That's it! I'm voting my conscience. Of all the candidates...

That's it! I'm voting my conscience. Of all the candidates, only Jill Stein has articulated any desire to combat climate change. That's why I'm voting Jill. Why do you faggots deny climate change, yet believe in mythical fairy tales from the Bible?

thanks for not voting for hillary and wasting your vote
maga

That's fine. The extra water just back into hollow earth.

Eat a nigger's dick.

We are ok while you don't vote killary
Hope you Maga at the last moments

But that goes up?

I cannot in good conscience vote for Trump when he says climate change is a hoax created by the Chinese.

Sea ice does nothing to change the total volume of the ocean. It's the ice caps on land that will fuck our shit up

What difference does it make if we ruin the planet in 10,000 years or 10,000,000 years? It's still inevitable.

Daily reminder to buy an i7 so you use more electricity and heat the earth up quicker.

>combat climate change

What, by launching a bunch of nuclear power plants at it?

>boo
Fuck your non-issue by the way

Thanks for not voting Hillary

Cool I got trips on a shitpost.

Who cares about climate change? We're all gonna fucking die anyway. Might as well drive a Shelby GT500 while we're doing it

Why are you a worthless cuck?

>changing natural cyclical global climate.

oooook... have fun with that.

You might as well push the moon back in it's orbit each year while you're at it.

>combat climate change

What's she gonna do, launch missiles at it?

The refugee crisis was manufactured in order to create public support for the kind of lethal resistance necessary when the global warming 100 million strong invader waves start coming north

American politics... Hillary - "environmentalists need to get a life. Anti-fracking groups are funded by Russia."

Trump - global warming is a hoax created by the Chinese to shut down American industry

Johnson - we shouldn't do anything about climate change because in a billion years the sun will engulf the earth anyways

This is fine. Vote third party all you want. Just don't vote for Hillary.

Even if you deny anthropogenic climate change ("MUH GLOBAL WARMINGS"), any rational conservative person should be able to understand that our planet's climate does change over human-species timescales (see the last Ice Age) and is worth planning for... Unless y'all don't want your great-great-grandkids to see the final frontier.

OH SHIT THE SUN MAKES THE EARTH HOTTER

PANIC !!!

because I don't care

these will be issues that matter long after i'm gone

enjoy the future, nerds, i'll enjoy the only thing that matters right now

At least she doesn't make americans look bad.

CTR at it again
FYI this is a CTR/DNC tactic - try to say both of the presidential candidates are trash and to vote for one of the independents and drop votes for Trump.

We should be doing everything we can to heat the planet up faster.

Leave your lights on constantly.
Buy a diesel car.
Upgrade your PCs CPU.
Campaign against renewable energy.
Campaign against birth control and abortion.
DO IT go round your home right now and turn on all your electronics RUIN THE PLANET. DO IT.

Cool, buy some solar panels and a $70k Tesla while the Chinese and India continue to industrialize at an exponential rate while giving zero fucks about the environment.

Still voting trump

>not wanting potable water, arable land or breathable air

gj

I am convinced that better technology will eventually solve the problem on its own over time, things may get worse before they get better.

The earth will be vaporised at some point. Give me 1 logical reason why I or any rational person should care about how much we are fucking up the planet.

Vote for stein is a vote against Hillary

Pretty much this. Since I live in Illinois, it will be a blue state no matter what I vote so I have the awesome privilege to waste my vote. I will stand with Jill to make clear that the dems should prioritize climate change above all else.

Why is climate change a bad thing? If it gets too hot we'll just annex Canada.

I am shocked that there are people that don't support Trump on Sup Forums, I always assumed you people were just trolling.

Climate change is absolutely, 100% happening. And human beings are the primary driving cause.

However

This presents as many economic opportunities as it does disasters.

Stein sold out her party's environmentalist principles for scummy progressive solialism a long time ago.

Climate change. How the fuck do you combat climate change? Throw some frag grenades and call it a day?

nice meme