I'm a white guy in Florida. Planning to vote for Hillary tomorrow. Tell me why I shouldn't

I'm a white guy in Florida. Planning to vote for Hillary tomorrow. Tell me why I shouldn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=pMdXOdmOh3I
youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/20/donald-trump/trump-wrongly-says-6-billion-went-missing-state-de/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should.

She was playing Pokemon in that pic

I love her but why she gotta be so cray

If unhinged war mongering lunatics is your thing. Go for it man, vote away.

Watch.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

Do it pussy

The better thing to do is explain to us why the hell you're voting for Hillary.

If you're planning on voting for hillary at this point then you're most likely mentally retarded and there's no way I could appeal to you with logic.

Go ahead. We need to know who's sides everyone is on. Everyone can feel that we're in for a civil war

Because Hillary really is going to bring in 550% more refugees that can't possibly be vetted. So if you're okay with that, you're okay with allowing terrorists into the United States. If you don't like Trump, don't vote - but to cast a vote for HRC is to cast a vote for more Boston marathon bombings, more Pulse night club attacks, more 9/11's.

Anyone else fall in love with Hilary?

She gave Uranium to the Russians.

This picture is actually really unsettling.

>white male voting for a fucking pro-immigration neocon

kek

You do you

Do you like the army?
Go for it mang.
Chances are you getting drafted and if not a bunch of other guys will get drafted so more pussy for u

>white
>male
>Florida

I think you already spelled it out.

If you love niggers and seeing taxdollars go to them, then go right ahead.

Waste of trips.

Go fuck yourself. If you don't know why by now you deserve the Nuclear fallout that will kill you.

You fucking faggot.

Assuming this isn't just bait, Hillary Clinton wants to set up a no-fly zone in Aleppo, which if a Russian plane happens to fly through the region, it likely would be shot down by American forces. This would in effect cause the biggest stage of uneasiness outweighing the Cuban fucking Missile Crisis, and entering a second Cold War, in which I assume proxy wars will be fought between the United States and Russia. This is also assuming Russia wouldn't immediately drop a nuke on the United States, effectively ending mankind as we know it. So if you absolutely just abhor Trump and will not in a million years vote for him, go Stein instead, at least there's no risk of nuclear war with her.

>I'm a white guy in Florida. Planning to vote for Hillary tomorrow. Tell me why I shouldn't.

"I'm a white *beta guy in Florida. Planning to vote for Hillary tomorrow. Tell me why I shouldn't."

Fixed!

Because the whole system is rigged and your vote doesn't matter.

Do double-dubs cancel out trips?

1. She is a career bureaucrat.
2. She is a member of a political dynasty.
3. She does not understand nor believe in the free market or capitalism.
4. She is a card carrying member of the political class.
5. She has never held a real job, only held titles.
6. She is a proven, pathological liar who will say anything to further her career.
7. She hasn't driven a car in over 20 years. Who does that?

>cucked by russians

I don't think she's any more of a warmonger than Obama. I dislike her foreign policy, but Trump would still bomb many innocent people.

Compared to Trump she's an absolute stoic.

write-in Jeb, digits confirm

>3. She does not understand nor believe in the free market or capitalism.
This is a lie but I wish it was true

World War fucking 3.

Also, your vote doesn't matter because the person holding her leash owns the voting machines.

You're better off preparing for civil unrest than worrying about a bullshit election.

>isis
>innocent
are you taking crazy pills?

I'm a white guy in Washington state that hates Trump, but just deposited my ballot with a vote for Trump.

Tell me why I'm a retard or not while I have a fap over on /s/.

Killing ISIS is fine, but the Kurds, Assad, and Iraq are already taking care of that.

Trump has said multiple times he wants to hunt down and kill the families of terrorists. I don't think that's acceptable and I don't think it would stop terrorism.

Trump seems irrational, easily triggered, and uninformed about politics. I don't think he would be an effective commander in chief.

I also don't think Hillary will declare war on Russia. She's very capitalist, and a war like that would be fucking disastrous for our economy. It also means she wouldn't be re-elected.

>White males voting for Hillary.

Do you hate yourself?

>Tell me why I shouldn't.

If you already don't know, you are lost cause, no one can help you.

>killing future terrorists won't stop trrrorism

Good thing to know that Hillary supporters talk about things they literally don't understand. Vote away, the day of rope will solve you.

take mine

Hillary Clinton will appoint justices that will eliminate the individual right to bear arms.

That is reason enough to hang Hillary Clinton in full view of the public, for treason.

Bombing villages because somebody there is believed to have maybe joined ISIS is a great way to radicalize people.

Just look at how the invasion of Iraq poisoned the opinion of the US for so many locals, many of whom ran into the arms of Al Qaeda.

I don't believe that.

Killing innocents didn't radicalize Iraq, invading it and funding the fucking Contra war did, you uneducated pleb. Jesus Christ.

(i) Trump is better on the economy, as explained by Peter Thiel in his talk and follow-up interview:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMdXOdmOh3I

(ii) A vote for Hillary is a vote for war. Pic related.

An invasion IS killing innocents you dumb piece of shit. Bush's war was hugely destructive, creating a power vacuum and many angry Iraqis willing to side with anyone to resist the occupation.

Hillary's bombing of children is the main detraction I have from her. Why would I want to vote for someone who brags about how he'll bomb EVEN MORE children?

You arent. You did the right thing, trump will work for the country and not her donors

Do you value your life, FLfag? Your state is on the hairy edge of going red. You have 29 delegates. CA and NY carry the most but we all know they're dead set on Clitton (not like they matter anymore). You, NV, and hopefully NH and PA if we're lucky enough could turn this country around. Don't give it to the bitch. Just please don't.

because Trump is going to win

Clinton will be arrested. A vote for Clinton is a vote for Kaine

youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

She'll raise your taxes
Let immigrants, who take your tax money, poor across the border
Let 550% more ""Syrians"" in, with no way to vet them
She's more warmongering than Obama, and will most certainly continue to try to tear down sovereign regimes, plunging regions into chaos
She's extraordinarily corrupt, taking 10s of millions from states that are actively funding Isis and using it to fund false flag protests and election rigging
She subverted democracy, cheating to ensure Sanders lost, and now trying to rig the election
She's owned by every special interest that has ever fucked you over
She'll put in anti-constitution judges, who will destroy the second amendment as we know it
She's already threatened Russia with military action multiple times this election

And most importantly, she will edge us closer to a demographic winter. Look up Stefan nolyneuxs video on demographics

But I don't want to turn this country around.

Obama is pretty good and I think Hillary would be alright apart from her foreign policy.

If Congress goes blue as well, we'll see education and healthcare reform that would help a lot of people and make our country even better.

Doesn't matter who you vote for lad, they're both kike minions.
Two sides of the same coin.

If you can't see why you should not vote for her after all the shit that has come out about her corruption and lying so far, it appears you are too far gone. How do you justify everything to yourself?

>Killing ISIS is fine, but the Kurds, Assad, and Iraq are already taking care of that.
Then why would you vote for Hillary, who wants to attack Assad and Russia and destabilize Turkey by supporting the Kurds?

Before or after you castrate yourself?

Now you're just plain paranoid. Everyone is way more worried about ISIS invading our country. I mean yeah she's a monster, but don't be retarded.

Honestly if you don't know why you shouldn't vote for her at this point, you're a moron. It's one thing to support her in spite of her corruption, another to claim absolute ignorance about it.

Can i fuck your wife or gf if you have one? while you watch?

Trump has already won

You honestly have to be mentally retarded to be voting for her. She's had 30 years to do something and everything she's touched has turned to shit. She's been shown to be extremely corrupt. She's been shown to be evil, laugh about getting child rapers off in court. She's been shown to spout complete garbage and manipulate people and the media. She's been shown to be anti-feminist.

But you want to vote for her instead of a guy because he said some mean things? mostly truthful mean things?

Then whatever the fuck you believe in help you when you're wrong, which you are, in whatever version of apocalypse that follows killary if she wins

no words needed

Both she and her husband has lied under oath.

You're a European male, it is in your benefit to vote for Trump.

do not be persuaded my friend. The trail of death and cloud of corruption hanging over the clinton family is too big to rationalize or ignore. she must face justice

FBI already dispelled that tinfoil hat conspiracy theory, kid. Go take your pills.

You do understand that Clinton and Obama are using ISIS as a useful geopolitical proxy. If she is elected children will keep being bombed into perpetuity.

Russia and Assad can take out ISIS in a week if Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the US were not doing everything they can to reinforce ISIS/strike against Assad/contain Russia geopolitically. Trump pledges to work with Putin. If Trump is elected you are looking at far less casualties, and, more importantly, the war ending instead of dragging on.

You really don't understand how many people Hillary's policies killed, do you? Libya alone over 100,000 and over 5 million had their lifestyle decrease so much you can decrease their lifespan on average by 10-15 years. Kids with AKs are now running around scavenging water. That's what you're planning to vote for. If that's fine with you then congratulations, you're worse than Dick Cheney at his worst.

She's literally funding ISIS through Qatar and Saudi Arabia
She blatantly lies and manipulates whoever she can
After her 2012 fall she started acting retarded and smelling funny, according to Podesta
Currently under investigation by the FBI
MSM likes to exaggerate Trump's flaws, he's not a monster

There are some decent reasons to hate Clinton, but I just think Trump is so much worse.

She takes money from the billionaire class, yet he's a member of that fucking group. His tax plan is pretty scary because it would allow the wealthy to become even more powerful.

She's a warmonger, but he thinks we should be killing more civilians in the Middle East.

She lied about her health and about being fired on in Bosnia, he faked his doctor's note, said Obama was born in Kenya, believes climate change is a Chinese conspiracy, and thinks vaccines cause autism.

Most importantly, I think Trump is unstable and uneducated. I don't believe he's fit to lead the world. I think his rhetoric against Muslims and Mexicans is racist and would divide this country, making lives worse for a lot of minorities. If this man goes on multi-year vendettas because somebody said his hands are small, I don't think we're safe giving him the power to deploy our military.

Do you enjoy your wife fucking other men?

You're obviously ready to die for her so please, vote for her.

because you are 12 and can't vote

No it isn't.

The main reason I like Hillary is her college debt plan, because I want to go to grad school in a year or two and don't want loans I can't pay back.

Thank you for Correcting the Record. So Trump is uneducated while he has billions, while seizure-skull retard Clinton is an example of education? Learn your own Talking Points, CTR faggot

Do you want war with Russia?

That's how you get WW3 with Russia.

She's a corporatist/globalist warhawk that is 100% lying to you to get you to vote for her. All of that platform that she adopted from Bernie is just to get your vote. One thing Obummer got right was back in the 08 primary when he said "She'll say anything to get elected". You want "crony capitalism" at it's finest? Elect this cunt.

The US doesn't support ISIS. We're bombing them directly, and our allies in the YPG, Peshmerga, and Iraq are fighting them alongside Syria.

What does "work with Putin" entail anyway? I think letting him take over our NATO allies is wrong and also dangerous. The US being the strongest country is good, yet giving concessions to Russia makes them comparatively stronger against us.

Well you're not getting dick from her. Higher education bubble is gonna bust spectacularly.

And from someone was young and dumb enough to go through with grad school, don't. Unless you're in the top .1% of college students and plan to be a fucking scientist who's gonna change the world. But if you were you wouldn't be planning to vote for Hillary.

>The main reason I like Hillary is her college debt plan, because I want to go to grad school in a year or two and don't want loans I can't pay back.
So in actuality you really don't give a shit if people overseas die or not, you just like Hillary because you think she'll give you free shit.

user, she wants to setup a no-fly zone over Aleppo, where Russia is flying missions against ISIS. Are you prepared for the consequences of what will happen if she is elected, erects a no-fly zone over Aleppo, and shoots down Russian assets flying missions in the area?
If she follows through with her plans for the middle east, we will inevitably end up in a war with Russia and that war will inevitably go nuclear, as America cannot lose to Russia and Russia cannot lose to America.

He has billions from businesses he inherited

He also managed to lose a billion fucking dollars in 1998 or whenever

Besides, I'd rather have somebody who knows politics working in politics than a guy who owns hotels and TV shows. I think Hillary is too right-wing for my tastes, but she is at least a politician.

If Rubio was running against Trump I'd vote for Rubio.

I think Trump's policy of letting Russia grow stronger makes war more likely. The best way to deal with Russia is contain them through diplomacy and economics until they crash. Funding opposition groups is also a good idea. If they do it to us, we should do it to them.

Second vidya is hitler tier speeches.
Motherfucker can talk.

Hillary is the definition of Pathological Lying. How can you justify voting a pathological liar in office? If you believe that most people intend to do good in this world, look at their actions. There is nothing substantial to point to to say Trump is going to risk his integrity with the American people. Hillary is still under Federal investigation.

>Funding opposition groups is also a good idea. If they do it to us, we should do it to them.
Worked so well for the US the last time they did it.

>but she is at least a politician
So fucking what? She's been shown to get panned by the current POTUS, and has a career of fucking everything up as a politician. Open your fucking eyes man
>The best way to deal with Russia is contain them through diplomacy and economics until they crash
Which shillary has been shown to not do. She's going to shoot down their fucking plans in her retarded no-fly zone as half the fucking thread has said, you shitlord.

Quote where I said we support ISIS. You can't. I said they USE ISIS, and they do, the same way they used Muhajadeen against the Soviets (which led to Al Qaeda, Taliban and 9/11).

We "bomb" them for photo ops without doing any damage. Then we funnel them weapons from all over the region and supply them to "moderate rebels" (which intermingle with ISIS as freely as Floridians and Georgians do) while accidentally bombing Assad's forces any time they're about to break them. We let Turkey and Saudi Arabia provide them with money and people and cover them diplomatically just like in the 80s against Russia (except back then instead of Turkey it was Pakistan, Saudi Arabia has remained a player since).

Putin taking over NATO allies? Well that's the dumbest most removed from reality thing I've read today. Do you even know who is in NATO, what Putin wants, etc.?

Working with Putin could be as simple as pulling airdrops for "moderate rebels" (that end up in ISIS hands) and not airstrike Assad. Literally not doing anything.

You know what is the single most harmful thing to NATO right now? Rapefugees. Not Russia.

Trump is quite literally a crony capitalist. His tax plan is terrifying.

Electing Trump is cutting out the middleman and giving us even more direct power to the elite.

I want a media job. I've got one right now, but grad school would give me connections and credibility in the industry that can help me move forward much more quickly.

People will die overseas regardless. That's a fucking campaign objective for Trump.

>I don't want to vote for trump because he says he might bomb people overseas
>I will vote for Hillary that says she will bomb people overseas.
My sides.
>I want a media job.
Ah okay. Totally understand now why you don't like Trump.

Secretary Clinton managed to lose 6 billion dollars...completely unaccounted for.

It all just up and vanished...which normally wouldn't be so bad...if it was her own monies...

It wasn't. I was yer mums ya fuckin faggot...

Trump lost his own money, Hillery lost your money...

Not too fucking difficult to figure this one out right?

Trump is absolutely a pathological liar

I think his lies are worse than Hillary's. "Obama was born in Kenya", "Vaccines cause autism", "China is causing global warming", "Mexico's government sends immigrants" politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

You don't think Putin desires to annex former Soviet/Russian Imperial territories in the Baltic? Really?

Trump has said he wouldn't defend NATO countries if Putin invaded. I don't think we should give Russia a blank check for imperialism.

I don't think refugees represent any kind of long-term threat to the West. Lone wolf terrorism is scary but doesn't affect the political integrity of a country the way that a war does.

>actually expects Russia to crash.

Have you been paying any attention to Russia at all? Sanctions are forcing them to industrialize. Their countersanctions are hurting European farmers and industries, which are leading to them turning rightwards. All you're doing is making Putin more popular and forcing him to undertake reforms that may be tough but are ultimately beneficial to Russia.

You think you can get a country that invented scorched Earth to crash with fucking sanctions. Jesus. Do you remember what happened last time Russia was "contained" with "sanctions"? Oh, yeah, they went into Syria and started bombing Obama's globalist hopes and dreams every day.

Well, I am going to vote Trump in Florida so I'm just canceling out your vote. I promise not to vote if you don't.

Go ahead and do it. My families 8 votes for trump will dissolve your one here in FL.

And there's always a need for useful idiots. If everybody could think rationally for themselves, the world wouldn't be much fun.

literally 2 seconds to google

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/20/donald-trump/trump-wrongly-says-6-billion-went-missing-state-de/

You missed the posts where I said Hillary's foreign policy is what I dislike most about her? She and Trump both have shit foreign policy. Trump plans to be even more brutal and imperialistic than America currently is.

I'm planning to vote for Hillary because she actually has political experience and a far better plan to improve this country. All Trump has to offer is a bad temper and mumblings about a wall and China.

Her entire administration will be the example of corruption in the us for years to come

Do you have a better plan?

Letting them take over Crimea and the Baltic states just makes Russia stronger.

If Russia and China are strong enough to ally against us, we're toast.

ISIS is scary but has no potential to take down the US government. Russia and China do.

If you do research which I'm sure you won't bother but the President birth issue didn't start with Trump.

The fact that you use Politifact as a source too is laughable.

Your second statement is just flat wrong so I won't even address it.

This fucking sperg just linked politifact.

Please just marry a nigger already so the next generation knows you aren't one of us.

Memes

>You missed the posts where I said Hillary's foreign policy is what I dislike most about her?
And its fucking moot since you plan to vote for her anyway.
>I'm planning to vote for Hillary because she actually has political experience and a far better plan to improve this country.
Sorry but you admitted you only want her because you think she'll give you a free college education in this post