TURN PA RED THREAD

TURN PA RED THREAD

Pennsylvania is a critical battleground state. Let's turn it red by using PA specific memetic assaults

Get the fuck in here and man the shitpost cannons

Other urls found in this thread:

act.padems.com/page/s/volunteer
fakeaddressgenerator.com/World_Address/get_us_address/sex/Male/state/PA
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Magarac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PA bros if you could help with local information that would be great

Democrat party in PA volunteer form. Sign up trollolol

act.padems.com/page/s/volunteer

>use this to make names numbers address
fakeaddressgenerator.com/World_Address/get_us_address/sex/Male/state/PA

PA THREAD REPORTING IN FOR DUTY

PA isn't as important as the memes imply but I want to see as many states turn red as possible
What's the plan?

Good to have you aboard, what are your shitposting outlets? Do you have twitter?

PA hash tags

#StrongerTogether
#proudtobepa
#ImWithHer
#ImWithHERsheys
#NationalChocolateDay
#VoteLocalPA
#PhillyDailyNews
#PeoplesAG
#WithHer
#PASEN
#TeamKatie
#PartnersRock
#PAvotes
#MontcoPA
#vflunch16
#sendempolicy
#DangerousTour

>Tfw early voted for Dr. Jill Stein

why would philly nigs and numale surburbian cucks want about Trump's vision?

Is that Leafy?

You can change your early vote in Pennsylvania. This is a good point we need to circulate that information

sorry no twatter

most of my impact was in the initial stages with the trump gens, awoos, and careful analysis

Wawa

Red or dead, baby. Have some OC fellow keystone fags.

Hillary is still winning.

when Trump loses on the 8th I will be here laughing at you all.

In Pennsylvania, you can cancel your ballot any time.
>In Pennsylvania, you can cancel your ballot any time.
In Pennsylvania, you can cancel your ballot any time.
>In Pennsylvania, you can cancel your ballot any time.

717 reporting

please make one, or any social media account. we need to sound loud online. doesnt even have to have a real name

This is a wondrous idea, op.

How about we create Pennsylvania specific Facebook accounts, spread memes and market them to other Pennsylvania people?
Like, let's make 10 Facebook accounts pretending to be a black dude or gal living in Philadelphia. Friend a bunch of people who live in pa. (Just send them a request and they almost always friend you back.) and subtly Redpill them.
Then the day before Nov 9th we barrage it with positive trump coverage. This will help to minimize dem votes in pa.
Bandwagon effect, remember?
Let's do it.

this
we need to stop them from walking through black neighborhoods and bribing votes

what are the popular restaurants or colleges in your area

There is a giant ass "LACKAWANNA DEMOCRATS FOR TRUMP" just outside America's former armpit, Scranton. The simple fact that exists makes me believe we are going red.

This! Operation RedPen is in effect. Making my PA specific accounts now. Any PA bros on here please tell us popular bars and bands and restaurants and shit to join

Obvious ones are sports teams. Join the PA groups for the Phillies etc

My first priority is to dig out my old trucker-style red cap to wear to the poll.

I'm planning to wear it around, considering that there isn't enough Trump around where I'm at to get people to show their colors.

Millersville and Dickinson, Penn State Harrisburg; Messiah if you're gonna be a nurse. All good colleges.

Tons of good food. Yak & Yeti Tibetan restaurant is dope, last place I ate.

717 as well

Do we have any computer savvy people? How can we send lots of emails to her

Questions? Contact [email protected]

717 here too, 717 is big as fuck if i remember correctly

Covert Op to storm the Pitt, Penn State, and Temple campus?

Thanks, maybe consider making an extra facebook account fitting one of those profiels yourself. I'll make a Messiah nursing student girl who was for Bernie but now supports Trump

If we have boots on the ground we can deposit memes in real life. Someone could go around posting them at college boards and bathroom walls

Pennsylvania wont go red unless you have a substantial amount of votes for trump in Pittsburgh (maybe possible) and Philly (not possible). Even though I want it to happen it won't. All of the idiots who are saying "Trump support is crazy here" and "All I see are Trump signs" probably live in rural Pennsylvania.

Pittsburgh is the key.

421 running silent running deep.

how do we get out the Amish vote?

Here is a heatmap of PA voting layout. If we can figure out a way to remove Pittsburgh or nullify it, we can win PA

Let's brainstorm on this guys

Can we get a tally of resources? Surely there must be some Pittsburgh bros on here

Im going to make a joe magarac account
Any Pa fag that has heritage in industry and votes against trump is retarted
Hillary wants to destroy any remaining industry in Pa
The dems no longer represent the industry workers in the mines and the mills that built an empire out of fire and steel.
Fuck the industry hating dems.

Sharon reporting. I've considered trashing machines. Wat do?

These retards have had their jobs given to China by shitlibs and watched the entire Rust Belt turn to shit and they will still vote blue.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

#Magarac4Trump

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Magarac

this is the kind of shit us non-PA people didnt know, thanks for that

How do you commit voter fraud in PA? If Clinton can do it so can you

Westmoreland county here. I have seen 4 Clinton signs, at least 300 Trump signs, about 40 have beem vandalized. USW member; will probably be murdered by my union after the emails I sent them. Work in a steel mill with about 500 people. At least 70% Trump, 28% unsure, and a couple of Hillary cucks.

oops meant to link thisLet's figure something out. Maybe a mass paper leaflet campaign at a couple of these liberal colleges?

Wear red and request a paper ballot while you're signing in. Smashing them isn't going to do anything good at this stage of the game, and you'd want to upgrade to higher level techniques before that.

You should also bring your phone so you can record anything shady if you happen to be around for it.

I feel like if we had enough non college kids to storm the Pitt campus for instance. We could create quite the stir. Bait the kids into doing something stupid that reveals their conditioning.

>early voting
>PA

Absentee ballots aren't even opened until voting day in PA.

They will commit voter fraud with the electronic machines, which they control. So nothing we can do there

Maybe we can convince people including Dems to protest or reject using the electronic machines

i was thinking something similar. what if we organized some really popular rally, and got a bunch of people to 'march' or protest in an area that shuts down public transport

what if we tricked BLM into protesting instead of voting

This, we need to make people who already voted aware that they can cancel their ballot and vote again

What if we became the Scott Foval now?

I will do exactly this.

I am familiar with Pitt. There are fanatical liberals everywhere. Baiting them into a confrontation would be easy.

Leaflets would probably be discarded immediately. Most people don't bother to read anything. Chalk art and graffiti might be more effective.

Florida old fag here.
My father was a roll boss in the steel valley in the 80s. We relocated after USS collapsed, its disgusting to think that people in Pa have already forgotten about the old industries and how the dems want to keep old industry out.
The dems no longer represent the industrial unions, only trump will protect american industry. #MAGA this is what he means to make america great again. Rebuild the industrial empire

My friend lives in Philadelphia and said he's seen WAY more Trump/Pence signs than Clinton/whatever ones. It really could be happening.

Leaflets that could announce an upcoming protest? What can we trick them into protesting? I am thinking we organize and create a fake protest

Live in Butler County

>stencil art
Damn, should have thought of that earlier.

It would be dank as fuck if somebody were to circulate a stencil for something like this and then start seeing it painted everywhere.

If someone gets me a good stencil I will paint the town red.

The biggest protest I saw at Pitt was for gay rights 5 or 6 years ago. White libs get out and get involved but I didn't see too many blacks in the crowds.

Anyone got Chalk? Unofficial Cathedral of Learning Meetup?

Kek she's going to be impeached within 12 months. She's starting off with a 40% approval rating before the FBI investigation concludes. And as of now her favorability rating is below trump's and her trustworthiness is below his. Either way I'll be thoroughly enjoying liberal tears this year.

can we take away the black vote somehow? positive trump message to black voters? show them that they were abandoned by democrats the last 8 years?

i dont want kaine as president. maybe this is good propaganda. use memes that write her off as a guaranteed impeachment

Refugees before american blacks? Why are blacks second class to refugees and illegals ?
The cost of a regugee could send every inner city black to a privateschool

Bump, we need to figure this out

Every refugee clinton brigs in gets 950 dollars a month.
That money could be used to send african americans to better education centers.
Why are we second class hillary?

fact: civil war will start in pennsylvania and work its way south

this.

What do you guys think about combining some of those facts with pictures like pic related

>quote by trump at a detroit speaking to black church

"I believe we need a civil rights agenda for our time," said Trump,

lets do a targeted run on blacks for trump this week, espeically for PA

Make a PDF of it or whatever would be easiest for folks to print out or bring to kikos or whatever, and we could plaster the telephone poles and mail boxes with it.

Message might be on point enough to get a few outliers to reconsider. Maybe a second or third design to energize the base.

I'm sure OP will probably 3 votes to overturn if he's lucky
Which may prove vital in the long run

.... PFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffff

Will this do?

it was mentioned in another thread that there is a strike in PA with the department of transportation union

if they dont run buses that could be good news. how can we prolong their strike?

wow did you make that? thats good man. spreading that now

Golden
Trump said in his rally today that he would bring jobs back for african americans.
Jobs they could be working that are high paying but shipped to mexico or china

so summary of strategies outlined so far:

1. focus on Pittsburgh
2. win over blacks with anti refugee messages and pro trump propaganda
3. stencils?
4. use memes to show coal industry will get kill under hillary and PA economy go to toilet
5. possible foval type fake rallies to distract or interfere
6. meme propaganda at pittsburgh colleges with high lib population (stuff like pro trump because hes like bernie, anti hillary)

Yep, I'm working on another one too. I don't even live near Pennsylvania, so any ideas are welcome.

Excellent I was hoping you made it, I have been needing to find a photoshop user for a while. When you are done with that one, can you make a pro-black message with something using this picture? I'll brainstorm ideas with other anons here while we wait

maybe something along the lines of

"Trump wants to redirect money from refugees and illegal immigrants to black America"

"Hillary wants to keep borders lawless and increase Syrian refugees by 500%

who here 610
I don't think trump can win our county

How about this?

Tons of Clinton signs in the (((ethnic))) areas of Pittsburgh. Heavy industry is almost gone, it's mostly hospitals and colleges. I saw a self-driving Uber Johnny Cab the other night. CMU is big into robotics. Google has a big office here too. I think they're working on Skynet Cyberdyne Systems type of shit

PA libshits loved Bernie. I think that emphasizing the DNC cheating Bernie out of the nomination could cause infighting. It would be nice if we could stage a protest demanding that Hillary step down for Bernie.

That looks great

wow looks legit as fuck user, spreading this now

Off the top of my head on this one.

top kek, dont demonize trump like that. or do you think the street cred will be appealing? maybe do a side by side with pic related

"Trump rolls deep and need u for da crew"

PA is one the only states that allow you to change your early vote, senpai.

Nice user

He is doing two things.

1) Street cred appeal

2) Making Hillary appear racist

The primary audiences are clearly SJWs and blacks.

Allegheny County here.

Republican turnout is likely going to be record turnout here. Lots of registered Dems voting Trump as well.

Problem is that we have like 6 damn university campuses which are breeding grounds for libshits and there are older people that have voted Dem past 40 years and are stubborn about voting an opposing party candidate, even if they don't like Hillary.

we need to work on the college angle somehow, bump for memes and ideas

also if photoshop user could do something with this savory black accepted pic plz

use a quote like this one from trump:
"I believe we need a civil rights agenda for our time"

this desu:
Also, last one for the night.

mike tyson and trump

holy shit this is genius we should work on prolonging this strike

I will say that this is somewhat effective. I'm 26 so I have a handful of friends still attending CMU/Pitt/Duquesne and a lot of them fucking hate Trump and are extremely PC.

Only a couple of them know that I'm voting Trump. I hide my power level and instead focus on how much I dislike Hillary and how shitty she is, saying that Bernie would be a much better candidate and they always agree with me on that. Bernie had a ton of support on the campuses here. Getting them to support Trump is basically impossible, but you can at least sway them to not vote at all or vote 3rd party.

That's really the best option probably. Don't try to convince them to vote Trump. Get them to vote 3rd part or just lower their enthusiasm for Hillary as much as possible.

717 too.

About 20 minutes away from Harrisburg, I see nothing but Trump signs over here

alright lets work the bernie angle on college campuses, my bernie folder only has 7 images, who has more>?

what about something like

#BernieWasHonest

PA reporting in. All my neighbors and I are voting Trump but that's normal for Bucks county. Philadelphia is the problem.

#BernDownHillary