What ethnicity are Redbecks?

What ethnicity are Redbecks?
Are they Irish,German, French or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Acadians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're mixed with niggers.

Irish in the south, German more up north.

They are basicly lesser genetic forms of all of what you listed essentially how Hitler saw Russians being good for labor and drinking and fighting is what rednecks are,except that Scandinavians arn't really rednecks (North Dakota, Minnesota, etc)

British/UK. This is what happens when you don't have a nanny state to take care of brits, rednecks. They inbreed as they former kings and queens did, their teeth rot out, and they make us look bad.

Floridian

Mostly scotch-Irish in the south and German in Texas and the Midwest.

They're the Proto-Nigga believe or not. They need to be flushed out as well. Taking over the Republican (haha) party was the first step.

They're 110% Murikans.

Pretty much every white person in America is German or Anglo. Though there are some swedecucks up North.

In pretty sure there's some Injun blood in them.
T. Slightly more evolved hillbilly

Bavarian

American

No

There's Scots, Irish, Scots-Irish, Poles, Italians, and even Finns.

this desu

Redneck culture is derived from Borderers, Ulster-Scots, and Irish with some Anglo influences.

Later immigrants, such as the Germans in the South-West, assimilated parts of that culture.

Hillbillies are a similar, though more pure species. We're found in Appalachia and still follow the old Clan structure to a large extent. There are hollers or "hollows" or "valleys between hills" where you'll find what's essentially a community of an extended family often headed by a grandfather who nobody would ever dream of testing because he could probably kill you as soon as look at you if he wanted.

These holler-clans form wider communities with the hollers around them.

Most Germans that went to Texas were shit tier Bavarian families

there's some french in there

anglo/scots-irish maybe some german and irish as well

Say that to my face and not online punk and see what happens.

They're anglo mongrels you dumbfuck

That's like asking "What ethnicity are Americans?"

they're 'merrikan you sumbitch beaner go back to mexico

yeah Louisiana and the North East because of Quebec

and nowhere else.

I reckon they're descendants of what the english call "poortherner scum"

Various British ethnicities.

Doesn't matter, all their ancestors were conceived through consent. All yours were made via Spaniards raping every South American jungle pygmy they didn't spear to death. It shows in your average IQ.

The South is pretty much scotch Irish, explaining their naturally quarrelsome and drunken behavior AND GOD BLESS THEM FOR IT

Scotch-Irish to be more exact. Protestants, not Catholics.

I think we may be kin.

Coercing your daughter to say yes, touching your sleeping mother, and/or taking advantage of your sister when her system has more moonshine in it than water does not qualify as consent.

8th generation Alabamian here. English, Irish, German, and maybe a little Scottish and Dutch.

usually mixed with American indians

NC here. Scotch Irish with a little German. Thats a pretty typical combo around here.

how did all those canyucks get to louis??

Usually not tho. Lots of family legends about this or that great-great grandmother who might have been half Cherokee because there used to be Cherokee nearby, but more often then not they interacted by driving them from their lands rather than interbreeding.

They counted French Americans and French Canadians as the same ethnicity for some reason.

Those Louisiana French people have been there since long before Napoleon sold the Louisiana Purchase to Jefferson.

We're mostly German here in the north, Paco.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Acadians

Scots-irsh

Appear to North Carolinian

Trips gets it, lads.

They're any white person who spends time in the sun wearing something that doesn't cover their neck.

Depends where. Louisiana and Mississippi are French

Mostly Irish, but some have Hispanic taint.

There's a lot of Russians and Norwegians in North Dakota, as well as some Finnish communities spread throughout.

Scottish primarily (Also scotch Irish who were scots living in Ireland), English secondarily

Largely Irish I think

Bluegrass is Irish

>redbeck

there it is...

A lot of germans, french, and norske's. Irish don't tan so they stay indoors.

build wall

I realize that's how they do things in Bumblefuck, Kentucky, but the world outside of your hometown doesn't work like that.

That's informative sociology.

New England girls can not resist our superior BQC.

Most rednecks I've met were Irish and Scottish.

French confirmed for swamp niggers lel

Are there Italian rednecks in New York?

Rednecks is a very board term.

But typical southerners like you posted? Irish/British anglo cunts usually.

My one half of the family is German-
The other half is eternal Anglo

WHERE DO THE AUSTRO UKRAINIANS SETTLE

downsyndrome

Almost every white person in America is a European mutt.

I'm a mixture of German, British, Irish, Cherokee, Jewish, and Swedish.

An interesting note for Sup Forums....my grandfather was a self-hating Jew. He had Jewish parents but despised the Jewish people. Immigrated to Canada when he was 17, changed the lettering around in his last name so people wouldn't know he was Jewish.

Yeah. Mixing is inevitable.

I'm German-Anglo/Italian myself.

American. You jealous paco?

What a fucking butthurt faggot getting all defensive over nothig

Chill out wetback

One more week than you start your new job.

Certain regions do have generalized "heritage" areas.

The things about Texas and the the Midwest being of German descent is totally true, but the majority of whats considered Southern redneck is Scots-Irish. Louisiana is obviously French . Utah is extremely Anglo due to Mormon settlement. Jersey and New York tend to be Jewish and Italian in urban areas with English descent in the country and suburbs. Theres a Scandinavian enclave in Minnesota and Wisconsin. The Southwest is full of Latinos and white people all mixed up together. Niggers are mostly an urban problem. As well as Jews.

Maybe your grandfather was a self-hating jew, but that doesn't stop you from pushing race-mixing & smut, like you're doing right now.