Do you guys realize that even if Trump wins, he doesn't have any power in the congress...

Do you guys realize that even if Trump wins, he doesn't have any power in the congress, and even if he had any power at all over it, he still wouldn't fix your shitty life neither he would use his power for the normal people, he is only look after the rich people. So tell me, there's is any reason that you guys support trump beside the keks?

Before you guys start spaming CTR or some bullshit like that, I'm just a normal person from a thirdworld that realize that Trump and Hillary are both really shitty options, and the only future that you have is a really bad one.

Oh my god fuck off Texas

>"fix your shitty life neither"
>"thirdworld"
You're damn fucking right you are

Do you guys realize that even if Hillay wins, she doesn't have any power in the congress, and even if he had any power at all over it, she still wouldn't fix your shitty life neither he would use her power for the normal people, she is only look after the rich people. So tell me, there's is any reason that you guys support Hillary beside the gibmedats?

Before you guys start spaming DRUMPF or some bullshit like that, I'm just a normal person from a firstworld that realize that Johnson and Hillary are both really shitty options, and the only future that you have is a really good one with Trump.

Common, memes aside, you guys are fucked no matter who is elected, your democracy is a fucking joke.

its not about winning. Its about sending a message.

And what is the message? the happening will never occur.

He will make it a lot harder for people to come here from countries like yours.

That is enough.

>le commander-in-chief has absolutely no power in our government because of le congress maymay
8 years of obama excuse making has made everyone politically retarded. Also, don't act like you're above anything when you're living there in your third world shithole, faggot.

He nominates supreme court justices at the very least and that is extremely important.
If he doesn't accomplish anything but keeping Hillary from accomplishing her anti-American agenda, it's still a big win to have Trump.

Fuck off.

Chile have visa and green card with USA, Chile is safer than USA and have a lower murder rate, please don't compare us to those lowe lives mexicans.

I guess Texas really is going blue

Crashing the establishment, with no survivors.

Jump off a helicopter, you're embarrassing us with this centrist bullshit

Fuck off mapuchito

Adam, you're a CTR shill... God. Why are you posting the Puma for this... hatred.

Trump will make all of their lives a living hell.

The people in power have been shitting on Trump. The Media. The faces of the Republican party. The Rich who try to influence our policies. The corrupt. We now see through them right into their soul. We have seen through their lies and deceit. They have said to us "you may see through our lies but it does not matter you are nothing. We are in charge." We are pushing Trump to look directly in their eyes and say "Do you feel in charge?"

LOL Chilenitos don't think about it too hard, you don't know whats going on AT all......ffs all these foreigners @ american politics

Thats why we buildin a wall to keep spics like you out

No one thought anything else Pedro, they just prefer it to the alternative

Wow the President doesn't have power over Congress? It's almost as if we have a system of checks and balances that stops one branch of government from having to much power.

Thank you for clarifying that. Stupid fucking nigger.

USAians doesn't know that we can enter in USA as we enter to fucking Bolivia

Why do you think he's goint to #DrainTheSwamp?

Dude, we support Trump because he opposes Clinton. It's not about what he will do if elected, it's about what she will do if elected. Trump is the ounce of prevention needed to stop the disease.

you talk about power like you understand it

first mistake for a novice, i forgive you

It won't be much longer with all those communists that you let them come into your country.. Then it will turn into shitty country with high murder rate.

GO JUMP OFF THE HELICOPTER TEXAN.

If he gets nothing done, that's still better than what the last 4 presidents have "accomplished". I'm perfectly content with the collective anal clench of every liberal faggot on the planet for the next 4 years.

Meanwhile all the hillary voters think trump is going to get the power to destroy the earth.

Really makes you think.

pft says you baby sacrificing nigger get smallpox

shit tier country posting

CTR as fuck.

Sage

We have communist since the 50s, and we are still doing fine, here some communist congress women for you.

GOOD. fuck you war mongering kikes your lot is done

Let's do a little risk assessment here. If Trump loses the election, Trump supporters are going to be disappointed and angry for a time, but grudgingly accept their fate in the end and bunker down for the upcoming world war, a war you'll all be dragged into together.

But what do you suppose will happen when your candidate is the one that loses? Do you think you're going to be forgiven for your crimes, all your subversiveness and division? Your collusion with the corrupt, crooked democratic campaign is not going to be forgotten. You're going to be hunted down and prosecuted. Your names are already out there. Everyone complicit in violating democratic law is going to be brought to task for their part in it. Think you're getting off free? Maybe your name isn't documented in their payroll ledgers. Maybe you were paid under the table. Maybe you're another organization apart from CTR. But you better believe you won't be overlooked. Your supervisors are not going to want to go down alone. They're going to sell every one of you out to save their own asses. That's why you were even brought on, to take the fall. They'll sing like a bird to give you up, and you'll all sink on the same ship with them.

Does the thought of prison seem like an acceptable risk for the reward of whatever few pennies you're making for your effort? Do you think believing your bosses' promises of a new career, when they've already shown you just how corrupt and lying they can be, are worth the gamble of your personal freedom and future? Then by all means, carry on. Keep on shilling. Just keep one ear to the wind, so you can hear the horns braying when the dogs come next for you.

Literally good

Eh. He is a dealmaker. I suspect he'll piss of everyone but Nationalists. Cuckservative will hate him on gay rights and environmental issues and Democrats will rage about the wall. And both sides of the aisle will be assmad over his rational foreign policy.

Damn straight, you might as well for for the person who will fuck things up the least so you can keep your jobs and your house.

>and even if he had any power at all over it, he still wouldn't fix your shitty life neither he would use his power for the normal people, he is only look after the rich people.

The heart of his platform was trade protectionism and enforcing immigration control. This would go an enormous way towards improving the quality of life for normal americans.

boner killer

Don't worry I still think that he was awesome and I love him, only a few people can pull out a cape and still look fucking manly.

stahp user ... seriously what the fuck is your obsession with cows?

He's unapologetically white and male in a society where both of those things are frowned upon. Every shitlib on the face of the earth hates him and just having him on a stage has already shifted the Overton Window 35 feet to the right.

That being said, I don't really have strong political convictions. I'm not some LARPy nazi and I'm not expecting him to GTKRWN. I'm voting for him out of a pure, visceral contempt for the left and their bullshit as of late. I assume I'm not the only one.

nice ID pham

she looked better when her face was angled at 45 degrees

niggers will not feel empowered any more and cops will get the order to do their job correctly and start busting heads again. it will be glorious.

I expected more from you Texas.

arbeit macht frei.

you have here two communist congress women

english motherfucker, do you speak it?

sage

this post best post. i agree.

fuck, I mean this pic with fidel

Isn't Texas a capitalist country?

How is In-n-out burger and carrying guns everywhere? I've always wanted to visit Texas myself. Are you excited for the wall?

I give no fucks about what Hillary won't do. If she pushes white men off the cliff into the abyss, it will be enough to put this country forward fifty fucking years.

>Before you guys start spaming CTR or some bullshit like that, I'm just a normal person from a thirdworld that realize that Trump and Hillary are both really shitty options, and the only future that you have is a really bad one.

You're a dumbfuck and are totally wrong. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

half capitalist and half communist
Sorry m8 i'm really drunk

neither does Hillary, but he has those Supreme Court appointments and generals.

OP,You are a disgrace to fellow texans, trump is MUCH, MUCH, better then the 2 shitters we are going to have in 2018

>the happening will never occur

It's happening right now. Presumptuous talk for someone who doesn't live here.

You do realize that Trump has the power to enforce laws that are already enacted, right? You can't be this dumb.

He can easily go after Shillary and her gang
He can easily deport all the illegals
He can easily nullify all executive orders and unconstitutional enactments
Elect supreme court justices that uphold constitution
Fire all heads of departments that are corrupt and lower level employees
Force all elections to be paper ballot and require citizenship to vote, and take every possible name off the registration lists that doesnt belong there

Even if he only does this for the first year while he works congress over, Trump will still have started on his promise. Get real.

>He can easily go after Shillary and her gang
Shillary have a part of the congress with her and his voters wouldn't let that happen
>He can easily deport all the illegals
Is like saying that you would deport every rat in a the country
>He can easily nullify all executive orders and unconstitutional enactments
Possibly
>Elect supreme court justices that uphold constitution
Possibly
>Fire all heads of departments that are corrupt and lower level employees
He will never do it
>Force all elections to be paper ballot and require citizenship to vote, and take every possible name off the registration lists that doesnt belong there
Nah