John Podesta's Best Friend At The DOJ Will Be In Charge Of The DOJ's Probe Into Huma Abedin Emails

John Podesta's Best Friend At The DOJ Will Be In Charge Of The DOJ's Probe Into Huma Abedin Emails

>In the letter to Congress, the DOJ writes that it “will continue to work closely with the FBI and together, dedicate all necessary resources and take appropriate steps as expeditiously as possible,” assistant attorney General Peter J. Kadzik writes in letters to House and Senate lawmakers.

>In other words, the best friend of John Podesta, Clinton's Campaign char, at the DOJ will be in charge of a probe that could potentially sink Hillary Clinton.

>The hacked emails confirm that Podesta and Kadzik were in frequent contact. In one email from January, Kadzik and Podesta, who were classmates at Georgetown Law School in the 1970s, discussed plans to celebrate Podesta’s birthday. And in another sent last May, Kadzik’s son emailed Podesta asking for a job on the Clinton campaign.

>Kadzik's role at the DOJ, where he started in 2013, is particularly notable Kadzik, as helped spearhead the effort to nominate Lynch, who was heavily criticized for her secret meeting with the former president.

>It gets better because, as we further revealed, if there is one person in the DOJ who is John Podesta's, and thus the Clinton Foundation's inside man, it is Peter Kadjik.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/doj-tells-congress-it-will-work-expeditiously-review-abedin-emails-there-just-one-pr

archive.is/YThaT

Pay attention!

This can go downhill fast if we dont work NOW
Get your media and get the message out to the normmies, we need to stop this.

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It figures that this type of horseshit would happen.

It's probably already too late tho.

Bump it up then spread it out

with that fucking attitude it WILL be!

This is exactly what I was alluding to in my post which has been slid relentlessly by CTR shills. I'll repost here.

>So we all know about the FBI reopening the investigation into the Clinton emails last Friday. Best news we've gotten in a good while. And we've heard the cries from Democrats. At first I was, probably as you, smirking at the desperate attempts by the dems to muddy the waters by claiming the FBI is also investigating Trump. But I got to thinking; we all know that the FBI and the justice dept. have been compromised. Why would they pull this at the 11th hour if they were in the bag for Clinton. Then it hit me. Could this be a way to build legitimacy before they drop a huge agiprop campaign against Trump? Let's say that in the next couple of days Comey comes out and says that there is an investigation on Trump that has yielded disturbing finds followed by evidence that Clinton has been cleared of all wrongdoing. Could this be a huge head fake? On top of it all, it's a good way to take attention away from the wikileak dumps with a whole lot of hot air. I think we should at least be prepared for something like this

We can expect this but will the the swingers be smart enough to see through it? I doubt it.

Maybe write a letter?

Just do something!

Except the administration just came out today and said that they've found no ties between Trump and Russia. I don't think they'd do that if they were planning some big setup.

I don't think the FBI is compromised. I think Comey fucked up, but did it honestly (or at least wasn't all in on the conspiracy) and the pressure from the agents threatening resignation along with all the info about how the case was improperly handled forced his hand into reopening it when new evidences presented itself, despite the wishes of the administration. The corrupt DOJ was caught with its pants down and they're going to try and regain control of the situation, but the FBI has the real power here and there's not shit any of them can do about it. That's why the Dem backlash from all this is so ridiculously over the top and unorganized. It caught them completely off guard and they're running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

This wasn't orchestrated. This is legitimate.

I read that NYT article but it has no direct quotes and is just saying that at this time nothing has come from the investigation. I'm saying that we have to be vigilant of this bait and switch tactic if/when it comes.

NOT LETTING THIS SLIDE

Exactly. We can't afford to get complacent now. A fuckton of shit can happen in the few days to come.

Conflict of interest.
We need to make a big deal out of this.

8ch has been working overtime so far but we need to get 4ch's boulder rolling as well.

BASED WIKILEAKS IS ALREADY DROPPING REDPILLS ABOUT THIS

Bump.
Related: This requires a full-court press. Get on the horn with your congresscritters, especially if they're on the oversight committee:

Jason Chaffetz, Utah, Chairman
Blake Farenthold, Texas
Cynthia Lummis, Wyoming
Buddy Carter, Georgia
Gary Palmer, Alabama
Jim Jordan, Ohio
Jody Hice, Georgia
Jimmy Duncan, Tennessee
John Mica, Florida
Justin Amash, Michigan
Mark Meadows, North Carolina
Mike Turner, Ohio
Ken Buck, Colorado
Mark Walker, North Carolina
Paul Gosar, Arizona
Mick Mulvaney, South Carolina
Rod Blum, Iowa
Ron DeSantis, Florida
Scott DesJarlais, Tennessee
Thomas Massie, Kentucky
Tim Walberg, Michigan
Trey Gowdy, South Carolina
Steve Russell, Oklahoma
Glenn Grothman, Wisconsin
Will Hurd, Texas

Not even posting the Democrats

TELL THE NORMIES
CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN AND SENATOR OR WHATEVER BURGERS HAVE
CALL YOUR LOCAL NEWS
GRAFITTI IT
POST ON FAGBOOK
POST ON TWITTER

ALL HANDS ON DECK THIS IS A MEME WAR NOT A TV SHOW FAGGOTS

Bump

bump

bumping again

TWEET THIS TO TRUMP AND BREITBART BROTHERS. THIS CANNOT SLIDE.

Oy vey slide it they know

Can you post the text of that letter here so I can have those emails ready to reference when I write my own? I'll also help spread this beyond Sup Forums.

These fucks all deserve to hang.

bump

Isn't it the FBI investigating though.

bump this

Bump

No slide

Bump

DOJ is essentially now a rogue operative. FBI internally is having a massive revolt but the "nationalist" portion have almost complete support from most major police departments across the United States.

CIA is as scattered as the FBI if not even more so and the NSA is being used and using all of the above.

DOJ, Executive, Congress, and the Judicial are all pretty much compromised. So to put it in simple anime, video game terms:

Trump Campaign, Ex-Military General's, Most of current and former FBI field & office, ICE, Border Patrol Agency, Police Departments (all across the U.S), Fragments of the CIA and NSA.

vs

Globalist funded Executive (Obama, Clinton's Bush's etc), Judicial, DOJ, Congress (most of the senate and to a lesser extent the house), current Joint Chiefs of Staff seem comprised as well too for maybe a few that are doing a damn great job of remaining on mission.

Trump's force aren't exactly angels but as an American and to other American's I can say this. The former group is by far the most sensible decision for those living in the United States. The ones mentioned in the latter are all pawns of international and domestic interest that are willing to "sacrifice" the lives of millions of American for a good real estate buy/venture unlike the world has ever seen.

Not happening in this life. Fuck that.

Bump for you

Well said.

The FBI is our last best hope.

However, even if the investigation is compromised, they will never get through 650k e-mails before the election. All that matters is that the meme that Hillary is under investigation stays in the spotlight through the election.

What troubles me more is the GEMS system vote fraud that the FBI must have already known about for years. It's their jurisdiction. This suggests they may be more deeply compromised than we suspected.

Bump for Year Zero and our LOTR style attempt to save America from the shadow of CTR. Pic related is my desktop background. Great choice, desu.

No rest for the wicked
Bump

lel

Gotta leave and get physical with this shit.

Watch your backs.

Bumpp

It's not the investigation that's compromised. FBI investigates and collects data to hand over to DoJ. They're the ones that decide to prosecute and do the actual prosecuting. FBI just makes a recommendation if they should or not.

Bump this against ctr slides

FBI referrs to DOJ, but DOJ must prosecute

If DOJ spikes prosecution, there is no conviction

Clinton shills are now appointed directly below Comey at FBI (thus directly controling FBI ground game), and Directly above Comey (thus controlling Prosecution Game).

This is not counting Lynch as AG and Obama as Potus (who can still wave magic wand of Pardon).

We now see why Comey is taking the facts to the American public.

No "rational prosecution" will ever proceed forward, given the structural shit sandwitch of Clinton corruption.

Comey is like a hostage blinking S_O_S to the world right now.

That chess board assures instant action. Been running through like 50 different opening starts and it just seems like a fun clusterfuck or an extremely annoying clusterfuck.

None of it matters.

They will never get through 650k emails before the election. As a result, the news cycle will be on this through then. If she wins (aka they steal it) then it won't matter if she is prosecuted. It will be over for America and the globalists will take steps to ensure a Trump black-swan event can never, ever happen again.

The real issue is that Sup Forums is wasting its time and resources on these "happenings" instead of creating effective propaganda memes. Before all this Sup Forums was doing good work on #draftourdaughters and now its completely died in the face of all this.

Comey was Layered in 2016 with some clinton hack, so there is a guy sitting below him but above the investigation team. This guy's wife was a MD and got a blank cheque of $1M from terry mcauliffe to run for office in VA (where he is Gov). When this guy came on the scene, the career investigator was forced out and the Clinton probe essentially Saged. Comey is like the Figure head here, almost.

truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/

Yes...back to work...

Prevent the election being rigged in the first place

Organize the resistance

The die is cast its now time to show up on the battlefield

Get back in the Arena, Anons

Got nothing to say, so have a bump

literally the definition of "conflict of interest"

did they think no one would notice?

kek

Wikleaks is going to be responsnible for our only eyes/ears to save the world if somehow we can make it through another week.

>Krishna
>CERN
>molten men

What

Is... Is The end of Kali Yuga coming?

fuck this is fake and not relevant

DID YOU SAY CERN?

bumpin

nah they probably only have 1 or 2 cards left on trump that dont amount to much, as seen by her desperate jabs at russia connection

on the other hand everyone's eyes are on emails, and theres copies. theres nothing they can do

You know what is really sick about this? These elected officials still charade around like they work for us. They don't, and they haven't for a long time. If they did, why the fuck aren't we filling Congress, the DoJ, and the FBI's inboxes with conflict of interest, get a special prosecutor not related to the dems letters?

Why can we not do this? This is misrepresenting the American People.

This degozaimasu

Better yet, why cant Trey Gowdy do it? Kek, I would love to see him oversee this shit.

Because the average American or citizen of any country isn't really that political or smart. We're lazy fucks man.

For instance, part of the reason our generation is shit is that a tonne of NEET's exist. That's not necessarily societies fault. Men over-indulged because society was easy, and then they wake up at 30 with no skills and no good prospects and say 'fuck it if I can't be on top fuck it all'

We're not writing letters to congress, we're putting in the next waifu simulator.

Also there are surprisingly many people, that dont understand even basics of judiciary system, not to mention politics or economy.

I think we accidentally ended up in a movie universe.

OP, you should have posted with a lady. Nonetheless, you slackers need to post and tweet some more. Send it to Hannity, Drudge, whoever.

fbi user said they have already

I really want to play S;G: 0

Keep this shit alive

Corruption bump

A DARING SYNTHASES

Not relevant. She's already pissed off the Military. She's going down. Bye Hillary

>useng the old oc

>yfw she steals the election and civil war happens

we have the PERFECT shit storm brewing. I'm not even a happening fag but jesus look at it

BAMP

Get this out, burgerclaps Gowdy is a motherfucking monster

POLITICS IS ABOUT

HAVING

CONNECTIONS
ONNECTIONSC
NNECTIONSCO
NECTIONSCON
ECTIONSCONN
CTIONSCONNE
TIONSCONNEC
IONSCONNECT
ONSCONNECTI
NSCONNECTIO
SCONNECTION
CONNECTIONS

can't leave this unchecked

i have been tweeting that out like crazy

it feels like we're watching it all in slow motion...