WTTW Thread

Old one died, let's start a new one.

>September 18 - Like No Other Man on Earth
>On the search for a mysterious rainbow gas, Team Timbers ends up in the Wayne's supernatural supermarket trailed by a dangerous creature determined to break up their friendship forever.
DL: mega.nz/#!VxcxWL6D!53KFb0PSFlip26_TJkvdWd89NZHHYr3nHf71oHaE83E
>September 19 - Beeping the Binklemobile
>When the biggest Gleeco competition of the year comes to the Wayne, Ansi meets his biggest competition -- Dennis O'Bannon; but when Ansi's creation comes to life, Team Timbers has to take down the unstoppable Gleeco Man.
DL: mega.nz/#!U8ETSRKT!OA_JH1Fb61SjD_rmVefjgdqZwsWKW8F3WFsxqGLwTPs
>September 20 - Spacefish
>When Olly, Ansi, and Andrei have a boys' bonding night roof camping they try to conjure a ghost -- but something even more terrifying appears.
>September 21 - A Pair of Normas
>Team Timbers tries to stop reality TV show hosts from revealing the secrets of the Wayne and exposing themselves and the world to danger.

Pilot: mediafire.com/folder/tsb6i74y6fqzx/WTW
Previous episodes:
mega.nz/#F!NAwSCCYT!U6bISn4TjnI12NDyiwLzww

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!FxUkxSLS!ApPnqvQ-pwcjrHVCsRKfUdLn-SNU19407r4JquDibJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=F157geaXp_w
mega.nz/#F!NAwSCCYT!U6bISn4TjnI12NDyiwLzww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to protect Saraline's smile.

>not wanting to see her get emotionally broken

When does Literally Just Master Shake come back? He was the best character.

He is training his telekinesis for the finale

How is this the first I've heard about new episodes. Fucking hell, Nick.

He could appear today since Andrei also returns.

I like how she can be smug and snarky but also willing to genuinely care about things and show her feelings. Her character isn't one note.
Olly is quite a bit more predictable in how he behaves and reacts to situations.

That is one tasty looking Gremlin, how much for it?

i'mma need about tree fiddy

This picture looks awkward out of context, but I'm glad Saraline has good taste :^)

Delet this, Saraline's not a gremlin

30 minutes left before today's episode

No bully

bump

Dose MEGA-user have the ep yet?

>missed the episode again
was Saraline extra cute in today's ep?

Holy fuck this episode is amazing. Best episode of the series yet.

I also accidentally recorded a long bumper after the second commercial break, sorry about that.

mega.nz/#!FxUkxSLS!ApPnqvQ-pwcjrHVCsRKfUdLn-SNU19407r4JquDibJQ

Yes, she was.

Thanks dude.

bless

Who is best character and why is it Andrei?

>Ansi's lines about the dark
This with him when
youtube.com/watch?v=F157geaXp_w

That's a weird way of spelling saraline

They aren't very good at advertising. Why do you think these threads are so slow?

That's not how you write Wendell

Someone please webm the fight scene between Andrei and the Spacefish. Boy that animation was amazing.

Nice stuff.

What was his name again?

That was fucking awesome. I didn't expect so many characters to come back. Also Julia a cute.

Dr. Autismo

SOUND THE MILF ALERT!

This WAS a really good one. I love the show's setting at night
Also
>Ansi distinctly makes an effort to look down at Julia's cleavage, like it's a distinctly animated motion and not just a one-frame thing
oh boy l m a o
Interesting we now know that Saraline will probably end up looking almost exactly like that.

the secret message.

Dana Snyder's really getting back into his ATHF over-the-top mode in this ep and he's great as always

Would you?

Bitchin.

There needs to be more spy lady art.

>tfw the Timber's parents being revealed means no more semi-jokingly saying they're Dipper and Wendy's kids.

The CYRUS fag here. I can't upload new episodes at the moment because Nick didn't put them on Nick.com. I will rip them once they become available/

awkwardness embodied captured for posterity

Is this show worth starting? Will there be a hype train?

Oh no! What did I just post?

>cute boys
>interesting setting
>interest plot based off what i saw from the first episode
>off-putting character designs
Why did they have to choose the weirdest art style? I mean, it's not the worst. Will it grow on me?

ULTRAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Nice art.

I barely notice it anymore, also to varying degrees they do ramp up the quality for action scenes.
I didn't hate in the first place though I did prefer the looser feel in the pilot's animation

Episodes 6-8 (with optional subtitles) added to MEGA: mega.nz/#F!NAwSCCYT!U6bISn4TjnI12NDyiwLzww

I sleep in a racing car. Do you?

Oh shit you're into this show too.
Well, welcome my dude, hope you draw some normal stuff.

Perfect, bless you.

bump

I sleep in a bed with my waifu

Thanks MegaAnon.

Wttw dakimakuras when

>Spy from Apartment 8I dakimakura

My dick

B-But what about Saraline? Who is in love with her?

Man, that's trippy.

She loves herself.

>tfw hours-long masturbation sessions

The audience

Oh, wow.

You know who
thinking about him

That face

I forgot, was this indicated in his episode?

No, there was no hint of shippy stuff other than that they learned to tolerate each other and respect their differences (and so had a nice friendship moment at the end)

But there are so few pairing choices for Saraline that someone in the thread immediately gravitaed towards it.

such a qt face

>found ball bearings in parents' drawer
hehehehehe

o b v i o u s
r e a s o n s

W-what are the Wassermans into?

explain this

Anal-retentive is not a bad term, per se.

They even got Tom Kenny to voice him.

Who is this a parody of? I'd say Tim Gunn if not for the joke no one being able to remember his complicated name.

"Anal retentive" is a Freudian term. It describes a personality focused on orderliness, cleanliness, and control of one's environment. Freud believed that these traits were caused by embarassing experiences during toilet training, which he called the "anal stage" of development.
If it sounds weird and gross, that's because it is.

I liked this show a fair bit. Then the DREAMERS vampire appeared and I stopped half way through and intend never to continue.
>not all blood sucking parasites are evil man
>you've got to give him a chance and shit
That was sort of okay but then they approach parody levels of
>I hope you learned your lesson to never judge someone because they're part of a group that actively does horrible things
>there's a small chance, despite being part of that thing, that they're not as bad
>how couldn't you give him a chance
Fucking heeeeeeeeeel

What's wrong with this portrayal? You saw in the episode that Wendell became insane due to his obsession with hunting vampires.
It is implied that vampires in this show are not inherently evil. Just like how they are good guys in other shows.

what are you on about? they're legit scared of Andrei but can do nothing about it.

I wonder what is going to happen to him in the next episodes.
Also, good news! Billy confirmed there's a Season 2 in the works, I'd link the podcast but the video was taken down.

Good, I was worried about whether this would get picked up.

Wonderful news! By Nick convention probably 26 episodes per season which would already put it as being longer than GF

Yeah, I was worried, especially because the ratings tend to be on average 1.2 million. If only Nick gave this show as many slots as they do with Loud House, this would get more recognition.

Also, I have no fucking idea why would they nuke the podcast, it's not like they revealed some obscure shit or spoiled the show, it was another regular interview podcast, also Billy sounds like he's a nice guy.

Maybe it accidentally went out ahead of schedule, was it the Nick Animation podcast? They usually post on Friday

Now that it's been confirmed in "Spacefish" that the Wayne is an apartment building, who else thought it was a hotel?

Did you miss the online episodes? It is clearly stated there that the Wayne is an apartment building, and that Ansi recently moved there with his parents.

I watched them but clearly that didn't stick.

Well, it does. Throughout the series you can see Ansi sometimes questioning his arrival at the Wayne, along the lines of "I wonder if I really fit here"

Half an hour left before the last episode of this week.
What are your predictions/hopes, Sup Forums?

More cute Saraline!

Bump

Madison is cute

is she gonna be the Pacifica of this show?

Which ship would be the paddipica equivalent of this show?

I tuned in late.
was Sleepyhead coming back the only big thing that happened?

I think Jonah had more screen-time in this episode than all the previous episodes combined, which is a pretty big deal.

Also Team Timbers has a new ally, Madison.

Hello Wendell. How'd that card-story turn out for you?

I love that Wendell is turning into a kid-friendly version of Master Shake.

>Olly=Mabel
>Leif=Pacifica
>Saraline=Dipper
Saraleif strong

Do we have a mega for the new episode yet or did I come here too early?

I think MEGA user will post it anytime soon, be patient

I feel weirdly impatient and excited to watch a show with such a small fanbase. I hope it grows a little bit. Not too much though, huge fanbases are horrendous.