Predictions

What did he do Sup Forums ?

ur buttt xd

He raped BOTH of them.

Really, what's the worst he could have done? Whatever happened is being over hyped.

He was willing to abandon his no kill code to kill the Joker. Either he's stopped at the last second, or the 'death' was a ruse.

I'm guessing he made a deal of some kind that would make both of them happy. Batman compromised himself so the "war" will end. I'm guessing he mulliganed all the deaths that resulted from the two going at it.

This

He probably intended to kill the Joker and thought he did but found out he didn't later. It's definitely some subversion of the no-kill rule that'll avoid continuity fuckery but still make him "feel bad"

Kek,can plz someone make a co version of this

Looks like a shot his dick

Well he already killed Kite Man's son and expressed zero remorse, so if it's something he actually cares about then it must be genocide or something. King is the best.

see

Hes killing the joker, Superman shows up to stop him, and scolds him, Batman than questions why Superman hadn't come way earlier and stopped this whole war from ever starting.

He signs the Justice Leagues movie franchise rights over to the Riddler and the Joker (which Bruce Wayne owns.) He figures how bad can it be.

Whatever it is, it's still King, so it will be stupid as fuck.

I usually enjoy Tom King but this story is a stinker. The only thing I find enjoyable about it is Mikel Janin's art, Riddler is so damn handsome!

Riddler should die for killing Kitemans son!
And Batman should rape the Joker!

>No sameface
Who is this man?

>The only thing I find enjoyable about it is Mikel Janin's art,
go back to Sup Forums then. His garbage looks like tell tale screen shots.

I think a five day fight between Deathstroke and Deadshot could have been interesting... if we got to see it. This story brings up interesting ideas but blazes through them in just a page or two.

>big guys