It's HAPPENING

It's HAPPENING
Inb4 charge your phone

It's nothing

Right, I'm sure this leak will be the one that finally lays the Clinton campaign to rest. The other 700 leaks didn't, but now that half the country has already voted early, NOW she's done for.

Who is this homeless FAGGOT? Does he work for google?

Having fun at the office boys?

this fat slob really thinks if he tweets enouhj they'll forget to indict him lol

ITS FUCKING NOTHING

OP can't inb4

OP is a faggot

H-ha-haha I-it's nothing...

who is this??? what would they know?

Do you honestly think, that after all that's happened in the past 14 months, that's there's anything anyone could say that would change anyone's mind? After all the shit that's come out, what on earth could possibly be leaked now, only 1 week until the election, that would have any effect whatsoever on the election? No one is still on the fence about the candidates. Everyone made their mind up months ago.

Lol, this delusion. The leaks have been incredibly damaging to Hillary. Trump didn't stand a chance in June, but now he very well may win as a result of the public's anger. The only reason she's not behind bars is because she deleted the 33,000 emails that directly incriminated her - after a subpoena was issued for those emails, I might add.

Pedophile ring.

Did you read my post? I said what could be released NOW that would change anyone's mind? The people who are sticking with Hillary are sticking with her to the death. There's nothing more that could happen that someone who would've voted Hillary would see it and go "huh maybe that trump guy ain't so bad after all" especially considering most people already fucking voted.

I'm on the fence. I still seriously can't decide who I hate more. I don't actually like either of them, so that's really the deciding factor here. I don't trust a single word that either one of them has said. I think they'd both say anything people want to hear to get elected. The third party candidates are all blithering idiots, so they're out as well. I'm seriously considering just not voting this time in protest of having no good choices.

Lets get the "increasingly nervous man" picture and shoop kim dotcom onto it. Drumpfkins btfo.

im SO with her now.

It will still effect the turnout just not as substantially as it would had the other leaks not happened

If someone got their hands on those deleted emails, I guarantee you there's evidence of criminality in there that would force even the staunchest dem to condemn her

>especially considering most people already fucking voted

That's rich, but incorrect.

You know who isn't voting for her now? Everyone who wanted Bernie, Jill or Gary Johnson to win. All of those people would have to swallow the ultimate pill of hypocritical faggotry to vote for Hillary now, so guess what? 100% of the independent vote GONE IN 60 SECONDS.

She's lost this one lads, time for the shills to pack it in and polish up those resumes` for job hunting next week.

LOL
all it takes is one thing and many will abandon her, she isn't perfect

>Kim Dotcom
>height: 6'7"
I trust this guy

same guy who said wait for it, fbi can ask nsa durrr

sage fat fuck

Well I'm gonna be "that guy"

I was going to vote for Hillary a couple months ago but now I am voting Trump

Not so much pro Trump as I am anti Hillary

Can people just fucking stop making these grand announcements and just ACTUALLY release the stuff?

never

Has he done anything yet besides talk shit?