9.8/10 LARPer A.M.A

Cont. last thread reached limit. Have more time.

Ty to those that participated and rated high

Other urls found in this thread:

redefininggod.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

old thread.
Sourced info on FBI & Thiel connection.

Post about human history, past but also relatively recent

Where did Parmenides and Thales get their shit from?

Was Socrates aware of the teachings of Egypt?

What is the threefold path ?

What's under the left foot of the sphinx? what does this mean?

Are the Emerald Tablets relevant?

I will do a thread on that at a later date. Hopefully it will be saved and you can see it.

The hint i will give you is the following.
We are and have been for a very long time "guided" by those more advanced than ourselves.
Some are good, some are bad.

Socrates - Yes
Tablets - Yes

This topic is difficult as old knowledge is the one thing those in power do not want to get out and you can not simply google it.

Would prefer US & similar topics as they are more pressing than 50000yr old civilizations.

Tell me something about Spain while other anons come

I'd like to gain some agency and leverage

Not my general area.
Torremolinos is nice though.

Why don't you share your views on the ancient times. I can always read more if you have links.

What views, m8.

I just read. Obviously there are patterns that repeat themselves much too often but that does not neccessarily mean we're not just tying loose ends and imagining the rest.

I bet even this "secret knowledge" the elites have is no different in terms of warping.

What about Pythagoras, surely you must know something.

If you want to talk about recent events why dont you start snitching all you know point by point, or maybe little bits of information not officialy spread

I can bump for a while but it's 5 am here

Will the Election be placed on hold due to circumstances that will not necessarily be directly involved but used as an excuse?

Wrote this in another thread:

In my opinion, the FBI already knows everything about the content of Weiners' computer. It's just a political decision whether this will be released before or after the election. If they found some serious stuff, can you imagine what must be going on behind the scenes? Holy fuck anons, what do you think about this? Will there be released anything before election day?

If the government has this system available to them, how are they so incompetent?

He or the other swede user already covered this.

Maybe due to a Soros (Anon5) triggered small nuclear exchange between Pakistan and India

Probably not. It'll either hurt the party involved or cause an uprising creating a Civil War. No one wants that. Look what a little shooting does to our country.

Yeah I've read, thought I'd compare ideas or see his thoughts.

Can you give us any hint at the elites backing Trump?

It was obvious that he had some form of shadow backing, no possible way to make it this far without it, but who?

Fabians, for one

I want to see crooked shits rekt and btfo worldwide, including in Japan.

Is there anything we can do to accelerate the pace at which the happenings occur? How can we maximize the damage?

OP is gone and his score plummets

It's about a 6/10 right now

What's dropping tomorrow?

>how are they so incompetent?

They largely use incompetence as a cover for their evil doing. Think of hillary " I didn't know a c meant classified."

flower of life
patterns in nature
The truth starts at the smallest level

Next thread.

That was the original backup plan.
They did not expect this shitstorm.
Obama is no longer in agreement with the original plan, he's now off the hillary boat.

They will make a statement.
They will ask for more time.
The damage will be from unknown parties.

They do not know everything on that computer and much of what they have has been obtained in such a manner as to make it unusable.

You do not find what you do not seek.

Yes but that is not enough to cancel the US election.
If there is an incident it must include americans or the homeland.

They use forgetfulness not incompetence. They are actually incompetent.

Will Trump also save our leafland from (((them))) when he wins? Or at least halts the promised 300k/yr flow of rapefugees

What does Barry Obama have riding on this election? (Why is he so determined to see Shillary in power?)

Why and how was the JFK conspiracy done? Who were the perpetrators?

Same with 9/11. Internal false flag or by Mossad without US intelligence knowledge, or what?

Was Scalia murdered and why?

and an easy one: How does Wall St. benefit exactly from a HRC presidency? Looser regulation, DOJ looking the other way, etc.? And all that outweighs the higher taxes? Why is Trump so bad for them?

>has been obtained in such a manner as to make it unusable.

I don't understand, explain this, pls.

If you want some great sources of LARPing material, pick up Shadow Men and other books by Anthony Napoleon. They are recommended by Cernovich and they go deep into the esoteric, history of religion/finance/politics and the collusion between all three, astrology, and modern PSYOPs. Enjoy.

What do you know about houseboats tied together on a warm river? Seriously.

From the NSA, probably.

Does Palantir house a coordinating arm that stretches inter-agency? Not quite public, not quite gov't?

Picture a chessboard.
Picture at least 13 players instead of 2.
They all move at the same time.
They have different interests, aspirations and personalities.

HRC is done.
Either before or shortly after the election she will be crushed.
People have turned on her as they know she can non sustain the pressure from all investigations and leaks.

Veritas amongst others.
Expect unexpected drops.

Trump will save us all temporarily.
What is destined for the planet will happen.
Hopefully not in our lifetimes. .

I am sure some others on here are better than me on these subjects, feel free to join in.
JFK. Ted Cruz's father.
9-11. The US does nothing without Mo$$ad.
Scalia. Yes, look into his work before death.

Wall street controls her.
Trump is actually going to make the right decisions....this is frightening for them.

ty, will read and include in next thread.

Nothing, please elaborate.

My guess.
Or random anonymous info dumps to them.
They can use the info to get on the right track and then get clean evidence.

I would not know.
They work with many agencies already.5

If the polls are rigged, why doesn't Trump release his internal polls?

Who do you think will win this election?

What do you know about Osama Bin Laden? When did he actually die, not this made up BS where "Obama" took him out. I know...

>Picture a chessboard.
>Picture at least 13 players instead of 2.
>They all move at the same time.
>They have different interests, aspirations and personalities.

Fuck you faggot. That's just giving me a shitty metaphor for what I already know. I want to know the actual backers behind Trump. Thiel is one but he seems small fry compared to the people who actually matter. I asked for specific info not teenager tier imagery.

You get 1/10 just for that.

Because he'd be accused of lying anyways. And he has decided on a strategy of playing the underdog, which is he.

I think this might be what he is getting at...

Hey larping leaf,
since this week is shaping up to be quite busy, why don't you drop a clue to the next name or thing that will hit the spotlight regarding Clinton, CR or even Trump.

Then we'll reevaluate your current rating, increase it to 9.9/10 -- after a short deliberation and a quick divinating of the digtis -- ; then we might share glorious screenshots saying that the larping leaf was right.

*CF, not CR

>title is literally LARPer
what the fuck? WHY do you do this?
kill yourself for this shit thread

Now WHY are people entertaining this one user's dumb fantasy spergings? wtf

Isn't Obama implicated big time in the Hillary boat though????

When will you make this other thread? Another day? after this one?

Just please tease me by stating what is destined for this planet

pls

OP, what about the Mandela Effect, what's causing it?

Needs to protect his legacy.

If trump wins and is successful in repealing/replacing obamacare, cuts government programs and regulations, significantly reduces the national debt, etc, it will essentially un-do most of what Obama has done.

Hillary means more of the same and more of the same is Obama being remembered as a great president. Trump will go out if his way to make Obama look bad.

Scalia's death has some link to affirmative action rulings, yeah?

OP, who caused the Reid Clinton plane crash?

Are you an intuitive? Literal "Intuitive"? Your knowledge seems to go well beyond just facts.

Because TINFOIL/ conspiracy claims by MSM.
He needs to be the outsider, the underdog, the guy you believe in and the guy you feel you need to talk to your friends into voting for.
Read his books.
Trump knows how to create an image and how to inspire people.

Trump by at least 10 nationwide.

I believe ST6 killed someone who was not OBL.
That's why no body, no credible picture.
At sea burrial.
ST6 dies in chopper crash.

Thiel is NOT one of them.
This is a lot higher level.

As i said my my original thread i do not go there.
These are known ones.
There are others.
There are also families that have had special roles over the generations (Historians) of sorts who are keepers of the knowledge.

Podesta will resign.

Because the message is truth.
Delivery is embelished.
People need to see what is out there and make the connections.
We do not have a fancy computer like Thiel we have numbers and in those numbers very high IQ & Autism.

All the way.
He canceled his appearances for her.
He will not go down with the ship and save his legacy.
If the time comes he will take her down and seal the documents.

Fact: Remember this one for screencap
You can Pardon yourself.
Unless it's from an impeachment.

Not my area but some say CERN has something to do with it.

Do not know.

Hasn't Obama already separated himself? He did that today by acknowledging Comeys credibility and past to taking the position. Right?

>Podesta will resign.

That's playing safe.

OP, will Trump grow the size of the government? How will he pass the things he claims he wants to get done. Does he have allies in Congress?

Will Scalia's murder come to light? Did you see the fantastic connection a centipede made on the board following links from Podesta emails with his "wetworks" comment?

Psyop and meme warfare

Its due to your lack of perfect memory ("men have the memory of fish")

Literally making people doubt themselves on a mass scale.

If you noticed its never something big. Its always something small and related to our 1st world culture. Some childrens book, some name of a soda, some event made famous by tv... etc

Tell me about ley lines
about pyramids on mars
the emerald tablets
is pepe osiris?
is there a disk that protects the earth?
what's the most healthy food?

Not sure what to call it.
From early on i saw paterns in everything. Puzzles were simple and seemed to get them right away but only when i didn't think about it.
I do not think my brain works like most but i have been tested for autims and do not have it.

I average high 140s -low 150s in IQ which is not that great. My specialty is patterns and connections.

Not really. He was on CNN today strong as ever on the narrative.

He will have a very though time getting allies.
Allies mean people working for YOU not the people that pay their election bills.
These are few and far between.
He will need to pass campaign reform to clean up politics from $$$ influence.
He will reduce government.
Less gov. less people to fight him.
MSM narrative will be that he is a Dictator./Tyrant type.

I hope so, always loved his writtings.
He was a good family man and a good guy.
That is Tinfoil even for /pol standards to dring up now, Trump will open an investigation when he wins.

Google or wait till next thread

All of this happening(s) is a classic divide and conquer scheme thats been rehashed ad nauseum. If people want the country back they need to unite.

If anything KEK's irreverent and chaotic nature would be better matched with one of a mischievous child

The child in this case would be Horus

Which by the way makes perfect alignment with what many larpers have said about the coming of the Age of Horus, for example Crowley

Bullcrap, why even comment.

>Was Scalia murdered and why?
Yes, and immigration. He was going to be the swing 5-4 vote against Obama and the pro-mass-immigration government in United States v Texas.

Mass immigration is the globalists using forced migration as a weapon. Since they can no longer manipulate peoples' hate to get them to march off to war as easily, they instead bring the invading army to the target nation's gates - and instead of playing on hate they invert the deceit and play on the peoples' compassion.

Then once the invaders are inside, they are given votes and settled where the globalists need votes to maintain control of gov't. The invaders will always vote Dem (in this case), since otherwise they'd be deported. (This can be seen as buying millions of votes, and using the public coffers to do it - very clever.)

That the invading immigrants create another internal enemy for the elites' strategy of divide-and-rule is a bonus.

So mass immigration is the globalists' Trojan Horse, and Scalia was going to stop it. Thus he had to be eliminated.

So are you saying Obama would Pardon himself? Because it sure as hell can't be Hillary, since we know she ain't getting in.

Also, when you say Obama will take her down, will he take her down "Hillary style", with an accidental three bullets to the back of the head or take her down...send her to the clink?

Obummer will really pardon himself?

Tell us what you know about the current FBI email investigations.
Is it just for show?

Why ask if you dont want to know the answer?

No one with a Canadian flag in front of their name has any kind of deep intel about the US election.

Sage this roleplayer.

I predict that a low or mid level aide will freak out and spill the beans.

because:
Hillary is said to be hated by her staffers (maybe there's truuth in that);
She's probably scrambling all of resources and wits for a nice and fat scapegoat, and the possible candidates know it's coming and will preemptively hedge themselves against it;
if this investigation is serious at all, one common tactic is to go after the weakest links and pressure them.

what do you say?

(You)
Not sure what to call it.
From early on i saw paterns in everything. Puzzles were simple and seemed to get them right away but only when i didn't think about it.
I do not think my brain works like most but i have been tested for autims and do not have it.

I average high 140s -low 150s in IQ which is not that great. My specialty is patterns and connections.

Maybe you are more Aspergers. That's a gift. You are using it well.

ATTENTION ALL

All this guy is doing is repeating what he has learned from the following blog:

redefininggod.com/

Thank you, that is all.

Syria, US-Qatar Pipeline. Go

The weaponized refugee thing is also a contentious thing. Most people assume its a jew plot to whipe out cultures and replace with a complacent mulatto underclass. The Swede "insider" from a previous thread suggested it's being used to prod the white man into radicalizing to the right. Lotsa theories about Vril and shadowy old Nazi figures waiting for the opportunity at imperium.

Both groups probably exist in tandem. Both pushing multiculturalism in white countries for vastly different reasons.

OP, if there was anyone that we have overlooked, who would that person or organization be?

Would you say theil/trump is the our version of Soros/Hillary?

Are you familiar with the Law of One? Are you familiar with Corey Goode or David Wilcox? Ancient civilizations mentioned in previous thread and the fact that we've had a few rounds and failed was interesting. I believe we need to raise our vibration and love...and collectively we just don't seem to "get it'.

Just a note: OBL was killed the early 2000's. During s time I was lonely and in the dark I had dreamed of him, the famous mugshot or dart board photo, but he had blood dripping from his forehead. While this was happening I felt I had been removed from where I was to a large dark place, filled with, what I'd consider demons, laughing all around. When I was younger I used to have dreams of maps and saw many different things. I even was visited by the laughs in a large dark room at an early age. I would sleep walk and feel these large dark spaces. My Dad would find me and walk me around outside to eke me or run warm water over my hands to bring me back. Again I was in these dark places but couldn't leave.

Scary shit, I ran into when I was younger....

The way you made that post certainly says aspy

Book recommendations of authors who have gotten close to the truth? Especially in the "who really runs things", alternate history and ancient history departments? (is serpent in the sky a good book?)

Why are westerners being taught to hate themselves? Is the goal mongrelization so we can be ruled by a racially pure jewish elite?

How high up is soros?

Any risk to the average Sup Forumsack?

Project bluebeam?

Give us a bone on where to look?

Thanks for this thread. (Nice cover story btw)

Exactly what I thought as well. Totally on the spectrum!

Are the Anunaki playing an active role in this election outcome?

>MSM narrative will be that he is a Dictator./Tyrant type.

of course, he'll have no support in the congress so he'll must turn to populism. Chavez will be delighted in hell watching USA go full banana republic while crying praise for their emperor till their very end.

I'm imagining sceanrios like Trump getting to censor the media with overwhelming public support and the sort.

Nigga those creeps don't play politics - they got other fish to fry.

meant for

>No one wants that.
Speak for yourself. A good civil war is the only way we'll get the ball rolling on the massive ethnic cleansing this country needs to go through.

Make America WHITE Again.

Read the classics and the sources

Avoid books that talk about books

What I don't understand is why people here listen to what you say when clearly The Enemy is the power source for those from whom you gain such knowledge 'above your paygrade,' the Rothschilds and so forth. These people are evil Talmudists that gain power from Satan himself, and use child sacrifice to Tanit and Ba'al and other Canaanite monstrosities to maintain it.

If you hang out with these people and spread information about Kaballah and the tree/flower of life and Rabbinical ''''knowledge''' you are helping the enemy.

Do not follow what this person has to say. They trust in literal devils and demons and as JFK would say "rely on covet means"

What do you know about BadSelfEater, D.A.K 16.10.16 and the Minerva Initiative of the DoD

God does this country ever need war. Common enemy or within. We're so spiritually dead.

I will make your larping my bidding. YOu fucking legion faggot, i will fuck them up beyond every measure, i will extrapolate your tech enuch shit and then i will knock on your door and roll the dice. I will get to you, as i told you once you tried to fuck me over.

Just be wary you're not unkowingly working for him as well

By the way you speak I guess you do

already done. There is bullshit primary research out there, user. If two firsthand narratives compete then what? that's why it helps to get pointed in a direction.

Then we need a Hitler... This guy intrigues me and always has. The way he was able to come to power and accomplish things. Just amazing...

You need to unite under someone other than DNC, Republicans or their financiers.
These people see you as sheep.
You do not matter in the least.

You my friend know your stuff.
Good work.
Mass immigration is also a way to transfer debt to the new arrivals and make a clarger class of wage slaves who care not for your country and will vote it, your heritage and your lineage down the drain.

He will seal the files once enough heads have rolled to appease the masses.
WL has items that can take down the US as a country. HRC/Weiner might have such items.
These will never see the light of day.
Yes He Can! his new slogan.

They are legit.
Proof; Many offices investigating CF now. Comey had to spread investigation to prevent tampering.
More offices to follow.

Much is available if you know how to look and connect.
Thanks for the bump!

Hillary is hated by anyone who has met her,
Her loyalty is fear
His loyalty is love
Love Trumps Fear

Untrue, but thanks for the site. Will take a look later.

Russian Vs Us Pipeline.
This is common knowledge.
USA is in the wrong here

Do a HRC tree with all her aids.
Cross off: Huma, Weiner, Podesta, Brazile.
All are crooked.
They will fall top down.

Do not hate me for this but it is true.
Those who back trump do not have your best intentions in mind.
Trump/Thiel while better than Soros/HRC are not your saviors. They will just "enslave" (too strong of a word) you differently.
Still best bet as they will not allow 3rd worlders from flooding the US

How the fuck are you done reading the classics?

8 chan has good books on the Draugluin Library

Friend, I follow Jesus through Orthodoxy. It's the only way I've found to Him.

>bible thumper
>afraid of geometry

case closed.

> every likes trump but the establishment fights him at every turn
> instead of getting permission from the house, he overrides it with premission from the people
If such a thing happened, why even have the establishment? There'd be enough redpilled normies, trump just had to say
>"revolt and take them down"
Or
>"can I clean house and replace them with better people?"

Holy shit I had no idea seal team six were killed

What the fuck, there were a ton of intel and analysis guys on that chopper
Somebody erased the guys who knew too much

I hope they find evidence of this on Weiner the Preteener Preener's computer and some people get crucified

Again, just be wary

Religions are part of the problem

0/10 admitting to being a larper in OP, fucks sake faggot

how do we suspend disbelief now? I can't even

Extortion 17

Nobody really knows what Special Forces means and what they do

I figure they must be what you and i picture is a true soldier from the movies, that gets clearance to operate at all levels of secrecy

(You)
He will seal the files once enough heads have rolled to appease the masses.
WL has items that can take down the US as a country. HRC/Weiner might have such items.
These will never see the light of day.
Yes He Can! his new slogan

Those documents shouldn't see the light of day. I cringe every time I hear people yelling "release the emails!"...knowing full well there is some terribly damaging stuff in there. I want to see our country taken back for good and a new "America First" party...not get destroyed from within....thanks for all these answers. Appreciate it.

There are only so many ancient texts translated into english.

What "classics" are you talking about, stuff from the enlightenment? Plato, Hericlitus, Apocrypha, Homer, Vedas, etc... there isn't a ton. Synthesis is what is needed