HOLY FUCK! IT'S BEST BOY'S TURN!

Other urls found in this thread:

bittersweetcandybowl.com/candybooru/post/view/12702
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This could genuinely be good.

David loves his mum.

David is a good boy.

>never late
Confirming that David's "idiot slacker" image is a just a meme.

>he has forgotten the state of the other mini chapters.

Curb your enthusiasm, for your own good, really.

There's no way she could possibly fuck up an Abbey story. I have the feeling this is going to be an upbeat chapter that's just gonna show us best boy doing his best boy things.

Nobody gives a fuck what this retard thinks why did tashi choose him of all people?

>Loves his mom
>Runs like Naruto and it's perfectly acceptable with his character
>Is happy to chill with anyone

This wad worth the wait! David is best boy!

>The endless intermission continues
Jesus fuck. Who is it this time
>It's David

>David is gonna be the last one
>thank goodness

why do you like david

Hey a wait minute?

He is autistic just like me, but people love him unlike me.

At least you're honest

Sue got
B T F O
T
F
O

David best boy

Where's the story time user?

Because he is the only one who refuses being a piece of shit and blow stuff due to bottled up feelings like everybody else in his circle of friends.

The weeb is strong in this one.
More concrete proof that Vero is indeed mentally regressing like the Sonic and Pokemon fixation wasn't enough

I think it's purposedly ostentious of those two anime clichés.
I mean, not even Taeshi could draw that unironically

*ostentatious

he is best enabler

Man everyone on Sup Forums bcb threads hates this comic.

A reminder that Molly is best girl and that Paulo should engage in a sexual relationship with her.

A reminder that you're a degenerate in more ways than one, most of which you do not realize, and should seek therapy in order to prevent an eventual shooting.

Also,
>someone with no dedicated day
What did she mean by this? A friend with no plans? Seriously, please tell me

>A reminder that you're a degenerate in more ways than one, most of which you do not realize, and should seek therapy in order to prevent an eventual shooting.
c'mon, I'm pretty sure you aren't talking with Abbey

Molly forgives your bitterness and hostility.

These mini-chapters have been about how each character spends a typical day. Sue doesn't get a mini-chapter devoted to her because she doesn't matter.

Tess gets a mini comic and she's no longer relevant

That was so Taeshi could do even LESS work for this black hole of filler

This arc reveals how David secretly delights in the self-inflicted suffering of his friends, and has grown to feel little more that gleeful contempt for them and their problems.
He knows how to be a happy, well-adjusted person, and their constant failures in life and love has lead him to conclude that they are all a bunch of emotionally retarded perma-children, doomed to repeat the same tired patterns of behavior until they either die or somehow gain self-awareness. His entire social circle is his own little trashy soap opera.

tl;dr
David will become the audience surrogate.

DON'T FORGET THAT TESS IS BISEXUAL
DID YOU FORGET
BETTER NOT FORGET
Thanks for the explanation.
That is an extremely poignant description of a character potentially more complex than what has been previously displayed. Now you can see why I don't think it's likely for this comic.

>David talks to all his friends, listening to their problems and being upbeat
>His internal monologue is basically him making completely accurate character assessments, listing all their shortcomings while exasperatedly weathering their bullshit drama
>Regardless of his own irritation at their behavior, he's sad for them and the parade of misery their lives have become, but resigns himself to support character status because, really, they only have themselves to blame
>Also, it's just really funny to watch this shit play out

This must happen

It was already demonstrated ages ago. At the drunk party (where David DIDN'T get plastered like the rest of them) he thought Mike's drama confession was going to be funny.

Then he stopped smiling.

>Dun-dun dun! Whatever will Mike do? Will he try and defuse the situation or will he just make it worse? Tune in...right now!

>AH HAHAHAHAHA YOU WOT MIKE

>Now that the shit out on the floor, will these cretins step around it and work things out, or will they fling it around like retarded chimps?

>Chimp out it is, then! Christ my friends are retarded.

Paulo isn't good at controlling his emotions, he's drunk, and Mike is describing how he called the girl he loves an irredeemable piece of shit.

OF COURSE he chimps out

The fact that he's bad at controlling his emotions and is drunk are not excuses for a chimp out

They're explanations, sure, but Paulo's still a cretin.

Works better with the faces like this

Likely enough David will be that dumb friend who's actually really perceptive and helpful and understanding etc. (eg an emotional genius) but Tæshi will never make is explicit
seconded! cretin!

>David will be that dumb friend who's actually really perceptive and helpful and understanding etc. (eg an emotional genius) but Tæshi will never make is explicit
Because she's Incapable of

Of what?

So how 'bout Mike's December chimpout then?

If you say A, you gotta say B

speaking the truth is beautiful and ethical
physical agression is a chimpout

>Tess gets a mini comic and she's no longer relevant
>Sue doesn't get a mini-chapter devoted to her because she doesn't matter

chimps don't speak, they fling shit. Now that I think about it that's actually an apt analogy of what a lot of characters, including Mike, do. That makes Paulo and the supreme gentleman chimps who also hit people

Wow... OP's post was the first time I was ever really entertained by this comic
bravo

>That makes Paulo and the supreme gentleman chimps who also hit people
Talk shit get hit

Mike is also a cretin

That's the point, I think, David is pretty much a primatologist that watches the other monkeys chimp out. Everyone but David is a spaz, fuck-up-or emotional sparkplug.

Usually I let you anons pick a BCI comic to post, but I feel this one is especially relevant today.

that is what a chimp would say

Remember what happened in grade school when you hit someone for talking shit? You got in trouble.
Hard fact of life, leaving school doesn't mean you can wail on people who say mean things and hurt your feelings. Only instead of detention, you go to jail.

Only violence justifies violence. If you hit the shit talker, you're charged with assault

>Remember what happened in grade school when you hit someone for talking shit? You got in trouble.
not him, but I didn't. Mostly because we didn't snitch on each other after getting into fights

Thanks BCI user, for giving us all a taste of when the comic had at least some verisimilitude of quality.

Meh, don't care
>thinking that anything in the filler comic can be good
>especially after what we've seen of it so far
Stop user, just stop

Thank you for that.
Never stop having hope, even if it's just little things.

bittersweetcandybowl.com/candybooru/post/view/12702

Just gonna leave this comments page here

But it was so much more than "OMG adorable" hugeheaded lolgay pseudoFlanderized characters once.

That's as all part of the long gone past and never returning, and instead we get the kind of filth posted in OP.

Screenshot please, I'm not gonna give bagboy the pleasure of ticking the visitor counter.

I dunno man, if any character has a right to be just pointless nonsense, it's David. He's pretty much always been like this. It just feels worse because there's no semi-decent drama to balance it out like there used to be.

What did you think of Mike's section, btw?

Oh for fuck's sake, no wonder the comic is going down the drain when this is what both Taeshi and the normie fans spend their time on. Pic related.

When is he gonna give Pablo the knot

How hard is it to understand that traps != trans? A trap is literally just a male in women's clothing

This is painful to read

Taeshi reverted into a tween yaoi fangirl.
Only beaten by Tumblr grade movements in obnoxious hypocrisy and forcing stupid shit like a autist with a shit tier fetish.

Fucking either makes a man gay.
Trufax

what dose tashi look like IRL?

Like Madison

>tfw having flashbacks to the Tumblr war that nuked the comments section

>Tumblr war that nuked the comments section
huh?

Slightly chubby Latina shortstack. She'd be really smoking hot if she lost some weight like when she was younger. I'd post a pic, but the jannies around here are almost as autistic about her pics as they are over Mollyposting. Ol' Baggy definitely has someone on the inside.

In the polo a gay chapters he bumped into some girl at the movie theater. Tumblr demanded that this be revealed to be a tranny

Suitcase nukes the on-site comment section to end the complaining.

He probably wanted greater control over the (apparent) reception of the comics though so that may have been an excuse

There was a chapter where the Tumblr-leaning crowd started a fuckhuge argument over whether a one-off background character was trans. Bagman got rid of page comments shortly afterwards.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST user HOW COULD YOU

Let's never forget how absolutely psycho Vero is IRL. Damaged goods. Also p sure Polo is based off the cousin who diddled her.

>Also p sure Polo is based off the cousin who diddled her.
What makes you say that?

>cousin who diddled her
WHAT!?!

iirc she wanted to post it but was quite nervous about it and Suitcase encouraged her not to be.

... Well now I kinda feel bad for talkin' shit about her comic.

That's what I don't get. Legit traps are if anything more offensive to trans people because they're cis dudes pretending they're another gender so they can literally trap someone (and ffs 9 times out of 10 it's in an anime context). The phrase "trap" doesn't have anything to do with actual trans people as far as I know unless I live under a rock and the usage has completely changed.

good thing tranny faggots dont deserve respect

I can't be the only one that prefers the filler to the DRAMA. I wish the comic could go back to a slice of life instead of a soap opera

Goodbye female Amaya
Now you're definitely becoming a tranny

Jani-chan on a rampage!

What would thread like to see in a MikexHaley picture? Will be taken under advisement.

>I can't be the only one that prefers the filler to the DRAMA
If you're referring to the watered down crap we've been served the last 4 ish years, then I'd still disagree but I won't blame you.