Can we discuss this?

Hillary Clinton is accusing Donald Trump of using a secret email server to conduct illicit business deals with foreign governments.

Has she totally melted down?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0&referer=
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/31/world/europe/icelands-prime-minister-resigns-after-pirate-party-makes-strong-gains.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0&referer=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Has she totally melted down?
Yes, we're witnessing the final stages of complete and total campaign collapse.
If you lie about everything you convince yourself that everyone believes everything you say.

>conversational talk

Jesus christ I hate these "news" sites. Cant they give proper sentences and not make everything so cringey?

>hey guys check it out, yeah we know
>You wont BELIEVE what Trump said. I was speechless
>Here's a article title (with some shit in parentheses, so you better read it again)

1. Hillary Clinton has a coughing fit (Yes, Hillary Clinton)

>Donald Trump has a secret server!

Has there been a SINGLE thing this whole goddamn election she has said about Donald Trump that wasn't straight up projection of the crimes she's committed?

Yes she has melted down. Even NY Times has confirmed:
>U.S. Officials Doubt Donald Trump Has Direct Link to Russia
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0&referer=

Is a nothingburger the right term here?

2. Hillary Clinton has pants of shit

3. Hillary Clinton can't stand up. (She has to sit.)

Tfw when you knew their last gasp op was a full blown Russian reeeee-out. Fucking knew it all along

>Jesus christ I hate these "news" sites. Cant they give proper sentences and not make everything so cringey?

I'm so stoked you caught that.

4. When asked any scrutinizing questions, she claims she can not recall anything about the topics.

Progressives are dying.
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/31/world/europe/icelands-prime-minister-resigns-after-pirate-party-makes-strong-gains.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0&referer=

She is literally acting out this scene in the Shining.

Lol someone made a script tht spams all the news twitter with "you WONT BELIEVE what trump just did" n links thm so haiti donation page

Thats all I see on social media, "news" from sites like HuffPo, Slate, Jezebel, etc, who have turned information into garbage that It feels like they're talking to 3 year olds

>Think Trump was being honest? (He wasn't)
>The mean republicans want to stop you from doing THIS! Ugh!

It pisses me off. Even the ONION has better article titles than most clickbait sites

It's over. They have no more dirt on the Don. He's won.

No. She just kn9ws that the average American is a fucking idiot. They all play to the lowest common denominator

see NYT just blew HRC's narrative clean out of the water.

The good part is that probably 60% or more of ppl already on board with trump know that beating liberals at the voting booth isnt the end\

we have to literally eradicate that way of thinking. even limbaugh has said for years that liberalism has to be destroyed not just defeated. we're only now seeing that it is possible

You guys need to Tweet #PutinPuppet and have images explaining Hillarys Uranium Russian deals

>new york times

Fuck these kikes trying to save themselves at the last second. I hope Trump has them all tried and executed for treason.

Since the FBI investigated it and found no link between Trump and Russia, then couldn't Trump sue Hillary for defamation (or her team)

Pretty much. She's desperate, the pussy tapes were their last best shot, so now she's just making shit up.

Overnight tracking polls showed her losing 3-4%, these are typically 5-day running averages, so a 3% drop means her support has dropped roughly 15% overnight. She's gotta be shitting bricks through that anal catheter.

Immediately rebutted by the media.
I am extremely surprised at this.

Hillary finally lost it.

Even the normie Instagram meme pages are turning on her

>illicit business deals
You mean send them spam for resort packages?

to be fair she has a diverse portfolio of committed crimes. she'd be hard pressed to accuse him of one she hasnt already dont

NO U ILLEGAL EMAIL

Damn... this is pretty pathetic

I kinda feel bad for her

Lmao not really jail that bitch

it's not sticking at all, either, just a bunch of leftie rags that are complete horse shit. Nobody I know thinks Trump seriously has ties to Russia, he's just a dick in their eyes.

>pls meme

Yeah.

Tbh I was completely prepared for them to release a pretty egregious leak about Donald, something to the tune of him saying or doing something that most people would find offensive.

If all they have is McCarthyism, she's in trouble.

Especially if FUCKING WIKILEAKS DELIVERS SHIT.

Cool sources, Hilldawg

FBI IS HAS BEEN SUBVERTED BY KGB, EVERYONE THAT VOTES FOR TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN AGENT

>Donald Trump has a secret server.

Even though it's been debunked, who cares if he did or not? He's a private citizen and not Secretary of State.

Is there a handcuff emoji?

That's our populist party you dip. Progressive is just a namesake from when it was one of two parties in the country back in the day.

I think this was actually the Trump scandal they had planned. What a complete fucking joke. Holy shit Hillary's campaign is a disaster. THIS was the big card up their sleeve. A fucking Slate article.

The MUH RUSSIA thing is just full retard for her.

>

>Has there been a SINGLE thing this whole goddamn election she has said about Donald Trump that wasn't straight up projection of the crimes she's committed?

>Projective behavior
>Caught in corner
>No way out
>Blames others
>Project ones failures to others
>Feel validated
>Still no peace

Like a rat caught in a trap snapping at others who get too close. Knowing the whole time it is already over.

It's ligit 1984 narrative.

Yes. This is one of their final plays.

Coordinated attacks everywhere.

It's time for Hillary to answer serious questions about her ties to Saudi Arabia
It's time for Hillary to answer serious questions about her private e-mails
It's time for Hillary to answer serious questions about her ties with George 'open-border world' Soros
It's time for Hillary to answer serious questions about her ties to the Bush family
It's time for Hillary to answer serious questions about her ties to Rothchilds
It's time for Hillary to answer serious questions about her ties to Rockefellers

Need we go on Hillary?

IT IS WHAT THEY PLANNED.

Look, another article that so happened to come out today along with all the others.

It's a full-on coordinated attack by the MSM.

Im white and I approve this

Not yet. They put out feelers on their "soft" news sites to see if people would bite. Didn't work so they went ahead and let it get killed in a single night. We probably won't even see anything about this tomorrow.

I have a secret server.
[spoiler]Its where I keep wikileaks insurance files and pictures of lewd dragons[/spoiler]

Until their grand daddy paper the NYT debunked it all. The irony. Must have finally balanced their polls and they know what is up.

Hillary Clinton is a senile old woman who can't even recall her own criminality.

She must never be trusted with the nuclear codes.

Yes. It's so sickeningly obvious. Watched Wiener (2016) tonight, wow. Surreal watching in light of this new email revelation. Must-see

Saudi Arabia gave Hillary a teenage harem girl 20 years ago.

Bill gave up Monica, Hillary still holds on to Huma Mahmood Abedin.

Or it could be to drown out the latest leaks and to put us on the defensive
>Clinton taking $28 million from Morocco to takedown a competing American phosphate mining company
>Clinton taking $500k from Algeria to take them off the terrorist watch list
>Clinton cheating at debates

>mfw I just realized Russians STILL drink vodka over 50 years after this movie exposed their dastardly plot to corrupt our precious bodily fluids and we haven't done anything about it

>1. Donald Trump has a secret server

Unlike you, you dirty skank

Maybe that was planned too.

Tweet this message this just spam it all up... let the love roll in

It was the boogettyman!

/thread, this is what Germany was doing bruh

She wasn't up by 10 imo anyway so now it's pretty clear

Obama and Biden would normally be at her defense

So she's claiming he's doing what she's already done. That's going to work out well for her.