Marvel Lantern Corps

Give Marvel Characters Lantern Rings Sup Forums!

>Spider-Man as Indigo
Oh boy, yet another faggot who doesn't understand how Indigo rings work.

It's not my pic user, it's the only one I found on the net that was relevant.

I'm obviously talking about the artist, calm your tits.

Yeah I know, I'm just saying... Plus,it's a way to bump it until people comment.

This. Personally with his current arc, I'd say Victor might be the best candidate for Indigo.

>Another faggot who drew a picture before DC revealed they were lying about how Indigo rings work

fixed

"Frank Castle of Earth. You have great rage in your heart."
"Zhang Chan* of Earth. You want it all."
"Ultron of Earth. You have the ability to instill great fear."
"Peter Parker of Earth. You have the ability to overcome great fear."
"Tony Stark of Earth. You have great hope."
"Cletus Kasidy of Earth. Nok Lek."

...This is pathetic. I can't think of anyone for 'love'.

* Zhang Chan is the only real name ever given for the Mandarin, in an issue of 'Marvel Action Hour'.

Oh, and...

"Mar-Vell of Hala. RISE..."

Spider-Man - Green
Thing - Green
Captain America - Blue
Hulk - Red
Wolverine - Red
Dr. Doom - Orange
Thanos - Yellow
Green Goblin - Yellow

>"Tony Stark of Earth. You have great hope."
Eeeeeeeeh. I can see him as a Green, Orange or even Yellow, but Blue?

Red - Hulk
Blue - Spider-Man
Yellow - Dani Moonstar
Purple - Ms Marvel (Kamala)
Pink - Namor
Orange - Doom
Green - Cyclops
Black - Selene

Of course. Everything he does is for the future. It's all for humanity. All of his problems come from "If only they'd just let me fix it". From his belief, subconscious or otherwise, that he is the most qualified person to solve the world's problems.

But he has hope that those problems can and will be solved.

Green? No. Tony is many things, and he has willpower, but not on a GL level.

Orange? Heeeeelll no. Absolutely not.

Yellow? No. Few people tremble in fear at the name 'Iron Man' or 'Tony Stark'.

Red? Nope. Although the idea of a Tony Stark who completely loses his shit from rage and actually pulls out all the stops to build a truly deadly weapon is enticing.

Indigo? Nope.

Violet? No. His life is a string of heartbreaks.

For Dani I'd pick Trauma, instead, since his powers are innately fear-based and he actually BECOMES what you fear instead of just showing it.

Namor? Nahhh. He's too proud.

What we need is a love couple who were awesome together, but got torn apart...

Doom is pure willpower.
He's be Green. No question.
It wouldn't even change his costume design too much.

Well, he did build himself up from the ground what, 3 times now? He did give up Alcohol as well. Dunno, I think it fits more than "hope". He doesn't really inspire hope.

Yeah, but the name DOOM also inspires great fear. And he's pretty angry about Reed. Wait...

>Yellow
Hearing the name DOOM makes demons shit their pants.

>Violet
Everything he does is because he loves humanity,something confirmed by Bast.

>Green
No explaination needed.

>Red
Mention Reed.

>Orange
Come now son...

>Black
He's killed who knows how many.Take the Incursions into account, and he's the biggest mass murderer in the Multiverse.

>White
Well, he did bring Cassie back to life, saved Valeria frombeing a stillborn and rescued his mother's soul.

>Blue
Kinda tricky, but you can spin it that DOOM is all about building a better future. In that regard, he does inspire hope whenever his plans work.

Huh, DOOM could legitimately wield every single Ring.

Oh shit, forgot Indigo. Well, right now he's all about Redemption, so...

>Everything he does is for the future. It's all for humanity. All of his problems come from "If only they'd just let me fix it". From his belief, subconscious or otherwise, that he is the most qualified person to solve the world's problems.

That's the opposite of the way blue rings work. They strengthen other people because they have hope and faith that trusting them will pay off.

"I'm the only one who can do this" is not Hope.

If nothing else fits him, then guess what? He's just one of the billions of others who aren't worthy of a ring.

Star Sapphire should be Songbird since her backstory heavily involves losing someone she loved.

You don't have to INSPIRE hope to be in the Blue corps, you have to FEEL it.

>DOOM could legitimately wield every single Ring

I am shocked. Just shocked.

Also true.

Swap venom and spidey and it's fine.
Venom needs redemption and Spidey is ruled by the fear that he may let another person die.

Well shit, guys. Maybe Hickman was onto something...

>All Hope Lies In Doom
That was the motto of his whole saga... Kyle Rayner move the fuck out, DOOM is here to steal all of your jewelry.

Bast was full of shit, it's been proven time and time again that everything Vic does is to try to top Reed.

Canon is canon user. DOOM is legitimate owner of every Power Ring. Deal with it.

>What we need is a love couple who were awesome together, but got torn apart...
Meggan.

Doom fucking up his Utopia because he was distracted by cucking Reed is indeed canon, yes.
A character saying something is doesn't mean that it factually is. They're a character.

>storm is star sapphire because she's a girl
Come on now

>he doesn't put his faith in DOOM
Jesus, what a chuck...

Just gonna post some images I got saved

>putting your faith in a serial loser with an inferiority complex so bad it loops around into a superiority complex
Might as well put your trust into Batroc the Leaper.

Being ruled by fear is the opposite of qualifying for the Sinestro Corp.

Gamora looks sick

Guilt isn't the same as fear. Spidey has accepted he's responsible for his actions.

Jean for love?

You can both be ruled by and inspire great fear at the same time.
Scarecrow got a ring.
You are right and guilt is more an Indigo thing. That doesn't change my opinion on Venom, just means that the Indigo corps get two spider themed members.

Spidey as a blue lantern makes a lot of sense to me. He could also be green, but blue just feels right for him.

>I am Groot, I am Groot.
>I am Groot, I am Groot.
>I am Groot. I am Groot.
>I am Groot, I AM GROOT!

Not Marvel but it still works.

Venom for love. The symbiotic is literally motivated by an unhealthy love for Peter

Batroc the Leaper didn't create a Time-Machine or turn a Balkan shithole into a Kingdom user.