Young Justice

When?

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/user?u=6813665
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where's Rocket?

Static and Robin look like they're ready for some intimate time with Kid Flash.

Also like half the women are slouching so bad. They need to work on their posture.

I'm just glad to see Blue Beetle again.

should I know who the woman in the center of that picture is?

Im curious how they will handle Wallys return, that better be a touching scene.

It's Spoiler/Stephanie Brown/Batgirl

2018, and it will be 26 episodes.

It's Rocket

Literally all I care about is

S T A T I C

T

A

T

I

C

New comic run when?

isn't wally dead? why is he coming back? who told you this?
Him coming back is just going to be a big fuck you to last season, his death was supposed to mean something.

I don't Static's outfit I mean is this really too hard?
And the fact they're apparently doing another time skip is annoying, that was the worst thing about last season.

>his death was supposed to mean something.

I'm not that guy and I don't know if Wally will be back, but if it was supposed to mean something it wouldn't have been shoved into the last 5 minutes with zero buildup.

And besides, Artemis didnt deserve to end up alone.

Iirc ArtemisxWally was the most popular ship in YJ.

She got promoted to the JL with Zatanna. You might as well ask where Batman is.

>ArtemisxWally was the most popular ship in YJ.

I really get why, I mean the way it was handled in the show was just so bad.
Then again I just hate the "They don't get along with each other therefore they want to bang" trope.

>I really don't get why
Fuck making typos like that is embarrassing.

>Then again I just hate the "They don't get along with each other therefore they want to bang" trope.

I hate this too. But I think the relationship is handled well, because it wasn't exactly the trope you described. It's not so much "they argue so they have romantic tension," so much as it's about the relationship starting off rough, but growing and improving beyond that.

Wally had legitimate gripes with Artemis, but the two earned each other's respect and grow close. It got to the point where Artemis was misleading the team with trackers or whatever, but Wally blindly defended her because he trusted that she would do the right thing. It wasn't about romance there, but shows how much their friendship grew since they first met.

>Iirc ArtemisxWally was the most popular ship in YJ.
Cool horseshit bro

What the fuck are you talking about? He's obviously supposed to be coming back.

Jason Spisak was recording with the other voice actors.

To be fair, he could also voice a Wally flashback or hallucination.

Wow! The shitty 2nd tier characters of the season before are now the main characters. I honestly love shit like this.

>shitty second tier characters

Arsenal and Blue Beetle were the best parts of Invasion. If it was the shitty characters, Lagoon Boy would still be there.

Which characters are you talking about?

>A bunch of nu heroes instead of the ones from the last seasons that people cared about
Literally why?

I wish they changed Wondergirl's outfit.

So what's going to happen now Stephanie is involved and they had Tim get involved with Wondergirl.

There will probably be a love triangle .

Why did they even put Lagoon Boy in last season?

Outsiders, soon.

That's Black Lightning, before anyone asks. They haven't shown where Aqualad and MM are.

Why hate on Lagoon Boy anyway? He was a decent guy caught up on M'gann's bullshit.

He was the fucking worst, what are you talking about

That's Black Lightning? He looks so plain... Who's the guy that looks like a taller Connor?

For what, exactly?

This. He didn't even do anything.

Nightwing

Besides his incredibly obnoxious speech patterns, CHUM, he was arrogant, reckless, unwilling to listen to anyone, disrespectful of authority, and not in a cool and rebellious way, unintelligent, and way more prominent than he had any right to be. Add in how stupid his powered up form looked (why would inflating like a puffer fish even give you super strength?) and, did I mention, the way he talked, and you have one hell of an unlikable character on your hands.

Traci 13 looks fucking ugly.
Who allowed this shit to happened?
They are fucking with my daughteru!

They all look plain its night gear. That's nightwing btw.

Oh, he got big. You think he's keeping that sweet, sweet whasian pussy warm for his BFF?

Or they clone Wally.

Yeah, but I think BL looks the most plain. Well, him and Connor. Dick and Artemis look a little bit interesting.

Sounds like season 1 Superboy and Artemis

>Hey Superboy, I have a girlfriend and you don't! Jealous?
>...I dumped her because she's a mindraping sociopath, and the only reason she's with you and not fucking the monkey that sounds like Gumball is that she saw you first
>YEP, YOU'RE JEALOUS.

Why the fuck do you need the two worthless women when you already have Roy and Tim?

NEPTUNES BEARD, I'm not sure what you mean, CHUM.

What looks ugly about her?

Why can't we have Teen Titans season 6 instead? It's basically the same concept but done so much better.

Just read the tie in comic series it had.

When was the last time you actually watched that show?

We know how you feel about your daughter

I watched it for the first time not that long ago, and since then I've had trouble NOT rewatching it.

>Static
>shitty 2nd tier
Nigger what?

Well, I don't know what to say to you then. I always cringe hard when I rewatch it.

Two choices: Either Teen Titans doesn't have the same concept as Young Justice (beyond the very basic teen DC heroes do stuff) or Teen Titans is worse at what Young Justice does.

Your pick.

Soooo....Now everyone knows what the top half of Dick's face looks like...He's clearly still nightwing, Villains could piece together his identity from just a picture of him like this and a picture of him in his old mask

But why....He's a regular leaguer, not an emergency member like Nightwing, Superboy and Artemis...Are we sure it isn't Malcolm Duncan, Sans Mask?

You must be rewatching the early season 1 episodes then. A few of those (but certainly not all) are indeed a bit cringey, mainly because they blatantly overuse kids show clichés.

Try watching the season 1 finale and onwards, your opinion may very well change.

BL has always been the most visible member of the Outsiders besides Batman.

I don't get it, why are those the only options?

I don't like how Teen Titans does randumb anime faces

Dick is notoriously bad at keeping his identity a secret in the nightwing comics

>Nigger what?

no...Nigga-Watt!

patreon.com/user?u=6813665

(please help out)

They're only really used in the obviously comedic scenes, when the show gets serious it almost always drops them. (And they're used to hilarious effect when they are, I might add.)

Because Teen Titans isn't better at being Young Justice than Young Justice is. I could have thrown "Teen Titans is shit" in there, but I don't believe that.

>Because Teen Titans isn't better at being Young Justice than Young Justice is
So its not better at being complete shit?

Trenchcoats are dated and gay. The vest is fine.

Oh, yeah, I MUST be, because there's no way it could just be that I think your favorite show isn't well done. I appreciate it for helping to bring me in to the comic book world, and there are certainly aspects of it that I find good, but as a whole it is hard for me to watch.

I'm just worried about Darkseid jobbing to a bunch of kids.

>it is hard for me to watch.
I just don't understand why. The storylines are generally brilliant, the characters incredibly well-developed, the animation a pleasure to look at.

What's not to like?

This is obviously hard for you to grasp, but people quite regularly have different opinions than you. The characters are irritating, the dialogue uninspired, and the animation is hardly consistently pleasurable. Speaking of consistency, my God, the tone of that show.

>Trenchcoats are dated and gay

>I want a carbon copy of the show's design!

>The vest is fine.

Gentlemen, gentlemen... You're both wrong!

Well that ditten cover anything... thx

>I want a carbon copy of the show's design!
I don't see the problem with that it's nice and simple.
And better than what they got him in here.
If a character got a good costume that can stand the test of time you don't fuck with it!

A month ago when it started rearing. Still holds up
>YJfag
>calling any show cringe
Kek

I don't know if I would say it holds up. It looks good for the show it's from, but it should definitely undergo changes for other art styles.

Why are y'all even in this thread? I don't go shit up Teen Titans threads for no reason just because I don't like the show that much. Is it because you can't have a conversation about your show without it devolving into a fetish fest where people talk about whether Raven or Starfire or the odd Jinx would be a better lay? Because I'm sorry about that, really I am, but that's no reason for you to ruin everyone else's good time.

It's Rocket, sidekick to Icon. They're Milestone heroes.