURK MOAR

It's still Halloween at your timezone. You could be at a party or at least watching a good horror movie instead of this high effort, low energy shilling.

>Especially young people
Maybe you rich cosmopolitan faggots but ive been able to red pill a good deal of people in my social circle because your attempts to diversify my area have led to a fair number of ODs and stabbings fuck you and your nigger pets

31 actually

this guy is cool

>I hope someone can explain this whole thing to me.

Fuck you, that's why.

tits or gtfo

Weakest bait in a long time.

D-

apply youself

That's good.

/thread

Cuck

>Hillary supporter
Explain this person to me : parody? brain damage? category wanting handouts and special treatment?

You're a faggot.

And you're not from around here are you?

Basically, you're a stupid fucking faggot and we're sick of your shit. Now fuck off back to whatever libshit cesspool you crawled out of.

doesn't work if there's no wink to the lurker's secrets

IT WAS JUST A SATIRE BRO

Do you suck dick? Because it sounds like you suck dick.

>this is obvious bait but fuck it i'm bored
>My fellow millennials embrace diversity
Speak for yourself you liberal faggot, you don't speak for the rest of us.