How long was Matt holding that piece of metal in his mouth?

How long was Matt holding that piece of metal in his mouth?

He's been putting it in his mouth every time he went out on patrol ever since he found out there are other superheroes. In case some team-up goes wrong and someone betrays him. Just really wanted to use that Judas line.

That's Danny you fucking retard.

I don't get it. Is this a religious thing?

That wasn't Matt, fyi, it was Danny- Iron Fist. If I remember correctly, one of the issues of Civil War spoiled the fact that he was Danny before it was revealed in the Daredevil book.

>a marvel event fucking something up
What a surprise.

Yeah. $30 is the traditional going price to turn your best friend over to the people who want to kill him.

He had it in his pocket but while he was in the transport he begged the guards to stick it in his mouth.

"Guys I promise this isn's some trick to get away, I just have this really cool one liner planned. All I need is one of you guys to reach into my pocket and put the silver coin into my mouth. It'll be epic dudes, I promise you guys are gonna be all like "WOAHHHH Damn, Daredevil More like Snare devil, cause he caught you in his trap son...

That went one for the full 45 minute transport ride until one of the guards relented.

You don't want to know where the other coin is.

>Guess that's thirty-one pieces of silver you've got now, huh?
>Uhh, nope. You're the only person to give me a silver dollar. And I don't collect these coins. Especially not the ones with JFK on them.

>he didn't grew up in a christian country
Judas betrayed Jesus by selling him out to the Romans for 31 silver coins. Though I don't know where the other 30 pieces of silver are. It's just a contrived way to call him a traitor.

>for 31 silver coins

Those are half dollars not silver dollars.

The Judas bit didn't clue you in?

>That explains why they're so big. Even in death, Kennedy has to compensate. It's amazing he made it with Marilyn.

Interesting.

>Matt

It was Iron Fist you casual piece of shit, leave this board right now

Your right, but I don't think Millar, himself knew that.

it was 30 pieces of silver, that's why The Dare Devil says 31 in the comic

No it didn't. There's no hint that it's Danny in the main Civil War book.