Trump is finished

trump is finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBhh23-paLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>chalupa

>No confirmation though

Hillary has a video of her getting bukkaked by Saudi Princes while Red Dawn plays on the 8K tv in the background. No confirmation though

>Russia is interfering in our election, stop leaking all the things reeeeeeeeeeeee
>P-P-Please Mr. Putin can you interfere in our election?

CTR sage

I saw Hillary sucking off my brother
>no confirmation tho

it's implying Trump can be blackmailed

I've really wanted a Trump sex tape for a while now, to be honest. Could probably pick up a few pointers and you know he's not fucking uglies.

pathetic. not even gonna sage.

>some marketing manager employed by Trump sends spam email to a Russian
>IDS HABBENDNIG

>Warrant put out for Hillary's arrest on November 4
>Trump orgy sextape released same day; Trump drops out

This is everything I want. What would happen?

Yeah here's one: throw tons of money at women and tell them there's more where that came from.

Hey Sarah, you're kind of a fucking idiot

JEEEEEEBBBBBBBB
SLOW AND STEADY MOTHERFUCKERS!

HEIL MEIN JEB!

"""""""""""""intel circles"""""""""""

>(((Sarah))) ???Kendzior???

Yeah I had an orgy with a lot of hot Russian bimbos. You jealous?

Media has portrayed Trump misogonist, women hating shit lord who wants to fuck his daughter, you think some orgy with slav models will make him even raise his eyebrow than other than ask a copy to himself,

it's the clintons child sex ring i would be more afraid of goyim.

stop @ing the OP. i get a useless notification.

When i see trumps saggy nuts then I'll believe you.

There's more too it

LINK TRUMP SEX TAPE OR GTFO

Hillary deleted 33000 emails after being issued a subpoena rather than let the State Department see them. If anyone is a blackmail risk it isn't the person that democrat morons are creating fiction about.

That's what it's meant to do, Sarah.

THIS ISN'T @ THE OP
THIS IS

HAVE A YOU JUST FOR YOU

I saw Hillary rape and kill a girl back in the 90s. No confirmation though.

>he brought up the emails
trump bingo is so fun. his supporters can't resist bringing up worthless information(or disinformation lol)
here's a newsflash. she deleted 33k emails? so how can she be blackmailed for it? she seems to have a good handle on scandal either way if you know what i mean

This is their version of the okeefe racist tape. Both will never happen.

Trump did that in the 80s. get with the times faggot

I've heard multiple times that Hillary is in fact demon who smells like sulfur and rapes and sacrifices children. No confirmation though.

I CAN JUST SMELL THE DESPERATION ON LIBTARDS HOT BREATH.

actually that's been disproved, unlike this sex tape

>trump
>orgy
>russia
these people's brains are fried. I almost feel sorry for them.

>The rape accusations didn't do it
>The Russian tie accusations didn't do it
>Surely combining them both will end Trump

Wow. This has gotten pathetic. They should at least try to maintain some dignity.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Excerpt from Trump orgy tapes and photos.

Just a taste, for Sup Forums.

Do not copy.

Full record will be dropped Tuesday 11am.

>No confirmation though.

I heard Trump can levitate. No confirmation though.

Guys guys, you know how Hillary always accuses Trump of what she's doing? Well, you know what this means ;)

Don't be a retarded shitposting cuckold piece of leaf filth then.

Fucking saged

You can smell the desperation, fantastic stories of alleged collusion with Russians, racist rants, sex parties, all of which can't be backed with any hard evidence, but thrown out there anyways, hoping that something sticks.

Shut the fuck up leaf.

You desperate fuck.

>multiple rape accusations
>multiple instances of russian ties
>the two end up correlating, as you'd expect from a repeat offender
>must be le LIBTARDS!! !!!

IF that's the thing that kill his campaign I am going to laugh so hard.

Sexual assault didn't do it. But an orgy did.

fuck off faggot and stop posting retarded threads

and they call us conspiracy theorists lmao

the fact that the clinton camp is notorious for projecting makes me think some dirty sex stuff is about to come out on them from weiners laptop

O'keefe might have one, but it would be that fat fuck foval saying it and not anyone people give a shit about.

Hillary literally has a Satan tape where she begs him for a few more weeks on earth in exchange for fresh abortions

no confirmation though, but Hillary's pretty much done now

smiley's people was so great

oh, do you have a professional journalist and intel circles to back that up?

Yes

No confirmation though.

>trump sex tape
>no link

>here's a newsflash. she deleted 33k emails? so how can she be blackmailed for it?
because they were either compromised from her poorly secured private server or via one of the unaccounted for devices that had backups on them

oh, well i have confirmation on my end, so it looks like my theory is more believable.

that's how logic works, ahmed. thanks for playing

lets make this dumb bitch a meme

If someone offered you a free flight to Russia in order to take part in an orgy would you turn it down? Life should be fun, and that sounds like a hoot.

teflon Clinton literally can't be blackmailed. if her husband doesn't go down for pedo island and multiple rapes there's no way Clinton does.

anyways isn't George Soros, master of the world, supposed to be Team Clinton? how would anyone compete with that?

This would widen his lead 2 points

what is sex slave island??

so trump is a putin plant but kgb have video of him in an orgy (which arent illegal last time i checked) that they will release that will finish trump?

ok

>implying Trump would give a fuck about a sextape being released
Do they even know who Trump is? Kek

retard

Report the leaf

Whatever Sven. Totally logical bruh

Someone should tweet her that they've heard from multiple source that there's video of her fingering several 3-year-old girls, but no confirmation though...

>literally everyone in the thread loses argument against me
>'rEport!!!!!!!!'

>Andrea Chalupa

Damn, now I want Taco Bell.

lol

>Sup Forumslacks unironically attempt to discuss the intelligence community without having seen this miniseries

Smiley's People remake with Gary Oldman when? I heard it was in the works.

Wow, Sven? You people have really lost your spark. I used to get genuinely mad at the clueless retarded Hillary slaves. Now I cringe and feel sadness. God bless you, though I highly doubt it.

>t. "Canadian intellectual"
here's a newsflash dumb fucking leaf: maybe someone did actually hack her server and got those emails before they were deleted

>sex tape
wow its fucking nothing
it would only catapult him to kardashian levels of fame if it were true anyway

Kanye West, Taylor Swif, and Kim Kardashian were there too. I already saw the pictures.

Wow are you this stupid or this good at trolling? Either way you should reconsider life's possibilities. You could be someone with actual information, using this info to inform others of the globalist plague that they try to ignore.

gary johnson?

kek

>sex tape leaked of famous actress
>WOAHHHHH! SEXISM! OBJECTIFICATION OF WOMEN! SLUT SHAMING!

>sex tape of Trump
>WOW WHAT A FUCKING PERVERT! DUMP DRUMPF! MEN ARE SUCH PIGS!

fucking hell

I'm sorry but I think you must be forgetting about something.......
>what is a leppo?

I think it's fair to say the only people that care about this story is the rabid never Trump tards.
No one is buying this story. Even the normies think this is a desperate move by hillary to save her dead campaign.

Whatever Anderson Cooper. I'm onto you shill

not really

why waste the money when you can just blackmail the other candidate?

yeah not that im pro gary but he and gil would be next in line im assuming.

Top fucking kek, they're literally inventing things in their tiny minds.

it is holloween goddamn

oh my god this is pathetic

>Hillary has a video of her getting bukkaked by Saudi Princes while Red Dawn plays on the 8K tv in the background. No confirmation though

I heard that there's a video of her outside of her skin suit and she's using her reptilian tongue to suck off a donkey in front of an Emir and his 20 ladyboy wives.

>video of Trump receiving a bj from a russian "model" in a dirty alley with some slavs squatting in the background

Yes, exactly.

Hillary's entire campaign has been a staggeringly textbook case of projection. It's both astounding and quite beautiful (how it works, not Hillary's being trapped in the mirror funhouse of her own psyche).

I would pay good money to see that and id still vote for him

she doesn't have wifi on the airplane because it disrupts her connection to the mothership

>Trump Orgainzation sekkrit server didnt work
>DID YOU HEAR TRUMP A ORGY?????

>>video of Trump receiving a bj from a russian "model" in a dirty alley with some slavs squatting in the background

And this is playing on a 20 year old boom box.
youtube.com/watch?v=eBhh23-paLU

it's real ive seen it

kek'd

Hillary has a video of her slitting the throat of an 8 year old girl while pegging her in the ass while her family watches and George Soros and Bill are jerking each other off while the corpse of Seth Rich hangs over the rape table. No confirmation though.