Is Wind Manipulation the shittiest super power?

Is Wind Manipulation the shittiest super power?

>creating category 5 hurricane winds on the spot is a shit power

> The ability of cut your target's breath in a heartbeat.
> Shitty.

Nah, you just have to believe it!

>wind manipulation
-create storms
-can influence temperature
-create vacuums
-flight
-change seasons
-manipulate seasons
If is completely up the writer and his creative they are. Or how powerful the user is. Also influencing the wind is better than "air bending", I mean would you rather be a "fire bender" or a heat manipulator.

>controlling the earth's atmosphere is a shit power

>manipulate seasons
>change season
I guess I had a stroke

In Avatar Airbending was the most OP bending of them all. An Air Monk was able to waste at least a dozen of firebenders DURING Sozin's Comet.

They're so OP they MUST be chained in prison, otherwise they'll eaisly escape.

Depends how hard you can manipulate it. If you can create explosive vacuums out of nowhere, then you can basically just wave your hand and the guy who fights you turns into chunky salsa. Or you can tear out the air out of his lungs violently, resulting in him puking his own lungs and guts out. Or create a strong as fuck tornado which does both of these things to every living being.

Fuck no.

Exploding is. Once. Hence the name of a very lame mini series, 'Worst X-Man ever".

Wind is definitively better than fire

I would have said so too, but then Zaheer killed the Earth Queen...

I love dfo

It sounds weak on paper, hence everyone goes for fire or lightning powers. But air manipulation is basically pseudo telekinesis. And you can attack some one from pretty much any angle or directly

At the macro level you can level cities with storms, at the micro level you can steal breath, put air in people blood, or just do pretty decent physical blasts.

The main issues are that if you give somebody the macro level power they're either a villain or a boring character, and people tend to find most of the micro level powers gruesome and unpalatable so they don't show them off.

Swift Master the best

Airbending always had potential to be really powerful, but until Zaheer we only saw it being used by pacifist pussies. Air is everywhere and you need it to live, like water.

You have no imagination whatsoever.

Can you concentrate it? Congrats, wind blade cuts a motherfucker in half. Precision allows for surgical slices from any angle at any time.

Can't get that granular? Then you can make vacuums, lift people off the ground, create tornadoes, whatever.

You can cause a lot of damage with wind powers, if used properly.

there is no such thing as a shitty super power, only people with shitty imaginations

One Piece is the perfect example of this, there are two people with literal snot based powers in One Piece and they are pretty strong

There is another guy who's ability is literally the power to fold anything

Yes.

Heat manipulation at its peak allows you to do all of the above listed abilities and more.

You vastly underestimate how hot things can get.

>You vastly underestimate how hot things can get.

I thought heart was the weakest? Seriously earth, wind, water, fire.....heart the native American boy got the short stick

Heart is literally mind control. It is in no way a shitty power.

>can create huricans and wind blades that cut you on a molecular level

Naruto is fucking op before you even look at the rest of his bullshit

There's even a counter example, where one of the stronguest characters has the most bullshit ability, light. But he's a little slow in the head, so he's not as stupidly broken as he could be.

well physically it means heating air, and controlling the atmosphere with it. So if you train, it's unbeatable.

this user said it all. What are you gonna do against a tornado ? you just crouch and hope to survive.

I don't even remember, but I think he could only control animals.
He was probably from the amazon rainforest.

>Not exploding his lungs through oxygen
>not making an iron maiden out of stone and crushing him
>blood bending
Its an okay power