Dance my puppet! Dance! Vahahahaha!

Dance my puppet! Dance! Vahahahaha!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?ribbon-ad-idx=11&rref=politics&module=Ribbon&version=origin®ion=Header&action=click&contentCollection=Politics&pgtype=article
motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/veteran-spy-gave-fbi-info-alleging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump
time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/
rferl.org/a/clinton-calls-trump-disclose-kremlin-ties/28087132.html
politico.com/story/2016/08/joe-biden-trump-stalin-227017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really scrapping the bottom of the barrel now.

Hillary Clinton LAUGHING about GETTING CHILD RAPIST off charge in 1980's
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

NO PUPPET

Can't believe Drumpfsters can't see the obvious ties to Russia Trump has.

No! Not the memes! Anything but the memes!

You're the puppet

How's Seth?

I wish we would just bow to Russia

Speak my puppet, speak, and make all them come together for my final spectacle!

First, your presume that Donald Trump couldn't instantly turn against Putin even if they were buddies, do I need to bring up the picture where he is being friends with the Clintons?

In politics your are only friends up until the point where there is less to gain from staying friends

Also would you prefer to have a person bought and paid for by the arabs instead? Suck some Muslim cock as Hillary let's the world continue upon the path where terror attacks and mass immigration becomes the norm

This.
Russia, in it's days of Soviet glory, was far superior to America in every single possible way. Comrade Putin wishes to return Russia to it's former glory and we should all submit and bow before it.

Full support for Trump.

i saw a comment on an article today, someone responding to another comment about how the "17 intelligence agencies" haven't made any formal statement, and i shit you not, this person said
>hillary said it at the debate.. its a known fact

You're really getting desperate now. This argument is old and exhausted. Hillary only did what she was required to as a lawyer, defending a child rapist is not an enviable position to be in, but even the most digusting criminals deserve a fair trial and proper legal representation. And even so, the rapist did not get off without penalty, he made a plea bargain in exchange for a reduced sentence. It was really in no one's best interest to fight the issue more than that - possibly if the case hadn't been settled with a plea bargain, the punishment for the defendant would have been more severe, however both the girl and her mother felt it was better to get it over with quickly due to the emotional strain it was having on her. It was basically routine activity for the legal system, with Hillary unfortunately being on the ugly side of it.

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?ribbon-ad-idx=11&rref=politics&module=Ribbon&version=origin®ion=Header&action=click&contentCollection=Politics&pgtype=article

she probably is violating security policy by saying he's a plant.

I'd lock her up so that her leaks stop. Even if he's a plant, we need to make sure emails no longer are used.

>evil capitalist fat cats control our political system!

Not even hiding your communism now.

>Not liking crony capitalism
>Ur a commie lel

Wew

motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/veteran-spy-gave-fbi-info-alleging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump
time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/
rferl.org/a/clinton-calls-trump-disclose-kremlin-ties/28087132.html
politico.com/story/2016/08/joe-biden-trump-stalin-227017

Yes, because your "muh jooz" conspiracy theory is SO much more plausible.

This the script they have you all running with. Kind of Low Energy tbqh.