Explain

Explain.

Women like foot massages, and the maid was trying to cuck the hubby.

...Is that... Tony Stark?

Is this a Pulp Fiction reference?

It's Tony Stark.

Please tell me it's not canon...

All I can find is a reference it's an Life Model Decoy of Tony. Can't tell what issue.

Found it. Iron Man Legacy #3. Van Lente.

Feet are gross. Not much more to explain

Explain.

feet ARE gross user. yes they are.

Ah yes, the book where Iron Man teams up with a genius Muslim girl and beats up those racist Eastern Europeans... Thank goodness nobody remembers that shitpile.

Unless they are girl feet, and she take care of them properly.
Have you rub a really healthy girl's feet?
Smooth as silk, don't stink and usually have really well kept nails with impeccable painting techniques.
And their fragrance, peaches, coconut from their humectant cream.
Just magnificent, just magnificent.

And people say Marvel got bad during Marvel NOW! V2...

Footfags out.

>>Sup Forums

My gf give me a foot massage once in a while, I can't blame them for liking them.

Unless I misremember, it's a Tony Stark LMD.

Tony would definitely give foot massages to a lady, but probably not dressed as a maid.

Subjective. Your dislike of feet is as irrational as a foot fetishist's like of them.

I do remember it. It wasn't a great idea, but is something wrong with the combination Muslim / girl / genius?

>but is something wrong with the combination Muslim / girl / genius?
It's yet another "gyppos/muslims are genius good guys and the local Eastern Euros are just racist shitlord fucks"episode.

...I am Dutch and I remember Srebrenica.

Doesn't mean that all EE-related stories have to be about in that vein. Might as well portray the UK as a place of imperialistic shitbags, the US a place of racist redneck dumbos, etc, etc.

I think you might be overstating a bit.

The framework of the story also dictates. She had to be an underdog, so what should she be? Some genius Gypsy kid who built a suit of powered armor and ended up ruling their own kingdom in Eastern Europe?

Maybe make the character a regular Eastern European for a change? Did they think of that?

How wasn't she regular Eastern European? I mean, she kind of had to be a genius. Otherwise there wouldn't have been a story.

I am not defending the story, btw. 'Legacy' was tripe.

Because she was still the poor Muslim,opressed girl. What's wrong with having an Orthodox Christian from say, Serbia, for a change?

Were Orthodox Christians being shot on that premise during the civil war?

I'm just saying, how about,the next time they went to set a story in EE, they don't do a story about persecuted minorities?

Knew it was Marvel before I clicked on the thumbnail.

Marvel favors the underdog.

On the other hand, Tony Stark hardly was that.

>Tony Stark hardly was that.
Depends. In the ToS stories, he was always on the verge of bankruptcy, because villains were always destroying his property and the US Millitary threatened him with pulling his contracts. He was rich, but he wasn't "ultra mega global juggernaut" rich. Him being one of the richest men in the world was the resultof his hardwork. He's built himself from the ground up 3 times or so as well. But, in recent years he's been stripped of everything that made him unique.

Actually, yes they were.

BENDIS. What the fuck is this travesty? Hugging babies? Rehabbing criminals? What happened to the real Tony Stark?

Hugging babies is a bit much, but he certainly doesn't mind children.

I mean. It's one thing to interact with them like a normie. Another to rock them to sleep in the orphanages he built them.

Bendis was a mistake, what else is new? Tony is a "smol cinnamon roll" now lads.