HILLARY SAYS THE RUSSIANS TRY TO RIG THE ELECTION

SHES IN FULL PANIC MODE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/793163559475838976
youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?ribbon-ad-idx=11&rref=politics&module=Ribbon&version=origin®ion=Header&action=click&contentCollection=Politics&pgtype=article
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html
imgur.com/a/qGTg4
morningledger.com/did-hillary-clinton-give-russia-us-uranium-for-145m-to-clinton-foundation/13116876/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grandma has lost her marbles

This is their last idea: blame everything on muh Russia

I, for one, welcome our Russian friends.

MAGA

>LOL DRUMPF THINKS THE ELECTION IS RIGGED AGAINST HIM WHAT A LOSER
>THE RUSSIANS AND THE FBI ARE RIGGING THE ELECTION AGAINST HILLARY FUCKING CRIMINALS
Liberals are literally this retarded.

She's in full retarded mode.
How are not people laughing at this absurdity ?
And desu if it was true, I'd prefer a Putin's puppet as president rather than a Saudi's puppet

Hillary claims the made the world safer. I cant believe how fucking crooked she is.

>made the world safer
WRONG

>US intelligence has """"""""""confirmed""""""""""
Source or fuck off Clinton

MAYBE WE SHOULD USE PAPER BALLOTS THEN, SHILLARY

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

2 weeks ago they said you're retarded if you agree with trump that the polls are rigged

Her internal polling must really be bad

holy shit this death spiral is just fantastic

>us intelligence has confirmed the russian government is directing cyberattacks against the us.

proofsters? proofs?

what a silly whore
she tries to frame trump but uses her staffers contacts on the dirty server.
lol

what a nutter

even my libshit sister couldnt believe she was throwing this tantrum

Can't we at least meme her to talk about something as embarrassing as rat fucking on live television?

I loved it so much when El Rato broke down.

This woman's candidacy is imploding in front of her eyes and she can't believe. Trying to pin her advisors and indeed her own mistakes on Russia shows there nothing left in the tank.

Two weeks ago she was coasting. She knew she was about to run out of gas but thought if she kept her he'd down she'd get across the finish line.

Now, all of that looks a distant pipedream.

> Abedin
> Podesta
> Brazile
> Wasserman Schultz
> Weiner
> Bill Clinton

All these allies have become liabilities. The ones that were going to bring her candidacy home are all seen as toxic to her campaign.

A cornered animal is when it is most dangerous. Let's see what this week brings, shes going to throw all sorts of shit at Trump. While at the same time screaming and abusing her own staff.

Lock her up

Bump

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680

Hillary is dumb

We know we have FBI allies. Even her Russia rants today got debunked by fucking NY Times in 30 minutes, Everyone is bashing her head in the wall now, just waiting for it to crack open. Shes done, and probably alone.

>1.1 million likes
What the fuck is going on? Are Hill Shills in panic mode and manipulating the tweets?

I think so. Her follower count jumped sustainability also.

>Hillary

She doens't tweet, its her interns

Last week they told me it is ridiculous to think there is anything afoot.
Hmmm...has something happened between then and now that would cause her to change her tune?

There will always be blind idiots who will lap anything up. Thankfully they aren't in charge of criminal investigations.

In short, better to have no twitter likes and be free than have a million twitter likes and be about to go to prison.

i wonder which 7 world leaders think this...could they be the 7 world leaders whose countries paid the Clinton foundation millions of dollars?

>trumps odds have dipped from $6 to $3.50 in less than a week

AYYYYYYYYYYYYY

lmao spot on

this is literally the clinton campaign's ardennes offensive: one last desperate push into the fray. it's only natural

never forget Bill Clinton started the Kosovo war and bombed the chinese embassy to distract from the Lewinsky investigation.

they would gladly start WWIII if it meant staying in power and keeping the money flowing

It isn't "million", it's an abbreviation in another language, spanish or german or something

means "thousand"

Hello. We are russian, do not kill us please. Dont use nukes. We want to live.

But obama said the elections cannot be rigged

and don't forget this
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?ribbon-ad-idx=11&rref=politics&module=Ribbon&version=origin®ion=Header&action=click&contentCollection=Politics&pgtype=article

THE RUSSIANS ITS THE RUSSIANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Debunked by the NYT of all people today.

>U.S. Officials Doubt Donald Trump Has Direct Link to Russia
>Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.
>Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government.
>And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

Newest trump-email thing debunked:
>F.B.I. officials spent weeks examining computer data showing an odd stream of activity to a Trump Organization server and Alfa Bank. Computer logs obtained by The New York Times show that two servers at Alfa Bank sent more than 2,700 “look-up” messages — a first step for one system’s computers to talk to another — to a Trump-connected server beginning in the spring. But the F.B.I. ultimately concluded that there could be an innocuous explanation, like a marketing email or spam, for the computer contacts.

>tfw Hillary lost her mind so hard that you can literally throw the Jew York Times against her and she won't realize it isn't Brietbart

We did it Sup Forums, we finally drove her insane.

she has some of the funniest shitposters hounding her.

I doubt even her dumb millenial whore that runs her twitter can even read the comments anymore out of shame. That's why she just keeps spamming her twitter with tired old anecdotes that Hillary mumbled at some point.

What amuses me is trump says something, and she lampoons it so effectively he is made to look silly and foolish. Within memory distance she fucks up or something comes out and she finds herself using his arguments, which she has already debunked. It has constantly made her look more retarded than him.

So this is what happens when a campaign goes off the rails?

It has long puzzled me why the us and the ruskies didn't become close allies once the Cold War ended. it is the worst foreign policy blunder in us history.

Full panic AND full retard.
She took bribes from them to sell uranium.

Oh wow that pillow.

Is that crazy legs anime girl thing?

Anyone else getting asked to Login whenever you click a NYT link? Does NYT have a new paywall I'm unaware of?

So desperate for that war with Russia and to win an election that you literally dig yourself a giant hole that you can't get out of later, elected or not. Good for her.

>((((world leaders))))

I wonder which ones.

>muh russians

Communism is a mistake.

>Trump says election is rigged against him
>(((They))) get scared
>Oy vey goyim! It's the the R-Russians rigging in favor of Trump!

Anything to please Soros.

It was under a week ago Obama even said "stop whining" about it. Absolutely ridiculous. They're all such political hacks.

Launch your false flag operation matching this narrative before Trump takes office, you cunt, I fucking dare you, go on, do it, do it, do it

Exactly what the fuck does that have to do with my post?

>voting machines are fine! soros has not hacked them to add votes to me!
>russians are hacking the voting machines to vote in donald trump
i cant even

soon

Trump should sue Hillary for defamation

reddit fuck off

Hillary accuses trump of having russian ties. But...

... shes the one who took the bribe from russia in exchange for selling off our uranium supply.

... her campaign manager is the one who did the insider dealing trade with russia

... her party is the one talking about how they fake votes.

Ya hillary, tell us again how dangerous trump is.

TRUMPS A RUSSIAN SPY
TRUMP WILL NUKE RUSSIA WHEN HE'S ELECTED
TRUMP'S BANK WAS PORT SCANNED BY RUSSIANS ONCE
TRUMP GRABBED RUSSIA BY THE PUSSY
no confirmation though

Take a gander lads

imgur.com/a/qGTg4

That about does it, I would say

WH-WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN

We're actually approaching literal Best Korea tier. What a wild ride this election has been.

>Trump Orgainzation
>gainz

>top comment

OP, you're at the eye of the hurricane.

>Sup Forums to be exposed as Trump's Russian connection

you guys didn't hear it from me, but the democrats now know where trump is getting his orders from.

>CTR out

People need to start talking about how she's paranoid, wearing a tinfoil hat etc. Their own rhetoric and argumentation applies here. Either they throw it out and admit they themselves were rigging things aswell by admitting it's happening and possible or they look like complete nutters.

Best election ever

So now the DNC are finished which party will try to battle the Republicans for the next 50 years?

>racist frogs

Oh man if it comes to this I will cry sweet tears of joy at the sheer level of landslide it would become for ole' Trump-Sama.

But I thought the election was impossible to rig?

>"""U.S. intelligence"""
Which agency?

We're actually fucking doing it guys. Is Kek really this powerful? The only thing I worry moving forward is what must be gained by Kek in doing this.

>tfw Trump was actually playing 200x500D Chess all along

The fucking memes are compiling at a rate we can't possibly contain. Hillary has fallen in the biggest trap of all, right at the end of the war. She's fucking done, unless someone has an HD video of Trump raping a child.

Death is a preferable alternative to Communism.

hah true.

at the end of the day though, the election can still be faked. im sure of it. too much is on the line for the nwo

The Clinton campaign was never good at making Trump look bad. The media ran the most effective character assassination campaign, right up until a couple of months ago when even normies realized they were full of shit.

It looked like it had swayed enough voters, the video with the lewd comments, declaring Hillary the victor of the debates a priori. It all seemed to have worked until the FBI announcement. Now they're spiraling out of control trying to deflect away from it, and we have the New York Times trying to retain a shred of dignity post-election by getting out in front of the Russian connection lies about Trump coming from Hillary. It's the most magnificent thing I've ever witnessed.

Trump will be the 45th President, and I hope he really MAGAs.

"Shut it down"
What did she mean by this

Right...
And how would befriending Russia after the collapse of the Soviet Union turn the United States communist precisely?

>>"""U.S. intelligence"""
>Which agency?

The one with government employees in that building down the road. Sources confirmed this btw.

Underrated

Yeah, the Russians never have their own problems, they only think about rigging the election in some obese niggerland in the other hemisphere.

So when will Obabo tell her to stop whining?

Has anyone tweeted this picture at her? Has she deleted that older tweet? How the fuck does anyone take demoshits seriously? Republicans are bad, but you don't usually see them inserting their own feet into their mouths like you do with democrats.

Does she think she's living on fucking Bizzaro world or something

>(Yes, Donald Trump.)

I really don't get the bracket meme.

Hillary turning on the Russians?
Does that mean she will return the bribe she got for expediting the sale of 20% control of America's uranium supply to Russia?

morningledger.com/did-hillary-clinton-give-russia-us-uranium-for-145m-to-clinton-foundation/13116876/

>would you an hero knowing full well that you'll get to your waifu on the other end?

>REEEEEEEE RUSSIANS RIGGING THE ELECTION, THE FBI ARE RUSSIANS, TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN SLEEPER AGENT, WIKILEAKS ARE RUSSIANS WE MUST FIRE ALL THE NUKES
This is Hillary's big "October surprise" guys. Just think about that for a moment.

>we finally drove her insane
>

Someone should retweet all of her friends saying there is noooo waaaaay the election is rigged.

I'd love to see the response to this

>Trump says the election could be rigged
>Hillary: "That-- that's so dangerous... how can you even say that..."
>Obama: "Stop whining. You can't rig the election."
>these scandals and internal polling show that Trump is going to get too many votes to just secretly do away with
>Obama: "R-Russian ties... Putin is interfering in our elections!"
>Hillary: "Russia is going to rig our election! We need the FBI to stop Trump RIGHT NOW!!!"

I'm more concerned about the fact that they seem to have usurped us as the preeminent conspiracy theorists.

>Stein- KGB
>Bernie- KGB
>Trump- KGB
>Assange- KGB
>Comey- KGB

It would seem that O'Malley aside, 100% of HRC's opponents are KGB spies. They literally use the muh Russia tactic almost 100% of the time. It's so insane it's almost humorous.

CTR hear me and let me speak to your wicked wicked hearts through the words of thine Lord and Savior,

>The 1980s called, and they are asking for their foreign policy back.
t. His Eminence, B.H. Obama

I am not savvy enough, nor do I twizzle, but it would be fucking funny if one of you kids made the fancy combination pictures that contain many tweets and post it as a response on her twittler.

I thought it was a cartoon frog conspiracy trying to rig the election

>The election can't be rigged
>IT'S BEING RIGGED HELP

B-but you said it can't be rigged
>THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT
Then it can be rigged?, therefore we should not take the vote seriously.
>NO IT'S RIGGED AGAINST ME IT'S THE RUSSIANS
Any evidence?
>SHUTUP YOU RUSSIAN AGENT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE