How can poo in loos ever recover? Seriously...

How can poo in loos ever recover? Seriously, they are the laughing stock of Sup Forums we dont even treat the leafs as bad, a poo cant even start a thread with out derailment now, what can they do to be taken serious again? Or are they a lost cause? Eternally poo. Forever a flag to be mocked.

Considering poos will never use a loo. How can they gain our respect back, or atleast not be just something to point at and laugh.

Also, pajeet, get in here and explain this fucking shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cont let my get go to waste Sup Forums

>How can they gain our respect back
Who the fuck cares about you dying cucks.
We are still taking your jobs and in a few year you too will become a shithole.
Look at the immigration trends.

Shit thread

Recover? Recover from what?

India hasn't changed in 10,000 years

POO

What are those lads up to? Did one of them lose their car keys or something?

IN

DESIGNATED RIVER

If they all claim to be Sikh they will be respected.

fortunately and unfortunately this

Also... there are rivers in the US more polluted than that picture, by more vile things than human shit as well.

I'm not sure to be scared or proud of the brown-asian menace.

It is actually YOU (USA) that is the laughing stock of the world.

We fuck you in business constantly, my home land owns your ass and you're absolutely scared of pissless of Russia's military strength. All we'd have to do is wink at one another and you'd turn face down ass up like the big bloated bitch you are.

t.Afuckingchink

LOO

A

Poo in loo. I may be a shitposter but at least my shit goes in the dunny!

DESIGNATED

Yea pajeet, you guys are taking all of our (telemarketing and gas station) jobs, soon you will rise from the shit swamp and make the entire world a designated shitting area. All will bow down to your shit coveref feet or risk the threat of all telemarketing phone calls coming to a halt,

All hail pooland!
SHIT ON THE MOON BY 2020

Trips of Pooth.

>face the threat of all telemarketing calls coming to a halt
Kek'd

Confirmed again. Kek wills it!

Pretty sure the real victims of being laughed at are Canadians.

They really have to make very articulate posts to be given the same respect that an average post like mine gets, which really isn't much.

Otherwise, they get laughed at and mocked.

(Which I think is pretty funny btw Kek)

If they followed through in Kashmir they might get some respect back.

P O O
O
O

P O O O
O
O
O

P O O O O
O
O
O
O

P O O O O O
O
O
O
O
O

Shut the fuck up burgerland

Reminder:

These fucking people have nukes.

Faggot

>Tfw High Caste Indian
We have already assimilated, only a matter of time that we start breeding with Whites

Eh there is at least one Pajeet on here who brings the Bantz bigly. One thing to remember about Indian is that it's not one race in one country. It's several races and countries in parallel. Plus they make cool mopeds.

tfw you will never get the amount of (You)s that indians get

I do not support this prancing sissy of a Prime Minister, at least not on a moral or personal level. I'll support him publically because he is a good laugh and is great for business, this cunt has does absolutely nothing to lesson our control in BC, he is encouraging it and we're laughing at Canada all the way across the Pacific.

You're butt-blasted that you your action-jack toy was shitty quality even when it was American made because the only good thing your country ever did was make a few cars and a pretty okay movie industry (that quickly turned into a propaganda subterfuge agency). Everything else was/has had other designs made in various other countries in other times around the world. You all love to snatch up whatever looks good and stick a flag on it and call it 'All American'. Absolutely laughable child behavior, but that's to expected from such a young country.

imagine being an alien crash landing in nigeria or india

no wonder they don't want to visit us

Once Trump reforms the H1Bs, your fellow poos will have to fuck off back where they came from. Patent Exclusion Act when???

I got a leaf proxy desu

If they started to poo in loo it wouldn't be an issue

gross

Even at America's spex of weakness under Obama, you chinks would die fighting an army of gay nigger trannies before setting you dirty slant eyed toe on American soil.

are they collecting metal or something? why are they sitting in filth?

Islam lowered their numbers but now theyre out of control

what filth? all I see is a major Indian thoroughfare

>Failing to see the derailment power of Indian flags

>what can they do to be taken serious again

India needs to final solution their Mudslimes and win a war against pooshitstan

FUCKING

DESIGNATED

Do you think anything crawls up their butthole there?

they're like that kid in your neighborhood whose parents neglect, locked him out of the house so he pooped his pants and everybody knows and pities but still ostracizes.

obligatory DESIGNATED

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

I honestly dont know, i like to imagine poos are like the children of atom in fallout....only with shit.

Dude thats not a nuke. Somebody lighted a cigarette on a DESIGNATED shitting street and all the methane from so many shits exploded.

FUCKING

RARE

>he takes Sup Forums seriously

> all these white servers!!!
> white girls begging at the airport
> luxury coupes are taxis
> no poo in sight
> no leprosy raddled "holy men" decomposing in a pile of rubbish
> no worn out slack eyed whores selling their sloppy diseased pussies for a nickel

pure fantasy pajeet.
15 years? not even 1000 years from now will india be a civilized nation

Please post indiands covered in mud or taking a shit on a designated street.

>t-t-they are joking, i-i-its not like this, dont listen to them!

nice stutter you faggot

In many rural parts of India, it is normal for a person to have a street dog lick their ass after they take a shit to clean it

>be me in high school
>there is a indian foreign exchange student
>he goes to the bathroom every day
>one day, went I went in the bathroom, all of the stalls were taken, so he pulled down his pants and took a shit on the floor
>security guard walks into the bathroom, and sees the Pajeet shitting on the ground
>the security guard pulls the Pajeet into the guidance office.
>Pajeet was expelled.

Calm down parjeet

>28 minutes for this reply
disappointing desu, did you have a panic attack while searching for a relevant image?

was the curry too spicy for your anus hole poojeet?

it has been said many times, all they have to do to earn Sup Forumss respect is to genocide the pakistanis

Why don't you clean your fucking river.

Do Indians have really good immune systems?

they would do a bombing run on the Pakis
...and by that I mean they would have a pajeet on a jet shitting diarrhetic curry all over Pakistan.

It's all the spices

Poos get so butthurt so fast, no wonder everyone takes a jab at you guys, it never fails to amuse

i don't know why i even bother

Hi, nice trips.

If there is a pajeet who has the luxury of being offended by this, he's living a good life. Trust me. Others have to struggle to survive from day-to-day. Respect doesn't mean anything if you don't have any food on the table.

About the conditions, we are trying to improve it but change doesn't happen overnight. A lot of people do desperately desire proper facilities with safe dispose(Not in immediate water bodies).

Basically you guys have won the luck lottery with first world countries, had you been born in this place then you would have no alternative like these guys.

Underrated

POO

Fuuuuuck

Rape is illegal here, pajeet.

P.s. poo in loo

Stop making fun of them, they had no choice to be born poor you fucking asshole.

A

FUCKING

REAF

LEAF

IN

Im poor! I cant afford to dig a whole in the ground

THE

LOO

Like they could even activate their nukes with all the POO blocking the atoms.