Trinity Storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

www26.zippyshare.com/v/dO0ZqXlN/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How's your week been Sup Forums?

Did Superman just give him a left right to his buddies who were attacking Gotham instead of capturing him? What an incompetent fool.

> Even demon Jason thinks Dick is best boy

Phew the mad man

Man, fuck this comic, I miss Batman/Superman from new 52.

Doesn't the lasso dispel possession/mind control? since it's supposed to be the ultimate tool of truth or something?

>Bizarro still talking backwards
God fucking damn it. Did no one on this book even bother to actually check out Red Hood and the Outlaws? You have literally one fucking job whoever was editing this.

Kek, it's actually prove otherwise since demons lies.

>Trinity of trinities
>Trinity^2

That's always been Jason's schtick tho or at least when Morrison wrote Jason.

I would also like a worlds finest/ Batman&Superman book.

It's edited by Berganza, what did you except?

>That's always been Jason's schtick tho or at least when Morrison wrote Jason
It's actually never been.

Just like in my Chinese cartoons

>when Morrison wrote Jason
Not even then.

Well it's obviously not true since Jason is actually the favorite. But Even Jason mentioned Dick being Bruce's favorite in Rebirth. That's a self issue that he might not be over.

technically he isn't talking backwards

Batman:
Injustice:
Superman:
GLs Hope you guys enjoyed, if you liked it don't forget to buy it. Kinda lackluster week this week.

Well if you take it as Jason has insecurities that he is wrong about in reality then the demon is actually right

Rob williams fucking sucks

Funny thing is that Bruce literally never compared Jason to Dick except in his mind when he praised both of them and Jason only felt a little insecure because he was his predecessor.

Jason being jealous of Dick is just a meme.

Not with this Superman, man he sounds fake in everything he is, its not natural, looks like a doll, an automaton to imitate "Superman".

Superbro and Batman were tight as fuck in their old comic, now this just feels so fake.

I guess the demon was right too when he said that he hates Batman, heh?

Batman was able to take down Artemis, but he was helpless against Red Hood?

Posting Justice League in a minute
I guess Batman didn't want to Tranq Jason because it might kill him.

Eh, Dynamic is still the same desu

Only powerhouses like Superman and Wonder Woman can take down THE RED HOOD, user.

it's because Batman can't bring himself to hurt Jason physically

Trinity 013 (2017) (webrip) (2 covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www26.zippyshare.com/v/dO0ZqXlN/file.html

No, it isn't, Batman feels very distant from Superman, unlike the pre-rebirth shit, also, there is no banter between them. It feels very fake and bland.

And of course, there is Diana too, fuck her.

>worlds finest/ Batman&Superman

This is the sub for Superman/Wonder Woman and for Batman/Superman.

I suspect at some point they might go for something else, but right now with the huge popularity of the movie, they aren't going to kick Diana off this book just to create a Clark/Bruce team up book.

I wouldn't mind a mini, in canon, like they did with Superman Unchained.

This reminds me of one of ASB issues where Batman fought fake versions of Nightwing, Batwoman and Red Hood.

He shocked Batwoman and hit Nightwing hard in the face. With Red Hood, he just throw his cape at him and then tied him to a tree.

Superman all but has his trunks on here. Why not just let the artists do what they so clearly want to just colour the damn things in?

>He shocked Batwoman and hit Nightwing hard in the face. With Red Hood, he just throw his cape at him and then tied him to a tree
The madman, he doesn't even bother to hide his favouritism anymore.

There was rarely banter between Superbro and Bruce. It happened, but given the pages and panels of places where it was either the two of them or them with a group of other people, there was not humor or banter between them. And where it did happen, it was more in Batman/Superman and largely due to the writer.

In Justice League, no matter who wrote it, it was non-existent, 99% of the time. In their own books (see Doomed, for example, or Endgame), it's non-existent. They have professional concern or respect, or courtesy and consideration - but humor, nope.

And they have done it so far in Rebirth, for example In The Name Of The Fathers - although admittedly most of the relationship is currently between Jon and Damian.

Eclipso, Parallalax, now this..is the "possessed-Superman" year?

I know, they had a better relationship between themselves than with other characters of the league. They were friends, not just co-workers, to a point where Bruce was really sad when he discovered that Clark was going to die.

I miss him bros.

Good so far. Second of two consecutive days off in a row, after working 21 days straight. I'm tired, but I'm bouncing back. you? (thanks for the s/t, btw OP!)

Hal and Barry were friends before the league even formed. Vic and Billy used to have panels where they were hanging out without it being anything 'work related' - obviously Diana and Superbro had an entire relation unique and different from what anyone else had with ANYBODY else.

That's how it was painted and especially how stuff was painted post Rebirth up to and including Superman Reborn. But when that rewrote the entire DC universes relationship with Clark Kent/Superman, it also changed all that.

Just chill about it. It's not going to change back. It's not even going to be a something sometime thing, like them bringing back Henshaw Cyborg Superman when it was Kara Dad's for the past 3-4 years.

>entire relation

relationship (fucking browser auto-correct)

This page got posted so many times that it has no meaning anymore.

RIP red demon, he was a good friend

I miss wondy panty

reckt.

Freaking Superman. Always so easy to take control of and creating troubles.

I'm laughing at Batman's casual pose.

God Lord, this is an awful issue. Story is all over the place, and writing is technically disjointed all the way. Awful, awful writing.

>What is Red Son?
>What is The Nail?
>What is Flashpoint?
>What is Etc Etc Etc

>3 can take down Bane
>all those darts
That is a lot of Banes in one Amazon

Artemis isn't any Amazon.

super-baraka

Superman is the best.

>Flashpoint
Kal was a good boy in Flashpoint. He was just a scared frightened kid the government kept locked away from the sun.

In the Nail he was a pacifist raised by Amish.

So you're 1/3rd right by your examples. But you are right that evil Superman is so fucking done as a concept.

Me too user. Superbro was the best

Doing good, still at work atm, how about you op

Yep

It actually took Superman to take down Red Hood. Impressive.

Just went to my friends wake. Has noone done Super sons yet?

Ugh not this shit again

>muh dick envy
EVERYtime

Venom, get out of my Superman!

Yeah, that's explicitly what the lasso can do. It's part of why Amazon's Attack is so retarded. Diana could use the lasso on her mom at ANY time, and end the entire thing

I'm getting tired of Superman getting possessed so easily. You just know he'll job to WW and Batman next issue. Even worse, it says he's not holding back.

He's pulling a batarang from the back of his belt, not putting his hand on his hip.

Good enough, except for the earthquakes, but could have been worst I think.