White girl here. I prefer white guys over blacks

White girl here. I prefer white guys over blacks.

Want to know why?

White guys respect women much more.

Let me give you an example. I was catching the train last night and a white mid 20s guy took the seat next to me. As an attractive female I'm always expecting to be chatted up. This guy however never even attempted to make a move on me. He simply kept his head on his phone, made a call to his mother letting her know he'll be home for tea, and for the entire hour, never once acknowledged me apart from thanking me for giving him the seat.

Today on the way down to uni on the train, a black guy sat next to me. He never once asked if the seat was available, instead jumping into it as soon as he saw me in this carriage. There were plenty of others there, but he wanted to sit next to me. Then he stared at me, trying to intimidate me I suppose, after which he tried to introduce himself by sticking out his hand and expecting m to touch his nigger stained skin.

I excused myself and left the seat, but as I passed him, he flicked at my skirt and let out a breath as if to say 'youre mine now'.

I know this is all conjecture and it doesn't speak for every white and black man, but as an attractive white girl ive had similar experiences wherever I go. I'm fortunate to be in a country where there aren't many blacks but they seem to be growing in numbers lately.

Any other femanons on Sup Forums had similar interactions? I can't imagine a world without white men. They know the social boundaries and would never try to do what this nig did.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=24e_1434982014
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YOU HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY STIRNER

SPOOKS WILL LEAVE YOU BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY WITH "STAY UNSPOOKED, BASED STIRNER"

tits or gtfo

>White nu-males are cucks

The Post

>I can't imagine a world without white men

Neither can I desu

But how will a puny white boi pleasure you sexually with his european micropenis?

Tits and time stamp or BTFO

White guys are not attracted to white girls anymore, They mostly date latinas or asian girls.

Your vagina isn't special, tits or gtfo

I haven't heard from Seth in a while.

>femanon here

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS B TIER GARBAGE.

Sup Forums asks for redpilled women, and they fet them, then thinks so same women are going to show their tits? Kill yourself faggot.

Every black man I've ever met has hit on me and I'm NOT even that attractive. Before having a kid, maybe a 7/10, now I'm a low 5 or a high 4.

Yet, doesn't matter if I'm dressed like a slob that day or not-black men will try to hit on me.

I have never been attracted to jiggers, they look and usually smell dirty, and I think niggers are the ultimate shitstain on this world.

You're not alone, it happens even to us ugly ones.

I don't respect women, I would have probably grabbed you by the pussy

>Respect is cuckoldry

nerd virgin detected. Try to respect others and maybe you wouldn't be :^)

Stop roleplaying you faggot niggerlover cuck.

tits or gtfo
>fuck off you nerd virgin faggot shill
>saged and hidden

Go back to Sup Forums

Go Back to Sup Forums

oi do you live in Adelaide?

i really really likethis image

TITS OR GTFO YOU STUPID BITCH.
White semen FTW.

DAYMN NIGGA WHERES YA TESTICLES?

terrible physiognomy

The small head shows a massive lack of genetic amalgamation, the curvature implies weak muscular-skeletal support and the single large vein is a strong sign of bad circulation

Subhuman/10

That's because with the muds it's all about "muhdik". They will literally fuck anything.

>single mom

Nice try anglo scum

Back to Sup Forums you go

shut up slut post feet

gonna need some verification on your female status aussie OP

That's a new one.

Who's making these.

Good girl. Show me ur ass.

STAY UNSPOOKED, BASED STERNER

This is you stop fucking lying

lmao, nice one op

So sexy

Can we get a black woman's perspective in here?

Brah. That photo of your's is a micropenis

>implying I'm single.

Been with the same man who I lost my virginity to for 10 years. You can go ahead and swallow that bleach now.

They will literally pick up the scum from the bottom of the barrel.

And yet white girls are the biggest promoters for more immigration and non-white men.

Hey op. I am a femanon too. Post your tits or gtfo.

Also fuck you people saying go back to Sup Forums. This is Sup Forums. Fucking wanna be white knights.

Every lack an I know is an oreo...they're all choosing whites over blacks.

>anecdotal evidence i know

A meme pushed so that there can be a at least a single positive thing about niggers.

Proxy fell apart on you m8?

I really like Aussie girls and good on you for not fraternizing with nig nogs.

"Im 16 and want to be in the boys club"
The post.
We look after our own.

I honestly think of all people in the world a black woman is one of the least likely to be here, topped only by random 3rd world tribals

Oh kill me

poopoo peepee smelly farts :)

man what the fuck is the story behind this pic

do you have the collage of small black dicks compared to big white cocks? i need to print it up and glue it to a portapotty wall for lulz

Its not about being a white knight here.

Its about being respectful to the very few women who hold the same standards on this board as the men. Why would any self-respecting woman show her tits here? Double thinking cunt.

What proxy? Im a white American female in a long term committed relationship with a 2 year old who frequents Sup Forums almost exclusively. Sorry to burst your bubble there.

I didn't even know Australia had black people living there. I thought they just had Abos and gooks

the kids are back from tricker treating i see. good on you OP. fuck these faggots

it's weird that you actually have this saved on your computer and the filename labeled smallblackdick4 suggests you have an entire folder full of black dicks.

Sup Forums is not your blog whore

Go back to Sup Forums

Me may be talk shit about women over here but most of us on Sup Forums are old enough to have seen and touched irl tits.
Tits or gtfo posts clutter up good threads and are immature virgin Sup Forums tier dog shit.

Now go post gay furry fanart on your home board little boy.

They are a very small minority but still exist. Most of them are middle aged workaholics but their children bought into the nigger culture.

Most of the country doesn't even know.
Canberra is over-run with somalis and muslims.
They infest my uni.
Sick of them making my chemistry classes unbearable.
They don't belong, can't do the work and are obnoxious.
Hooray progress.

Niggers never grow up. They're permanently stuck with the mental age of a 12 year old. It doesn't help that niggers get a free pass in society with none of their behaviour being questioned. You're labeled a racist if you do.

>White guys respect women much more.

lol no they don't

*who has a 2 year old with the same man I've been with for 10 years.

>phrasing

Lol liberals and their feelings.

that's what you get for living in canberra

>long term committed relationship with a 2 year old
I'm callin the cops

t. tranny

Ya blew it

Had me goin there for a minute. Work on your delivery next time.

I'm MAGAing the fuck out of state

its a numbers game. if you hit on 100 women a day you get laid way more than you hit on 1 woman a day. sure you get rejected 95% of the time, but you get laid a bunch, relatively.

i think its easier for them to play the numbers game because they chalk their rejections up to the other person being racist so it doesn't hurt their self-esteem, just like when they don't get the job, etc.

Wow, seems like no matter what
Country you live in, the niggers are always the lowest common denominators, even in South Africa where they are the majority. What a sad group of people they are

I don't understand this meme. I always see white women with Hispanic guys.

But you got wet right tho? When you masturbate you will do so to the memory of the interaction and what could have been with the alpha male, am I right?

damn..this nigga knows his weiners

Same problem in leaf land only it is all foreign Chinese students.

My organic chem lab partner was one and she literally opened her phone up during a test to look at the answers her friend sent from the morning lab class.

Typical response.
I can feel the heat of your red-hot intellect.
Perhaps ask someone to connect the dots for you, assist with the implications and what not.
Or don't, stay retarded and blame everyone else for the problems that you come on this board to post about, whilst doing nothing.

absolutely degenerate

See

I can see this. I just can't understand what woman would go for that behavior

>My organic chem lab partner was one and she literally opened her phone up during a test to look at the answers her friend sent from the morning lab class.
>he didn't have friends to do this for or for them you
what's it like being a socially inept retard?

What good does being respectful to white women get me?

It's always white broads bitching about diversity, wage gap, blah blah, pretty much most SJW shit is the fault of white women.

I fucks with Latinas now because in spite of their spicy nature, it's actually less drama than dealing with white women.

You never emailed us. You expose yourself.

How can we compete with this?

I try not to be a dick and all but why ask if the seat is used, if the seat is empty? "Sorry no my brother will sit there when he will arrive 3 stations further". idk maybe I am just autistic.

>cheating on tests is okay guys
>never learn anything, just let people give you the answers!

Do I really need to say it?

What?

First I'm not a degenerate cheating shit

Second I actually talk to people in elevators instead of immediately facing-hugging the wall when someone not Chinese walks in. Piss off little faggot.

wow, you weren't lying about living in canberra
i can tell

I'm a brown girl and white guys are always fucking weird as shit. I had one white guy nearly drag me out of a train to go with him before someone interfered. Although he was from Eastern Europe or something so I guess that doesn't count as white. But anyway white van me. White builders white drunk men they're all just as gross. Although I will say that the black men are the only ones brave enough to do stupid as shit during the day when they're not drunk.

Asian men are the real gentleman, go out with an Asian and you'll see, they buy you loads of shit and do nearly everything it's great.

STAY UNSPOOKED, BASED STIRNER

How would you feel if an attractive mixed race man analyzed what kind of person you are in under 10 seconds and came up with a silly observation that made you giggle and blush?

plz be my ai gf

yo dude why do you have pictures of black micro penises on your computer?

you do realize white men just see you as some inferior paki slut to stick their dick in and leave right?

liveleak.com/view?i=24e_1434982014
literally OP

We have plenty of asians too.
I'm glad i waited to go to uni.
Literally everyone is fucked.
The white boys are all lazy stoners, except for one obnoxious nerd, who answers the tutors every question excitedly and wrongly and is always playing his DS.
The white girls are obsessed with being desired and slutty, constantly talking about their weekends, last week one of them was talking loudly about her 2-guy three-some.
Muslims (we only have the rag-head girls) are meek and quiet.
Asians are the same as muslims, except the aussified ones.
No fucking wonder organic chem has a 65% fail rate.
Im just lucky that my lab partner is a 45+ year old mother, who wan'ts to get the work done.

Cheating gets you nowhere, infact you're just cheating yourself out of being intelligent and more knowledgeable. Cheating will make you a shallow person mentally.

Because I googled small black dick, saved it, posted it, and then deleted it. I do it all the time. You can't reason with shitposters, all you can do is shitpost back at them.

Blacks are generally low status. White girls that go black do so because they can bat out of their league. A 4/10 white girl can get maybe a 6/10 white guy if she tries for her whole life. She can get a 8/10 black guy who will drop an 8/10 black woman for her just because she's white.

that's not cheating, besides a good grade is all that matters

I pretty much lied my way through a medical interview and got accepted with fake/bullshit credentials whereas I know a lot of people who tryharded their entire lives and are now in limbo doing nothing because of 'honesty'

kys lmao, disgusting premed dogshit

k i guess

I'm black, dated/screwed around with black and white.

It's easier to find kind, loyal white men for long term dating. Much easier. They're more likely to come from a two-parent home that models a relationship and how to treat women. There's fuccboi scum from all racial groups though, AA men just fared the worst obviously because of broken homes. I don't really get hit on in public though so I can't comment.

8/10 black guy...
Doesnt exist.

That's funny because I've had several long term relationships with white guys. Not all white guys are what I described in my post, but OP has rose tinted glasses, just go to any pub and you'll see white guys sing fucking animals too.