LastMan

> watch show
> well that was depressing
> read books
> well that makes it even more depressing

Other urls found in this thread:

planete-bd.org/bd/17974-lastman-tome-8.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where can I read tome 6 and beyond that? Storytimer just stopped.

Also why does this gem just completely go under Sup Forums's radar? I hear people say that it's not Sup Forums enough due to being French when there's always Wakfu threads.

Wakfu has serious waifu baiting.

Seriously, mostly everyone that watched and read it liked it, but maybe it didn't have eng subs or translations until this year, so people didn't care.

I don't like it because it looks too good

>I don't like it because it looks too good

The animation is nothing outstanding (except for the fights in the final episodes, which are pretty insane), but the individual quality of the character drawings is amazing, to a distracting extent even

I'm not sure; it isn't brought up often, but whenever it is I've never seen it come without a circlejerk, so I'd think it would pop up more

>read

You have to buy tome 6 user. I got mine for 3 bucks off of barnes and noble.

Where can I watch this

It's on the vrv service by crunchy roll

Howard a shit.

Speaking of Wakfu up-thread, I think Oropo and Howard are very similar in design and actions.

Play up the big blue haired girl and Sup Forums will get interested.

What's worse, Sup Forums?

Dead daughteru or Raped daughteru?

More like enslaved and constantly raped for like a decade daughteru you mean

>That spoiler
Does that happen from the fucking comics, goddamn it all

Siri is probably more up our alley

*in the comics
I should go sleep

We're not Sup Forums

Yes. Also, he replaces her with a kid who has the same name as the one from the original Last Man story.

Wait, when does that even happen. I'm 8 volumes in and I don't remember that

It has literally no marketing in the US.
The only place I've ever heard of it is here, and it basically hits the perfect sweet spot, criminal occult stuff make my dick hard. I watched the pilot episode and then immediately went and bought all 6 translated tomes. I'd get the last 3 if my frogspeak weren't so rusty but the last time I was even close to fluent was in elementary school.

what is this?? Last man? Siri? what?

There was a kickstarter, no? Specifically to show off their shitty ENG dub. That has to amount to something at least

>not posting the kiss

Post the kiss.

There was, but a few hundred people does not a success make.

Poor Duke Diamonds

>It has literally no marketing in the US.

Where do you see comics marketed user? Where do you see non direct market focused comics marketed user? It was marketed, it wasn't marketed towards you capefag.

Yeah but where can I watch it for free without using a vpn

I'll storytime Tome 6 later today if you want. That said, SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE. You can get all the tomes for like $6 each on Amazon. They're cheap as fuck and we'll never get official translations of 7+ if 1-6 don't sell.

>he hasn't watched LastMan
>he hasn't read LastMan
Amazing cartoon and a great comic (cartoon is a prequel to the comic). Regardless of which side of the fence you fall on the Comics & Cartoons topic, you should watch and read LastMan.

There's a mega with all the episodes subbed somewhere around here.

I wonder if Lastfight is good. I've never seen anyone mention it in a LastMan thread.

Is it an adult comedy?

Do you like Power Stone? Because it's Power Stone. I think it's pretty good but the lack of online multiplayer means that it's difficult to get any kind of community around it.

More action than comedy.

But there's a really good amount of comedic bits too which are pretty great.

sure

I'd be willing to throw up a MEGA, but I'm at work at the moment so it'll be a few hours. If the thread lasts that long I'll hit you guys up with a linkypoo.

>posting a spoiler
C'mon man.

Does anyone have the raw scans of tomes 8, 9 and 10?

planete-bd.org/bd/17974-lastman-tome-8.html
in this page you hav tomes 7,8 and 9 the 10 tome will take some month because the french scanners want to give it some time to make money

He asks this in EVERY SINGLE THREAD. Every thread has the SAME posters, asking for the SAME things. I've seen that link GORILLION times.

What's wrong with this community?

>He
it's literally the first time I've asked this you fucking nigger

I straight up bought all six of them after finishing the show. I really hope some decent french speaker picks up the series and translates the rest of the books.

So if I read the books do should i just skip the show or is the show its own story?

It's its own story, and ties in with the last book.
It's a prequel, btw.

I find that hard to believe because these threads are samefag central, also you used a racial epithet, so you can't be trusted.

>I really hope some decent french speaker picks up the series and translates the rest of the books

Have fun with your google translated comics.

Tomie's pre-final-fight song and the different characters' reactions to it had me in stitches

futashit doesn't belong here