Hillary tweets an article calling her the most corrupt candidate

Guys... Is she ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/793189117005860864
archive.is/4byPC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good god that's hilarious. So desperate.

Points 197-204 ish are repeated at the end TOP KEK

Damn, that's retarded.

HAHAHAHA OH WOW

What the hell is wrong with her?

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/793189117005860864

Holy fucking zozzle me rozzle

Crooked Hillary is the most corrupt presidential candidate ever.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't write her own tweets right?

Here is dat link
archive.is/4byPC

Oh my fucking god the savagery in those replies.

She knows the inevitable.

Huma, Mook or JP among others are falling out of the social media process as they are stepping back or being told to lay low. Hillary probably hasn't ever authored a Tweet.

If you actually bothered to click on the article, an dlooked at the list,it shows over 200 "issues" about trump, and the only entry in clinton's list chalks the whole email scandal up to "poor server management"

She is NOT okay. Doug Shoen has just withdrawn support of Hillary Clinton. She is crashing the plane with no survivors.

Obviously it's bait. Look at OP's flag.

it's like watching a powerlifter throw a paraplegic down a staircase over and over

Most people don't bother clicking the link, so they only see the image and the headline

ABORTED

BASED AMY

savage

Reminds me of the show "Thick of It". Wondering how her version of Malcolm Tucker is taking this fuck up

Tucker would have died of an aneurism by this point

if you look at the article, it's possibly one of the most blatant examples of bias and "LA LA LA NOT LISTENING LA LA LA" journalism i've ever seen.

it's a list of donald trump's "mistakes", which number down to something like 300, and hillary's, which is just "mismanaged an email server".

fucking rage.

kek

DAMN

What a fucking barbarian. This shit is too good.

holy fucking shit

Funnily enough, I could actually picture shillary using the quote "war is unforeseeable" earnestly.

correct

top banter

BRUTAL