Let us talk Vash and where he would sit in Marvel universe

Let us talk Vash and where he would sit in Marvel universe.

Genius level intelligence
(Can calculate bullet trajectories by looking at a glance)
Inhumanly fast reflects
Perfect Aim and Timing
(Shown to predict where bullets would be and deflect them with a rock more than 100 ft away)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43u3lRj-a7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is this, 2001? Take this shitty anime and get outta here

Alright....

Nicholas D Wolfwood Vs. Frank Castle, who wins?

always thought trigun, fma & inuyasha were made for girls

Did you know that the lady who made Inuyasha is the same lady who made Ranma 1/2? Probably the most famous female mangaka to this day.

He'd fit in with other people who have similar aiming powers. Probably get into conflicts with bullseye a lot.
included a good amount of fanservice for girls but i wouldn't say made.
well maybe inuyasha was.

He would get along with Spider-Man pretty well since both have an anti-killing rule.

He would piss off Damage Control that's for sure.

Doesn't have enough buff shirtless guys for your taste, ennit lad?

>Damage Control
You mean these girls?

Just watching them when I was a kid they seemed more feminine than other Toonami shows like DBZ, GitS, FLCL or Paranoia Agent.

I never liked the tonal dissonance if Trigun. Half the time it was a gritty sci-fi Western and the rest, Vash was making animu cat faces and stealing donuts. I preferred the former far more than the latter.

To me that's the appeal.

agreed

if every episode had the same tone as the Knives episodes that show would be GOAT

>Genius level intelligence
???
Unless you mean his reflexes and accuracy, which is kinesthetic 'genius'.

Frank. While a machine gun cross looks cool (when you're a teenager), it's stupidly impractical. I doubt Wolfwood would be able to hit a damn thing.

Who the fuck cares? I'm actually serious; who actually gives a shit about this idea, OP?

>16 / 4 / 13 / 4
At least 13 people care enough to reply

Is it weird that I think Father Todd would be like Wolfwood

But he si a faggot

I can see him hunted down by Punisher, based on his VASH the STAMPEDE rep, with comedic shenanigans left and right.
He is basically Deadpool Physics with a Single Gun that wants NO TRAWBLE.

That's a comic I'd gladly buy.

>Can calculate bullet trajectories by looking at a glance
Stopped reading right here.

The cross is just an armory with a canon built into it though

Make sure to include HIM as the main villain and I'm SOLD

youtube.com/watch?v=43u3lRj-a7k

>He didn't read Wanted

>Kitty by the Presidents of the United States of America.
Motherfuck, if that ain't a trip down memory lane.

I read that, back when I was an edgy teen. I've blocked out the majority of it.

I hope you're not assuming that Vash is some regular human who just trained a lot to git gud.

Because you'd be wrong.

He isn't a good marksman becuase he's a Plant ethier. He is a legitimately talented trick shooter who got that good after training a shit ton.

Agreed kinda a problem a lot of amines having going from me wacky adventure to edgy edge lord of death and despair but honestly it was that big of a problem in trigun for me

It has been shown wolfwood was strong enough to pick up and aim it for some reason. That thing had to weigh like a ton for sure.

Wolfwood isn't a normal human either, he's a genetically modified super child soldier (he's supposed to be 14ish). They don't really go into it in the show but the comics give it a lot more detail and it explains why he's able to do super human things like lift his giant gun and take loads of bullets and damage.

Manga Wolfwood > Frank > anime Wolfwood

s someone who watched the anime and manga in a single weekend, I can tell you the anime is a meme compared to the manga in some ways. Its more well known but its hard to say it deserves it over the other.

Only issue with the manga is that the art makes it unreadable at times.

He's been shooting things for several hundred years, he knows how to do it well.

Biggest thing he had was some sort of regeneration serum that fucked him up a lot.