Convince me to vote for this obnoxious loud faggot who has literally zero experiance in politics...

Convince me to vote for this obnoxious loud faggot who has literally zero experiance in politics. Go on i'm a political science teacher voting for Hilliary and shes obviously the smarter and safer choice. Why should I vote for trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187
wral.com/teacher-disciplined-after-stepping-on-flag-in-fayetteville-classroom/16041810/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VvVrQqU1Gwc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And "hillary is corrupt!!!!" is not a fucking argument.

Nobody should vote for trump. Trump is lose. Trump is die.

>experiance
>poli sci teacher

> political science teacher
Why even live?

You may be a political science teacher, but are you an intellectual?

>>Teacher

How's that 35k a year treating you cuck?

If that's not an argument then neither is "obnoxious loud faggot who has literally zero experiance in politics"

He didnt accept debate questions from Donna Brazile or incite violence at other candidates rallys and then blame them for bad rhetoric.

GTFO SHILL.

>who has literally zero experiance in politics
You answered your own question.

American satisfaction with congress and president is in the single digits. We want politicians out of this shit.

For what it's worth
>Construction mogul
>0 experience in politics
>Getting building permits isn't political
You really are a teacher, aren't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
This is everything we ever wanted.

DRAIN THE SWAMP

80k a year actually, hows your moms basement treating you hermit?
>no experience in politics
>not an argument

>leaf

>zero experiance in politics

Do political "science" degrees make you a good politician?

Does theatrical training make you a good actor?

because hillary is a warhawk, and donald is not, not matter how much they've been trying to push the "TRUMP WILL NUKE FUCKING EVERYONE" meme.

a vote for hillary is, plain and simple, a vote for endless meddling, exploitation and warfare in countries that have no possible way of defending themselves.

Yeah duddeeee we should just elect whoever for the most important job in the world fuck those politicians man!!!

>experience in politics is utter corruption
>not an argument, also I'm retarded.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

I'm voting Hillary but OP is a 12 year old who can't vote

It does t matter who you vote for. Trump is going to win.

>trump pretty much saying that we will go to war against isis
>donalds not a warhawk though
>does studying for the field youre going in make you good at it?

check 'em for trump

>Taking bribes to approve weapons deals to states that sponsor terrorism and violate human rights
>Not an argument

You're a shit teacher.

ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187

-he wants to focus on making the country stronger through trade instead of fucking with China & Russia over territory
-he wants to do something to stem the amount of drug trafficking that goes on in this country (FYI meth addiction is at an all time high right now)
-he wants to temporarily halt immigration from WAR ZONES

The fact that the whole world seems against him is enough for me.

I don't know how anyone who despises Trump can tolerate Hillary unless theyre a kool-aid drinking, straight ticket dem.

In what world? He's literally not leading a single poll even the bias ones towards him.

You might be less of a faggot if you vote trump, but I doubt it.

If you can't see that Trump has been at least 3 steps ahead in the game since the beginning, I doubt you are actually a poli sci teacher.

Stop trying to convince yourself that Hillary is actually qualified.

Trump has proven how inept she is since the beginning. He has been in complete control, while the dems have to play defense the whole time. If you can't see this already, just an hero and do your students a favor.

Watch.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

I can't. There aren't any good reasons. You like racism and stupid? I dunno.

>zero experience on politics

not an argument. George Washington had no experience in politics.

Why do you support ISIS?

Don't tell me you're radicalizing kids and convincing them to fly to Syria to join...

Trump is a businessman, a capitalist, a classic american.

Hillary Clinton is a war criminal.

>Hillary
>Smarter
>Doesn't know what classified means.

Try again.

Yes it is. Corruption is literally the reason nations crumble, or turn to totalitarian authority. If you were actually a political science teacher, you would know that.

Our perhaps you are the literal stereotype of a college teacher, and think that kind of government is good for its people.

> Safer choice
> literally begs Americucks to declare war on Russia

>Reinstating ban on government officials from becoming lobbyists for 5 years after leaving position

Why are you pro-corruption? It worries me that someone that thinks government corruption is a good thing is teaching our kids.

No question trumps run and campaign is one of the greatest things that has ever happened in election history
god damn dude youre fucking stupid, literally "did the person who invented college go to college?" argument

>teacher
go back to whatever inner city middle school you came from

>Go on i'm a political science teacher voting for Hilliary

>Go on i'm a failure in life and hate myself for taking a subservient role in my marriage andin my life in general

Have you considered suicide, sir?

>Implying there's a difference between politics and business deals

the acceptance of hillary = the public accepting the dissolution of all American values in politics including basic honesty. it will mean we accept a corrupt n korea tier press, closing of Overton window and being lied to our face about important policy if it feels "familiar" enough.also sh3 is balls deep in Lockheed Martin (aka she gains $ if we go to war...and we know she loves $)
press will keep trump honest
He's shrewd, a good judge of character and wants peace. worst case scenario he employees a bunch of people in the public works to build a wall
Hilary worst case scenario = nuclear holocaust

>Convince me to vote
No.
Don't vote.

>want to see actual good arguments by some of trumps most hardcore supporters
>"Muh corruption! Hes sooo cool! Lol a vote for hillary is a vote for war!"
Do you guys not realize how moronic you sound?

Hillary will win.

If that doesn't convince you, nothing else will.

I have fucked more girls then youve talked to and make more money in a weeks paycheck then you do in a year neet retard

Obama was a communtiy organizer who lead coalotion drone strikes on numerous civilians and he has deported many hispanics. Trump isn't perfect but he wants to give back to the American peolle for giving him the opportunity to have an amazing life. He wants all of us to be able to live good luxurious life styles.

are you him? wral.com/teacher-disciplined-after-stepping-on-flag-in-fayetteville-classroom/16041810/

>political science teacher
>doesn't see trump as the better choice
I pity your students

the current establishment doesn't work. its bubble after bubble and these people just get away with it while the american people suffer

You should only vote for her if you want to remain a cuck to the Rothschild

Did they subject their bus company to an extreme vetting process?

>i'm a political science teacher voting for Hilliary

I make double that and I don't even have a degree, fuck man. People making more than you have to report to me.

>doesnt see a guy with a tiny temper and no experience in politics as the better choice
>somehow that makes me dumb

>a criminal liar that will start ww3 is safer
it's because of retarded professors like you that americans are so dumb.

> safer
go back to your safe space
you deserve no freedom
sage

> no experience

He's been navigating bureaucracy worldwide to get structures built for how many years?

40?

You know how I know that isn't true? Because you are posting on Sup Forums for CTR.

Yeah you probably break your back doing a labor job or are larping on Sup Forums. I literally teach 3 classes a day and spend the rest of the day shitposting, how does that make you feel?

obama basically had no experience i politics.

checkmate

Do you like war? Does watching civilization burn make you feel like a true servant of progression?

>muh ctr
ahahahaha

>a guy with a tiny temper and no experience in politics
source?

the war in iraq was 4 trillion dollars

the most expensive thing we do is war.

it also gets a bunch of people killed.

i liked obama cuz i thought he would bring the troops home. why should we police the world?

he didn't do that but i'm confident trump will because of how expensive it is

trump is a money guy he doesnt want to even spend money on nato

>>does studying for the field youre going in make you good at it?

Not necessarily.

superior, tbqh.

HRC and her regime are responsible for wars in 7 countries. The entire USD model, now depends on consistant war.W e have been at war for SIXTEEN YEARS. Why you would think HRC is going to do anything besides that is demonstrative of your ignorance.
You are a slave, you vote for things that destroy individual rights in the pursuit of mob-democracy. I hope that you reap the full consequences of your naïve insulation from the effects of her wars and reckless destruction of the rights of your own countrymen.

trump spergs out whenever someone criticizes him if you werent so busy sucking his microdick youd realize it.

expensive nice condos
hot blondes
capitalism
charging non americans much more in trade
no ginsbergs on supreme court
wall

>implying you need political experience to run a country when it is inherently visible that political experience has a big connection to corruption

Ron Paul had all the experience but didn't know how to play 4d chess. Political experience used to be a valid requirement before corruption was exposed.

If she wasn't corrupt, people would actually be siding with her. Funny how you come here declaring how her defining flaw isn't a factor and leave the opposition without much basis. Anyhow, for shits and giggles I'll play your game: Her policy for proxy war with Russia is troubling, she has a record of bad decisions and she fails as a strategist, economist and a rationalist. She has experience in politics, yes, but knowing how to play the game says nothing about what one wants to accomplish in it. The election result will prove all this, as her judgement makes her lose to a populist cartoon character reined into a political nuke by the people who are sick of everything she's representing.

>Trump's an obnoxious loud faggot and Hillary being utterly corrupt doesn't matter

Do you realize how moronic YOU sound?

You don't care that Hillary literally gave weapons to terrorists?

I think you're just seriously stuck in confirmation bias. We could show you that Hillary plans to drone strike your house with concrete evidence and you would just reply with "LOL, So what? At least she doesn't marry slavic supermodels."

also small business is how we have a strong middle class. the more small business owners the better. it creates a large number of rich upper middle class people and puts pressure on corporations to pay a high wage because employees have options.

trump is the small business guy not hill

There's your answer OP

>trump pretty much saying that we will go to war against isis
This could mean any number of things. It could mean joining forces with based Assad. It could mean putting hella pressure on the muds funding and arming ISIS. Or it could in fact mean tactical airstrikes or slav-tier shit like arresting and indefinitely detaining families of ISIS members.

Holy shit Nic Cage is an incredibly underrated actor and does not deserve being brought down to Hillarys level. Use Rob Schneider next time

>safer choice

Woman detected

So, i'm an independent who voted Obama in 2008, didn't vote in 2012

What I like about Trump is that he's clearly learning. He's the product of a real evolutionary process that delivered a candidate the mainstream media and status quo couldn't take down with scandals as usual.

Trump responds to situations as he finds them.

Usually I would find distasteful compared to a solid plan but the reality is that his "let's look at each situation" compares with the bipartisan government strategy of "Let's all enrich our donors, pat ourselves on the back and not actually address the problem"

So if the choice is as I believe it to be, between someone who looks at each situation on its merits versus someone who looks at a situation for how it can be exploited to achieve their pre-existing agenda, Trump looks like a breath of fresh air.

If you think Hillary has a good track record of making decisions then she's clearly your vote. If you think her decisions are colored by her conflicts of interest and general amorality, then the idea of her having more power than ever is pretty terrifying.

Also, good lord - Are we seriously trying to pick a war with the Russians because we need a distraction from Hillary's emails and the Clinton Foundation?

An example: Wikileaks emails have suggested that Tim Kaine knew he was going to be vice president to hillary at least as far back as summer of 2015 and it may have been as far back as 2011 as part of a quid pro quo that had him step down as head of the DNC to run for senate, leaving the spot vacant for Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

The official story is Kaine found out two days before it was formally announced. Personally I didn't like Pence when he was selected but I came to respect him quite a bit as a very levelheaded counterpoint to Trump's bravado, and overall a good fit. I still find Kaine distasteful for a variety of reasons.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VvVrQqU1Gwc

Get ready to send you goy kids to war.

Sounds like someone with some serious experiance.

>>trump pretty much saying that we will go to war against isis
>>donalds not a warhawk though

are you aware of the situation in syria and the wider levant at all, or do you just parrot talking points like a retard?

Politics are worthless. The best leaders of the USA were assholes who got shit done, and thats what trump is

>says he's a political science professor
>says Trump has no experience in politics

Pick one, you lying motherfucker. Trump builds skyscrapers in Manhattan... any political science professor would know how much "politics" plays into that.

Drink bleach, faggot.

Political science teacher LOL.

Those who do, do.
Those who can't, teach.

The greatest political genius of our time is about to win his first non-primary election next week.

you guys were as autistic as i expected, not a single actual argument later retards

Pretty good. Do you want your internet to keep working for the rest of this week? I know people in the union.

John Titor. Now go lick your own vagina as your Congonese lover stuffs his 12 inch turd up your puuper.

You shouldn't. Don't even give me that "they're both bad" bullshit, get off the fence and join the winning side. Are you gonna waste your vote, or are you going to be a Hilldawg?

you're an idiot

if hillary gets elected you fully deserve the consequences

trump actually wants to fight corruption big league and he will have a special prosecutor to go after the clinton foundation and the people involved

>corruption doesnt matter
>war doesnt matter
i shouldve known the moment you said you were a political science teacher

kill yourself CTR shill

>Go on i'm a political science teacher
>shes obviously the smarter and safer choice

Well I am a military strategist and I say it's not a good idea to antagonize Russia. Her no fly zone will lead to conflict with Russia. Conflict leads to war much more often than not. The Russians are poised to fuck over the entire region with the fleet they just pulled to the area.

You can't win a war against a nuclear power that large, they just nuke you when they start losing badly. The best you can hope for is a truce and those do not usually last very long if one side is set on war mode.

How is Hillary the smart or safe choice?

This

>not a single argument...

I hope american militia's bayonets find your chest.

We are essentially already at war with ISIS moron.

Your career was built on bullshit, I know it sucks.

Because you have a conscience. Clinton is the embodiment of everything that is wrong in politics, a vote for her is a vote for corruption.

>Hillary's experience in politics

>taking bribes
>being owned by corporations
>allowing big banks and corrupt corporations to control her
>taking foreign money from countries that execute gays and kill women

She's quite experienced.

Enjoy voting for her.

You shouldn't vote Trump. You should vote third party. Trump and Clinton are both authoritarians, they're just two different kinds of authoritarians. They are both willing to use state power to get their aims met without considering the dangers attendant on expanding the state's powers. You should vote for someone who is not authoritarian.

ab ins gas