Amazing Spider-Man:Renew Your Vows #11 storyitme

Second to last-issue before it becomes shit edition

I'm just hoping teenage Anna will date an Osborn. Fucking Defalco blueballed us so hard with Spider-Girl.

I enjoyed this issue quite a bit. Really gonna miss Stegman writing, he did great at replacing Conway.

Didn't MC2 Normie friendzone the fuck out of Mayday when she kissed him?

Yea. Like I said we got blueballed hard. Like it's not that difficult to realize the storytelling potential of Norman Osborn tormenting Peter over his grandson plowing parkers daughter. The possibilities are endless.

Normie has two mommies.

>Peter having nightmares about the fact that his family is about to become one with one that has tried to kill him for multiple generations

Sounds cool

Didn't this same scearnio happen when Mayday willingly let Normie capture her?

Nah, MC2 Normie getting a Vulture waifu was great.

Even The Buzz/Mayday was a better ship than Normie/Mayday. Black Tarantula was Mayday's best villain ship.

Man I love RYV Normie, he's so hammy.

That said, Peter and MJ turning their backs on Normie was a real dick move on their part. Their his god-parents for crying out loud.

mommy

And scary Spidey makes an appearance.

Thanks for the storytime

That's usually what happens when you fuck with Spider-Man's family

Why are we getting a time jump anyways we already got a teenage spider girl in high school book

>Anger overflowing Spider-Man

Yesssssss

ooo mommy

If the >leaks are to belivevd it's because Slott wants his OC to be seen as the real Spider-Girl and not Mayday

Why is it Spider-Man's always great when he stops holding back?

Because it reminds you that even with all his great power he still is responsible enough to not go overboard with and potentially kill someone

>What's going on with the art on this page?

Well shit

And that was this month's issue of Amazing Spider-Man:Renew Your Vows and i hope you enjoyed the storytime

Is that a giant Goblin Mech?
Because that's honestly kinda awesome.

Yes. Yes it is.

He's been jacking regent tech this whole series so it's possibly a giant goblin mech that drains the powers of every hero in NY.

Nothing wrong with that. That's my favourite normie pairing. But I can't deny that an Osborn/Parker relationship was a missed opportunity.

Which OC are you referring to?

Okay, that was worth it, you can bury this book now Marvel.

It's a shame this is ending next issue, it was a great maxiseries

He's talking about Annie.

>Norman Osborn tormenting Peter over his grandson plowing parkers daughter.
fanart pls

Is Norman Sr. even alive in this universe?

it's not ending it's just getting Jody Houser(writer of Faith,the fat superhero and Mother Panic) as it's new writer

Oh, okay, didn't realize Annie was Slott's OC.
I mean, it goes just fine with Marvel's pettiness about Spidey's past

This is retarded

He's the one who goes after criminals with his fucking daughter and wife with hiim in the first place

this book is shit

Note yourself Rhino: Never mix family and business, or next time, you will see how "un-friendly" this wallcrawler can be.

not exactly, as MC2 Normie was an adult.
but the origin of the problems for both is the same, and they are literally the same person, so it makes sense they would react in very similar manners

I kind of dislike Annie in this. She talks too mature for her age.

Rhino needs Sandman telling him how DUMB he has been

Hello? How about the Fantastic Four? Reed Richards also goes on incredibly dangerous adventures with his wife, brother-in-law and children. But they all have super-powers, so they can take care of themselves.

This is more or less the same situation. The Spider-Family all have powers, so they can care of themselves.

Of course, that doesn't mean they are completely sure from guys incredibly powerful and evil like Annihilus or Norman Osborn. They are both families and face dangers everyday, only they do it all together, not giving all responsability to just one member.

Spidey was really scary with Rhino, but MJ doesn't stay in the friendly zone either. Even without the symbiote, I bet Liz would be scared to death.

Well, what did you expect? I mean, MC2's didn't have to face her father's crazy world until she was a teenager, unlike Annie, who faced it very early. Anyway, even if she's mature, that doesn't stop her from being a child. She's a child when she can be a child, but she knows when to be responsible when it is needed.

>bar is filled with super villains
>first guy Spidey grabs is a normal dude playing pool

You're a real dick, Spider-man.

Why is Unit 01 on the cover?

Well MC2 normie was alot older too

It's a giant Goblin mecha.

He really did
I wonder why conway left in the first place though

thats somehow worse than ending

The longer Spider-Man would fight those guys, he'd get angrier and more violent.
Pool guy got off easy.

Spider-Man is a character about RESPONSIBILITY taking your kid (MJ is ok but still seems stupid to me considering how concerned he's always been about protecting and keeping the ones he loves out of harm's way) superheroing with you is extremely irresponsible, hell he knows it is and has Annie hang back but as we see here that's obviously stupid and irresponsible.

tl;dr Spider-Man would never put his wife/daughter in harm's way. That's always been one of his greatest fears and basically the goal of all his superheroing

I want Based MJ to beat Rhino within an inch of his life

K I N O

Leaks?

>the >leaks are to belivevd it's because Slott wants his OC to be seen as the real Spider-Girl and not Mayday
I'm actually kinda annoyed by this

Isnt normie just ten years old?

this leak

GOBLIN MECHA HYPE
He should be dead, but they havent full out said hes dead
If he was alive Id think he would be helping Normie though

This is why I'm forced to recommend Slott whenever this comes up. She would have gone out and fought crime without Peter's permission. This way he can keep an eye on her and reel her back when things get too risky.

My hate for dan slott has really increased exponetially since 2013

so did slott just abandon silk the spider cocksleeve?

it's more how she's speaking than everything else.
She doesn't speak, in those pages, like she speaked everywhere else

The problem was Annie was going off on her own so he figured it would be more responsible to be there with her than if she was sneaking off to fight crime.

t. faggot who hasn't read the other issues

No its not, next issue is the ending.

Mother panics a good book and I never read Faith but didn't they try to do a pro Hillary campaign book

Jesus Spidey.

>Spidey beats up someone for no reason
This is so out of character it hurts

>no reason

Are you merely pretending?

>goes to find where Rhino took his daughter
>Rhino says he'll tell him
>beats the shit out of him anyway

>last panel

Hominahominahominah.

Because the Rhino was the one who took his daughter regardless of whether or not he was gonna tell Spidey where she was anyways. He literally helped kidnap her and you think that's "no reason"? You must be pretending.

It's the level of violence that bothers me

You'd probably do the same if someone kidnapped your kid. I know I would.

I thought it was Norman at first, fuck.

END OF GOBLINGELION

>Normie get in the fucking goblinbot REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hello?!!! Most of Peter's beloved ones doesn't have powers!! In Annie's case, I think he could be more worried about the people around Annie than Annie herself. I mean, what if she gets so angry on someone that she punches it so strong that kills it?

I'll be using this. thanks for the story time OP

Why is Liz shat on so much nowadays?

She was cute and sweet on the 60d and a caring mother on the 80s.

No Norman and Harry are dead in this universe.

Holy shit Normie!

> January betrays Liz because shota
At least, the old Osborn mojo still works

When your wife says to beat the villain, you just goes and beat the shit out the villain, motherfucker!

Where does this continuity split off from the original.

Because if it was BND, Norman should still be around right?

Heck, even they even implied that Normie got bought in to the business before Harry died, which didn't happen in 616.
But then last issue had flashbacks that closer resembled what we saw then, so who knows?

Right? I can't understand the logic of why Liz would ever cooperate with Norman considering what he did to her family.

And apparently neither could Dan, since she's back to being sane after Secret Wars. Unless that's supposed to be a facade.

Basically, the Clone Saga it seems. There wasn't any. So it's possible this universe has no Kaine or Ben Reilly.

Basically, MJ/Pete have a married happy life. Harry remained dead in Spectacular #200 as shown in the previous issue.

Norman it sounds like never came back. So his death from #122 is cannon here.

So really the only Goblin kicking is the Hobgoblin as shown him being one of Regent's Sinister Six.

So MJ is losing the symbiote the next issue right?

Nope, Civil War.

There hasn't been one because X-men and Avengers basically managed to avoid Registration by pledging to policing their own.

No Civil War=No Public Unmask=No Dying May=No OMD