Have you ever lied about your political views for pussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_East_Timor
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No I lie about wealth instead.

White women are trash. My BF and I are looking for a rational white women to be our wife, its hard.

never had to lie to get pussy, m8

You bang before she talk about politics.

No, but I've had women lie about theirs for my dick.

No, I get all the pussy I want without being a beta cuck.

When I was a boy like you, yes.

I'm so far gone, the furthest I can go is to not say anything. If I say anything, it's going to cause an argument.

Because I will not be agreeable just because.

I've never had any so I don't know

So often. You don't?

This

Yes. It worked. I give it a 7/10. She'd probably been out and hadn't showered for several hours.

0,9 or dubs get

Rolan for a good one

None of them are great...

9 or dubs. Or maybe trips all nines.

If you're unironically using the term 'beta cuck,' you're probably a beta cuck.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FLAG?

R
A
R
E

>UNKNOWN
WHAT THE FUCK!?

Golden rule is don't bring up politics or religion when trying to get laid. No chick wants to hear that shit. Unless she brings it up first then by all means talk about how Hillary is the queen and all white males need to be killed

PLS REPON

Roll

Also no OP. Chicks actually love guys who are real. As long as you don't get into a bad argument you'll be fine.

give dubs

Timor-Leste
WHAT THE FUCK, GDP IS $1K.

hasnt every man lied at one point to get some snatch?

fuck reroll

Roll

>Anti spam filter

They claim it disappoints them, but I still fuck them.

I'm impossible to resist ;)

nice to see you again east timor proxy

woah, rare.

Looks like East Timor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_East_Timor

Ugliest one. Reroll

No. Stand your ground, speak with conviction. They love it. Notice the limp-wristed nu-male is always the orbiter, and nothing more.

fuck it rollan

9 is better than dubs

Liberal chicks are pretty good in the sac but I only lie about being a doctor bitches love doctors

>tfw freshman year of college

>check twitter of hot girl from highschool who was nice to me and liked my sense of humor

>she is #imwithher

>can't even get off at her beach photos I'm so disgusted

8 get

FUCKING RARE

Sure. I've turned into:

-a Maoist or a Trostkist for Far-leftists
-an environmentalist for hippies
-an anti-sionist interested in converting to Islam for a near-Islamist tier veiled Arab girl
-a sionist for two Jewish girls
-an evangelical Christian for a few African girls (you have no idea how well that one worked.)

Telling them my real opinions would get me nowhere, so why not lie completely and invent a new personality. It's pretty fun. Only my closest friends know I'm bullshiting for pussy, and even them don't know my real opinions. I just generally adapt to the people I'm talking to.

The only girl I've ever been open about my opinions with is the girl I'm dating now, and she pretty much agrees with me on everything.

Plz 2

Her sign is kinda true but probably not in the way she means

trips get

I avoid leftist women like the plague, as soon as I find out they're even left of center I dip

You shouldn't have to lie about it to get pussy anyways, if you're babbling about politics with a chick before you have your dick in her, you're a sperg

nice image

Let's see

3, 9, or dubs

Reroll

3 pls

Pls be 3

who do I give herpes today

Tried. Turns out that faking interest in that shit is boner cancer for me.

>losing your potential wizardhood just to stick your pee-pee in a salty coin mucousy roast beef meatwallet that bleeds out once every month

I was very conservative until I met my wife and her son.

I guess I matured. Can't be an edgy kid forever.

No. But I borrowed my older brother's corvette one weekend for a blind date and it got me a blowjob.

reported

pls gimmie a 2

8 plz

Motorboat for days

you are trash

no loss

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

said i was not racist to the last girl i fucked.

That's given me problems in the past.

God dammit.

LOOK AT THE FLAG

Rolling pls

Dont talk about it till after you've banged her. Once you do, never lie. Explain why you are right and she is wrong. You don't have to convince her that you are right, just make it clear that she isn't. Imply your opinion means more than hers because you're a man. Question whether she holds opinions because of logic or feels.

Be a man, let her be a woman. Libs have some whacked ideas but they are people too and better in bed than prude conservatives. You gonna bust a nut in the mouth of some christian chick and have her swallow without question? Fat chance, youll be lucky to fuck before marriage and if you do you wont make it past missionary

Get gets

sorry bub

i live in l.a., i used to lie about my views for pussy, but ever since i turned 30 i said fuck it and revealed my power levels publicly

surprisingly, its gotten me way more pussy than before

I lied to a girl that I wasn't a virgin because I knew she wouldn't want to fuck me if I said I was.

T./r9k/crossboarder

top cuck

5, 8, 9, and dubs only acceptable answer

2nd post, most confusing post

cutest get is get = 0

Fuck no. My current asian cutie knows I'm a Nazi sympathizer and encourages it.

No, I like politics almost more than pussy. Besides , girls come and go, your pride in yourself is something you live with.

No, but I've lied about my political views to avoid having to discuss them with other people. If I express my complete disgust with both parties, inevitably the partisan person I'm talking to will try to convert me to one or the other

Hillary fags are the worst about this though, but maybe that's just because there seem to be more of them in my peer group.

>The only girl I've ever been open about my opinions with is the girl I'm dating now, and she pretty much agrees with me on everything.

This minus the agreeing. I've got her to start warming up a little bit she's a low teir SJW who doesn't understand just how much more extreme her peers are.

Hello #8, love me some curly hair.

wot

>-a sionist for two Jewish girls
So, this is the only time you didn't lie?

>Have you ever lied about your political views for pussy?
Never had to. Politics doesn't get women wet. Talking about travelling and outdoorsy shit and the other stuff women pretend to like because they think it makes them deep for liking it does get them wet.

When I do talk politics, it's after I've already ploughed her a few times.

Rawling for 9s big Jewess titties

Yep, I posed as a feminist and slowly redpilled her into a hardline conservative.

We've been married 5 years.

>asian
fucking kill yourself race mixing rat

Japanese, then?

> Sup Forums
> pussy

What are you??

simmer down, Muhammed

>implying I've ever gotten pussy

lying is for hos

>mixed grip

never going to make it

fuck off vancouver

Death before dishonour desu

Korean.

shieet

This is the right answer. Some women may be liberal idiots driven by pure emotion but that doesn't mean you should let your autism ruin a good thing.

Mine blows me constantly and I fuck her anytime I want, she knows I think Clinton is corrupt scum and she thinks Trump is literally Hitler but that doesn't change anything.

I don't talk about politics with girls because I'm not autistic.

But they're all Jewish?

>Gott Mit Uns
great fucking song m8ty