What the fuck is his problem? It's not even that spidey freak he shits on. It's every superhero in the marvel universe

What the fuck is his problem? It's not even that spidey freak he shits on. It's every superhero in the marvel universe.

That artstyle is hideous

It's that Spider-Man's fault.

Massive inferiority complex makes him lash out at every super.

>It's every superhero in the marvel universe
Nope, it's actually mostly just Spider-Man.

Are you kidding? Jonah loves Captain America and the X-Men. He just really hates Spider-Man.

In the original run, he hates Spider-Man because he represents the type of selfless behavior and heroics that Jameson could never do, and is jealous of it. Ditko was very anti-big business, so he would always lean on Lee to make Jameson more negative. When Ditko left, you can tell a little in that Lee writes Jameson to be a bit more of just a grumpy media mogul as opposed to antagonistic.

But then other writers have switched it around, one being he knows it gets more views and money than making heroes look good. The animated series introduced the idea of a masked man kidnapping/killing his wife, so he hates masked men.

Didn't Stan Lee see Jameson as just a parody of himself?

Pretty sure Ditko just hated Stan Lee.

Can you honestly blame him?

I wouldn't doubt it. Like I said, Jameson's softer aspects where he's more of a well meaning jerk pop out in the Lee/Romita run a bit more. That's usually the tone Jameson's had since.

>Actually thinking this

They obviously are not the best of buds, but every recollection of them has leaned towards the idea that they have always had a begrudging respect for one another, despite being polar opposites. They aren't friends, but they aren't enemies. Despite what Sup Forums wants to think about Lee, both had very important aspects that made Spider-Man so great.

What? Whenever he talks about Lee he always begins to insult him, but never fully commits because of his beliefs as an objectivist. It's always the same shit with him
>I did all this shit for the character when Stan just kept fucking with my stuff. My design and touch made him recognizable.....but you decide who's in the right.

That's because Captain America and the X-Men were noble heroes fighting for just causes. Spider-Man, at least in the beginning was just doing heroics for attention.

In the VERY beginning, like before Uncle Ben was murdered, yeah.

because Spiderman gave him the dead eyes he has in this picture

He's been flanderized.

>your

have marvel always been hacks?

How has no one sued him for libel yet?

There's a She-Hulk story where she makes Spidey sue him for a lot of stuff including accusing him of also being Electro from o e of the older stories.

It was fun.

>this will never be canon

fuck it all.

Kek user

Spiderman killed his parents