I need more happenings

how do we summon him? dubs?

dubs get for FBI user

Kek has not spoken

FBIANON WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully the LARPer is dead.

witnessed

Ill try.

Hopefully he's busy looking through Huma's e-mails and doing his job. There's a lot of e-mails to go through and lots of pressure to get shit done fast. Probably working 16 hour days.

FBIANON

>Yfw FBI user might actually be real and all that shit about loxism and the holocaust is widely known about within upper levels of the FBI

Gives me hope that we may all live to see Western civilization push these globalist fucks back into the abyss from which they came

This. I'm sick of all of the LARPing going on here. It's entertaining sometimes, but it's getting old.

Is it time for them to Kill Bill now?

He'd be terminated if he was real FBI.

FBIAnon here

Drumpf is gonna lose

Three is the number that Kek needs for the most extreme meme magic - FBI user should be summoned if we get another set of dubs.

If he was real he's definitely not gonna pull that shit again, sorry guys.

>Cromley

OH NO

FBI guy confirmed LARP

Kek pls

-9001/10

this is just sad

Hello Sup Forums it's been a while

Quads have spoken

But...but...those quads!

Unfortunate quads of truth. Also checked.

Hi

We'll have to get a lot of dubs to overturn >I believe! I BELIEVE!

FBI user here, AMA
I don't have much time

ok, user ;)

why u lyin

The first FBIanon was probably real. Most of his shit has come true. Civil war within FBI, everyone implicated. Obama implicated, throws Hillary to the dogs as soon as this happens.

real smooth.

Anything to share?

"Potion maker..."

Did he ever get a single thing right?

quads speak the truth plus he had posted on I believe a Friday or Saturday night they are all probably working overtime with all this new info

No way we need quints at a minimum

this is the fucking F B I we are talking about

>implying fbianon is actually on any of these cases rather than just privy to water cooler gossip

A fucking leaf.

What do you want to know about the emails?

I'm not directly involved with this investigation

What about trips?

we can't give up!
quad 7777 FBI GET!

Roll em' boys!

How dirty is the Weiner? Is the whole warrant deal because he wouldn't plead out?

I'll LARP as an FBI for you faggots.
I'm assigned to Director Comey so I should be able to answer any questions.

My guess is this was FBI user and there has been some shit going down and he doesn't want to fall under the inquisition that's probably happening there.

Or he omai wa mo, shin deru

Hey guys, its me. Don't have much time.
Wiener emails are a nothingburger.
Trump is about to get blindsided by this Russian shit, there's going to be a minimum of three hearings THIS week.

Yeah they can't just be waiting for a lowly (YOU)

hey fbi user here. it looks like the emails are just duplicates. are focus is now on donalds ties to russia.

Much of the FBI is compartmentalized on a need to know basis.

I assume that at this point if he says anything it would be rather easy to figure out a handful of people it could be, or at the very least which specific internal department he is a member of and just shitcan it.

Assuming he's even still alive.

R.I.P. FBI bro.

Hey, I'll start in this thread and then post a new one when I'm when this gets archived.

Ignore the flag, I'm operating on a proxy at the moment.

Things are getting pretty heated between Comey and the more senior officials. Theyre calling for him to make a full disclosure about the investigation into the Foundation but he won't budge.

Yes hello this is FBI user here everything is fine move a long

What are the FBI's opinions on the #draftourdaughters meme.

FBI user here. I am legally bound to not say anything specific, but I can use a "technical loophole" by simply using yes or no answers. Ask me anything.

he may have committed Arkancide

Anybody have OG FBI user post?

#draftourdaughters was a CIA op. We used boards such as pol and various twitter pernsonalities working for the CIA such as Scott Adams

Honestly I think that FBIanon is to busy working himself to exhaustion to talk with us right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fob-AGgZn44

Ty

You ain't FBI user

Hello again. We are done already with the email search. We used a special Pal and have compiled all the information necessary to move forward.

We will be issuing subpoenas on Thursday for 11 individuals.

I'll let you know more around noon tomorrow.

This is effectively what fully redpilled me

>aliens and shit

ya blew it

he said he was a data analyst. every waking hour is probably being spent going through those 650k emails. let him work

>halloween
>2MB gif full of tiny text
nigga I ain't clicking that shit

Not FBIanon but my dad is CEO of Nintendo

What can you divulge regarding pic related.

Also, the new expose that hit Drudge regarding the GEM program used to rig elections - this is clearly FBI territory. Has the FBI been aware of this all along? Compromised, much?

What I wanna know is where is that guy from a week ago, the "Chicago Insider" who said Jill Stein is going to endorse Trump? Was that disproven?

Disgonbegud.
If true anyways.

Hey hey, I'm here. It was the jews. Not a jew, all of them.

you are an evil, evil man if you're merely toying with us

pleb colorful version for childrens

That is just first thread

read podestas emails
those came out after fbianon

maybe it is just like blink 182 said

I have a good idea just need some capital, perhaps he'd like to invest?

someone put a dick in her mouth - skankhut style

When did sounding like a literal google become trendy on Sup Forums? Fucking degenerates.

Said that Jill would endorse him early Monday which is now passed. He also said that shit would hit the fan nov 1 at 11 am est

its real nigga hours bruh

He has seen better days...

>We will be issuing subpoenas on Thursday for 11 individuals.
So basically nothing of importance will happen before the election. Having an outstanding subpoena is cool, but big fucking deal.

you 4channers role play a lot huh?

John Podesta's Best Friend At The DOJ Will Be In Charge Of The DOJ's Probe Into Huma Abedin Emails

>In the letter to Congress, the DOJ writes that it “will continue to work closely with the FBI and together, dedicate all necessary resources and take appropriate steps as expeditiously as possible,” assistant attorney General Peter J. Kadzik writes in letters to House and Senate lawmakers.

>In other words, the best friend of John Podesta, Clinton's Campaign char, at the DOJ will be in charge of a probe that could potentially sink Hillary Clinton.

>The hacked emails confirm that Podesta and Kadzik were in frequent contact. In one email from January, Kadzik and Podesta, who were classmates at Georgetown Law School in the 1970s, discussed plans to celebrate Podesta’s birthday. And in another sent last May, Kadzik’s son emailed Podesta asking for a job on the Clinton campaign.

>Kadzik's role at the DOJ, where he started in 2013, is particularly notable Kadzik, as helped spearhead the effort to nominate Lynch, who was heavily criticized for her secret meeting with the former president.

>It gets better because, as we further revealed, if there is one person in the DOJ who is John Podesta's, and thus the Clinton Foundation's inside man, it is Peter Kadjik.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/doj-tells-congress-it-will-work-expeditiously-review-abedin-emails-there-just-one-pr

archive.is/YThaT

Pay attention!

This can go downhill fast if we dont work NOW
Get your media and get the message out to the normmies, we need to stop this.

John Podesta's Best Friend At The DOJ Will Be In Charge Of The DOJ's Probe Into Huma Abedin Emails

aaaaargh

>every waking hour is probably being spent going through those 650k emails.

tfw you go to work knowing you'll probably sift through at least 200K pictures of Weiner's weiner today.

WILL WE GET THE BADGUYS?!
WILL WE HAVE JUSTICE?!

>We used a special Pal

:^)