Spider-Man 2017

>Peter is a teenager at a science school.
>Harry is a teenager at a science school and presumably the Green Goblin in a future episode.
>Alistair Smythe is a teenager at a science school.
>Miles is a teenager at a science school.
>Rhino is a teenager at a science school.
>Shocker is a teenager at a science school.
>Clash is a teenager at a science school.
>Anya is a teenager at a science school.
>Gwen is a teenager at a science school.
>Randy is a teenager at a science school.
>John Jameson is a teenager at a science school.
>Spencer Smythe is a teacher at a science school.
>Vulture is a teacher at a science school.
>Norman Osborn is a principal at a science school and possibly the Green Goblin.
>Doc Ock looks like a teenager and is a teacher at a science school.
>Flash is a normal high school student and presumably Venom.
>Jackal applied to be a teacher at a science school.
>Sandman's daughter applied at a science school and has sand powers herself.

... Is this the gimmick for this Spider-Man show? I'm fine with because it makes more sense than Unlimited's Counter-Earth shit or whatever the hell Ultimate tried to do, I'm just wondering if this some kind of subsitute for the X-Men set-up since that shit didn't work with Inhumans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSEj-S2B09M
youtube.com/watch?v=UzbhK2KVxls
youtube.com/watch?v=2oYbH1WT1Fo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember Iron Man: Armored Adventures?
Well, not everyone was a teenager there, but still the point is revolving things conveniently around the situation of the protagonist is simpler.

It's so easy don't like the show don't watch
no need to complain 24/7

>Felicia isn't a student at Peter's school

I bet Slott had something to do with this

>It's so easy don't like the show don't watch
>no need to complain 24/7
I'm not complaining, I'm fine with this set-up. I'm just curious about the set-up.

Is this show good?

Let's face it, the comics had their fair share of villains that were either teachers or students at Midtown High or Empire State University, or related to someone Peter knew, or worked at the Daily Bugle.

>It's so easy don't like the show don't watch

If only Sup Forums were this simple. The cool kids on Sup Forums have made it so any positive conversation about a show is instantly shitposted. People here are afraid to openly say they like a show, so they have to nestle all their opinions into some sort of criticism to appease the shitposters.

Stay tuned for another "Korra is shit" thread by someone who strangely watched the show 10+ times just to prove how shit it was!

Not even remotely.

Can you name the villains that fall under the categories you suggest?

It kind of feels like a bootleg Studio Mir series.

I shamefully like that Peter in this new Spider Man cartoon is a teen boy twink/attractive teen boy... Love to see more pics of this Peter Parker... For reasons.

Its the shittiest Spider-Man adaptation to date. It baffles me how a studio can just get so much wrong.

And then I remember that they consult with Dan Slott.

I know Sup Forums loves their exaggerations, but nothing is worse than Ultimate Spider-Man. That show was concentrated cancer.

>Doc Ock looks like a teenager

He is one. He's a teen genius who graduated early and works as a teacher.

>but nothing is worse than Ultimate Spider-Man
No, the new show, Marvel's Spider-Man is far, far worse. And that's saying something, because Ultimate Spider-Man was pretty shitty.

No, it isn't. It really fucking isn't. You need a reality check if you believe otherwise and I don't even like the new show.

>You need a reality check if you believe otherwise and I don't even like the new show.
Sure thing, Slott shill.

>LE SLOTT XDDD
Yep, you're an idiot. No point in talking to you reasonably.

>talking to you reasonably
How ironic.

No irony there, retard.
All spewed in this thread is contrarian tripe only an idiot could believe in.

All you spewed.

>No irony there, retard.
Even more ironic.

>All spewed in this thread is contrarian tripe only an idiot could believe in.
kek. Sure thing, buddy.

>retard sees irony where there isn't any
Just admit that you're shitposting and fuck off

>Just admit that you're shitposting
Again, ironic.

>and fuck off
kek

>LE IRONIC LE IRONIC LE IRONIC LE IRONIC
Having a stroke there, faggot? Fuck. Off.
Preferably eat asbestos to get cancer and die too so I won't have to put up with your dumb ass any longer.

wew laddies

Yep, definitely having a stroke.

>keeps replying
>calls others retarded
kek

I mean, I'm "arguing" with a retard who believes that any Spider-Man adaptation (or hell, any comic adaptation for that matter) can be worse than the hot diarrhea which was USM and that only LE SHILLS can think otherwise. Can't expect any intelligent discussion there.

Thanks for finally admitting that you're just ashitposting 11 year old. That's all I wanted from your moronic ass. Now go die already.

>someone's opinion is different then mine
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Must be retarded
>I'll call them retarded repeatedly, to confirm my own illogical suspicions

So much irony.

>2+2 is 16. That's my different opinion, wahhh
You're fucking pathetic and retarded, holy shit.
Go ahead, o retard. Explain how USM was better than anything, I'll wait.
>inb4 you bitch out like a faggot you are.

Just be glad they didnt name the file "ironic crying" and move on

Nope. I want to see how long it would take before this faggot fucks off.
Funnily enough I wanted a proper discussion at first but this faggot, well, had to be a faggot

>>inb4 you bitch out like a faggot you are
Ironic, considering you've been "bitching out" this whole time.

it alright
its better than Marvels other output on Disney XD but its not really good

>N-NO U
Yep, you bitched out. :)

>but this faggot, well, had to be a faggot
Funny that you don't see the irony in that statement, ya faggot.

Not even remotely, I mean ultimate spider-man barely had a plot and seemed to just fumble about. Like every season they changed the show's setting to some new random theme not out of natural progression just "well that didnt work, how bout we put Peter in this situation now and replace these main characters with those guys. Like how it went from him one episode just being in school to SHIELD Academy and then they scrapped that for web warriors since they somehow couldnt get anything good out of Peter going to high tech class with a bunch of other hero teens.

its time for Marvel to outscource their cartoons again
they cant do anything right but shorts
youtube.com/watch?v=kSEj-S2B09M
youtube.com/watch?v=UzbhK2KVxls

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>"Y-you're a faggot!"
Ironic.

I wasn't the one who started screeching SHILL like a retarded Sup Forumsermin, so don't even bother, kid.

Don't forget that the show had some abysmal pacing. Or annoying "funny" shit like monkey screeches. Or chibishit which is especially annoying when it interrupts scenes that have the potential to be tense for a kid cartoon. Or Peter being a total dumbass, something no show before had. Or some rather preachy episodes. Or, fuck, talking down to viewers in general because "kids are dumb" according to Loeb.

It's weird, but I guess I'm glad they're trying something different. But it does make you wonder, if you are going to change things so much, why bother using old character names at all?

Honestly, Guardians of the Galaxy is really stepping up in the second season now. Instead of ranging from mediocre-to-decent, it's now decent-to-good.

It's still shit though.

>>Sandman's daughter applied at a science school and has sand powers herself.
>Sand Daughteru
Not all bad I guess

Storylines and writing are weak and a bit boring. No use of shading in animation whatsoever simply proves that Marvel went with the cheapest common denominator.

Ultimate spiderman looks good in comparison, and so does Bendis as a writer and producer, to that could also be atributed to Paul Dini.

We're basically watching the show for all the wrong reasons. Also Peter is a bad friend to poor Harry leaving him to wait every time.

i dont really care ive soon to many Spidey shows
a show about ANTS on the other hand
youtube.com/watch?v=2oYbH1WT1Fo

Yeah, USM is blatantly a worse show. Even the art style is really bland and boring. The main issue with the new show's designs is basically the lack of shading and touch up.

At least the new show is attempting to do more advanced plots and less cringy humor, even if the execution is very hit or miss. Peter hasn't been obnoxious about how smart he is like in the first few episodes, but trying to make everyone into a teen genius is annoying.

Sounds like this

Not as good as World's Greatest Heroes, better than Spectacular

t. Jeph Loeb

>barely had a plot
What the fuck are you talking about? Almost every episode from one season would get picked up eventually in a future season. If you're going to bitch at least fucking watch the show

Not really. Kind of mediocre. Which is still miles better than Ultimate, mind you. Just don't go in expecting something Spectacular

Loeb doesn't work on the cartoons dumbass, it's way worse than Loeb. It's fucking Wacker

Jesus christ just stop getting roasted lmao

Not him, but off the top of my head, Jackal, Lizard, Green Goblin (Harry), Hobgoblin (Ned Leeds), Venom fall under one or another of these categories.

Also I guess you can technically say the Spider-Slayers and Scorpion worked for the Buggle at some point.

>samefagging
Look at this faggot.

I'm watching the show and i like it i think it's a step to the right direction nothing is perfect and the show is not great but for me i enjoy watching it , you rather see something like steven universe or teen titan Go

not gonna lie
i want to fuck that Bane

It is bad. She's a raging cunt and her reasons for trying to kill her dad were incredibly flimsy. It'd be one thing if she went crazy from the procedure, but she didn't, so it's just shitty writing.

why does this make you so mad

so you are just going to hate everything

Will we ever see adult Peter in a medium outside comics?

Who is that between Joker and Scarecrow?

Yeah, he's pretty hot. Oddly enough, Riddler and Scarecrow are kind of hot in their own ways.

I think it's supposed to be Selina? She's got the cat collar and leopard print.

I would have never guessed that. I saw that design and kept thinking Cheetah which made no sense.

enjoy it while it lasts in the Comics
Marvel is just aching to use de aging Peter as a safety net

>why does this make you so mad
It doesn't, read the last bit of text.

The animation itself is really sloppy at times, like a student film.

They are mimicking the Avengers Academy game, but with genius schools, not super powered people schools.

I find the cartoon to be enjoyable, they are still introducing characters and developing the supporting cast.