Why is the media switching sides?

Why is the media switching sides?

money.cnn.com/2016/10/31/media/donna-brazile-cnn-resignation/index.html

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

breitbart.com/video/2016/10/31/ny-times-friedman-hillary-has-no-one-to-blame-but-herself-for-incredibly-stupid-thing/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ybSIhzOcD9w
youtu.be/7DcATG9Qy_A
youtu.be/4vr-Dxfikwc
youtu.be/8NVVwZVd6ZM
youtu.be/SyX8am0PMAc
youtu.be/8Z-AS0vti5c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trying to get mercy from the emperor

Because Hillary is either going to lose or go to prison.

If they continue shilling for her right up until that day they're going to look even more ridiculous than they do now.

Because the long term minimal-credibility (and audience) started to matter more than their deals with the political establishment and globalist groups. Because of the risk of being 100% discredited by anyone and lose audience even sharper than they already do.

They still shit. But it seems they're getting back to normal (i.e. pretending neutrality).

Rats abandonning the sinking ship.

I hope Trump does not forgive them.

They've started to accept the fact that Trump might actually win and annihilate them.

They're hoping to be spared on the day of the rope.

People with Twitter need to get that second story out.

They realize Trump might win so they're going to pretend to be our friends until 3-4 years from now.

TAKE NO PRISONERS

They got the stand down order. Hillary's fucked, time to cut losses.

This.

Also, especially CNN is scared shitless right now that they will be held accountable for their now proven by Wikileaks collusion with the DNC.

I really wish I could see how much reader/viewership they've lost over the course of this election. I won't be surprised at all if after the election they swing right just to try to stay afloat.

noce tups

They are turning to 2020. Simple as that.

can already see that

>despite being our most prosperous president ever trump once said he was attracted to women! we cannot allow another four years of this

they all should burn in the fire
>day of the rope

tups = quin(or sex sept oct, etc.)tups = at least 5, not 3

RUSSIANS BOUGHT CNN AND NYT

Because they're trying to save face after shilling for a corrupt cunt for the last year and a half. The corruption has become so blatantly obvious that even the media can't ignore it, not to mention the fact that they have been implicated in everything too.

Trump will never forgive any of these people.

Neither will the millions that vote for him.

I thought the CEO said they have the highest ratings in years from all the Trump coverage?

inb5 AC suicides by stinger missile to his next helo flight.

>Why is the media switching sides?
Because you are a mindless puppet of right-wing conspiracy theorists.

Journalists were always on the side of journalism. Conservatives just spend such an incredible amount of time pursuing the stupid that it's impossible not to paint them in a bad light, 95% of the time. It's not bias that leads national news to make Trump look unappealing and buffoonish. It's that he's an unappealing buffoon. The "bias" you thought was in national news? It was just reporters rolling tape.

Hillary is still leading in the polls and will win.

THis is me:
The reason is simple:
Media and it's owners need the industry to survive post election.
Many have seen the bias and will tune out.
They will later claim to have cleaned up their act and their polling was incorrect (if trump wins) at the beginning.
By appearing to be going towards the center they can try and regain some credibility.

If trump wins +5-10 nationally and their polls on election day are Clinton +10 there is trouble.

>These pardoned lords would do well to reflect on that. Good men and true will fight for Joffrey, wrongly believing him the true king. A northman might even say the same of Robb Stark. But these lords who flocked to my brother's banners knew him for a usurper. They turned their backs on their rightful king for no better reason than dreams of power and glory, and I have marked them for what they are. Pardoned them, yes. Forgiven. But not forgotten.

Because they can read the situation and know that Clinton will probably lose.

More like 100 days then they will start shitting on everything. Once everything shakes out with the dnc leaks, hillary, wikileaks etc. they will back a new globalist and push him for 2020.

F

Yeah but he sure wasn't painted as a demon who loves to be "literately Hitler".

Racism
Sexisim
Collusion
Everything under the sun short of assassination. Though some people died mysteriously around Clinton a lot.

This media was insane and not in any way remotely fair or investigative. It is pure propaganda plane and simple.

You can report the facts 100% of the time and still be incredibly biased. For example, during the civil rights era, the national media overwhelmingly focused on white-on-black violence, almost completely ignoring the farm or come in black-on-white violence.

Yes, they were just "rolling the tape", by omitting key facts and events from the narrative, they were able to accomplish what they wanted.

They've been fully exposed and can't hide anymore. They'll just pretend they've always been balanced.

they've realized the inevitable and have bent the knee

I'm sorry, but no. The collusion between Hillary and the media was so transparent and obvious that it was pathetic. With the confirmation from Wikileaks of collusion between her campaign and the MSM, they're in a tight spot; either they can keep backing her and lose a shitload of the viewershare by being obvious shills, or they can try to course correct before the masses realize what happened. It seems as though they're rethinking their investment opportunities.

They goofed. It was all part of their plan, but they fucked up the timing.
Here is how it works:

They shill hard for Hillary the entire election. About two weeks out, if they think the election is assured, they swing a bit. Not a ton, mind you, but enough to have credible examples of not being biased to reference if the issue is ever brought up. Someone says, "you shill for hill." They say, "oh yeah, what about when we reported on this."
This is completely normal.
BUT!!
They weren't banking on the FBI bomb that was dropped. They revved up the unbiased news machine and put it into gear right when the FBI made the announcement. It was an accident. Now they will need to throttle back, otherwise people will take them and the FBI too seriously.

Tldr, all part of the plan, but the plan fell apart

If the msm doesn't have bias then why can you find dozens of videos of then cutting feed when people bring up points that they don't want people to hear? You can't just write these all off as coincidences.
youtu.be/ybSIhzOcD9w
youtu.be/7DcATG9Qy_A
youtu.be/4vr-Dxfikwc
youtu.be/8NVVwZVd6ZM
youtu.be/SyX8am0PMAc
youtu.be/8Z-AS0vti5c

They make more money spreading shit on Clinton than shitting on Trump maybe?

projections must be showing hillary losing

Because if you can get Trump over the line and even 10% of the rumors regarding Clinton/Obama treason is true then anyone connected to the Clinton's and pushing Clinton propaganda will be guilty of treason too. Whats the penalty for treason is America? Read this CTR, just doing your job is not an excuse and if you are lucky you will be charged in a civilian court and not a by the military ;)

They're freaking out at the inevitable, obviously.

this

In 1912 the titanic sank, thousands of people on board went to the lifeboats to escape from the sinking boat before they were taken in with the crash. Same logic here.

>Why is the media switching sides?
Because when this is over and Trump wipes the floor with this bitch, they're desperately hoping they can salvage their rotten, discredited, lying, worthless businesses.

Trump one time at rally reminded everyone that back in the old days, traitors got shot!

>Journalists were always on the side of journalism

Not remotely true. Even Ben Franklin knowingly printed lies about his competitor being dead in order to help sales of his paper. In the US it has been an exercise in manipulation from the beginning.

Essentially this. The could have their press passes revoked. No access = You are nothing.

In the movie "Empire of the Sun", there is a discussion about the moment when prisoners of war have to make a break for it because their captors have lost and will likely execute all the prisoners. This is that moment for liberal propagandists.

because when the camps open they want to be sonderkommandos

one by one, they are bending the knee

John Swinton, then the preeminent New York journalist, one night in 1880 was the guest of honour at a banquet given him by the leaders of his craft. Someone who knew neither the press nor Swinton offered a toast to the independent press. Swinton outraged his colleagues by replying:

There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it.

There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone.

The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press?

We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes.

Attempting to look "less biased" and in the tank to the American people before dropping another Clinton campaign and DNC coordinated oppo bomb on Trump this week.

If the Jewish media think they can come over to our side now, with flags flying, all I can say is "Don't go to any great expense on our account".

They don't have a choice now. They've been unabashed supporters of Clintom since shes announced her run.

Now its looking more and more like the FBI and house Repubs are commited to making a case against her. The trouble is that She's exposed in so many ways; Bengahzi, e-mails, purgery or the Clinton Foundation. Nobody is prepared to bet that shes clean on all counts, and nobody wants to be seen to fly the flag for her now if it all winds up in a messy impeachment or constitutional crisis.