Batman: The Red Death

Where the fuck is the storytime?

F5 F5 F5 F5

at your LCS

Looks like you'll just have to visit your local comic store

In the Dark Multiverse, you see this is Batman's fear that nobody will read his comics

If you want it storytimed then post it yourself. There is no obligation for anyone else to do it. People post what they like.

The rips this week were late because of Comixology server problems.

if baby Darkseid isn't in it then who the fuck cares

Why would he be in it? These are all prequels to Metal.

we got Mutants and a Batman going crazy who needs babyseid

>TDKR reference
Eh, a Crisis Reference would be more appropriate here I think.

naw it works cause earth minus 52 is a shithole like most of the cosmic joke thats dark multiverse. Batman who Lmaos is the person who recruits the other dark knights for Lord Barbatos

I just bought it on comixology and can use snipping tool so here we go

>Worlds will live, worlds will die
Oh you

>if baby Darkseid isn't in it then who the fuck cares
Fucking Seidophiles.

So the dark multiverse is an infinite number of worlds that slowly degrade over time?

YES
COMICS BEING COMICS

Minus 52

This event has been 100% maximum Bat-wank, and this is fantastic.
There's no way that they aren't self-aware, right?

Looks like that old crisis page where Barry dies. Interesting they have negative numbers like Marios minus world.

Batman with Snarts goggles actually looks pretty good.

Mommy, I feel scared

H-Hold me

Yes.

Doomed what ifs.

When is the METAL main book comming out?

Why does his tornado look like an energy beam?

Majoras Mask and crisis and times runs out.

>And as desperate as it fights to survive in the light of the true multiverse far above... these worlds are doomed to rot apart and die.

I don't think I care much for the core concept of the Dark Multiverse. Permanence, or at least the illusion of permanence, is what gives a concept value in an ongoing and continuous fictional narrative. We become emotionally invested in concepts and ideas because they have the potential to grow into something bigger and more important later on.

But worlds of the Dark Multiverse are impermanent by design. It's as if Snyder is saying, "Don't bother getting invested in any of this. It'll all be gone at the end of this story." That's generally the exact opposite reaction you want readers to have when you introduce some bold new high-concept idea.

next month. One issue a month

Oh my god. Williamson did it. He found a way to make it so he could justify MORE narration boxes by having two narrators.

I think I'm going to be ill.

#2 was last week, so next month.
There's this week Nightwing if you need a fix of Metal

RIP Black Wally

>worlds made from Nightmares & Fears GOTTA BE PERMITED REEEEEEEE
fuck off name fag

Okay I got to admit, having a glowing red swarm of bats instead of lightning is pretty cool. Speed Force Vampirism is a nice touch too

the captchas are getting trickier and longer ;_;

Are you retarded? The point is this is where all bad timelines end up, the cosmic balance. Infinite timelines mean infinite number of earths that get obliterated

The End

L E G A C Y, user

Who's the current Dr. Fate? If they plan on using more of the Hawk stuff, I wouldn't be shocked if this is Hector

It's the Kent.

Come on Barry. That's Thawne's trick. You should be used to this shit by now.

I'd say go call Wally to handle it but he's dead so you're stone out of luck.

I liked it.
It makes it sound as if Metal is about Edgy elseworlds invading the "real" universe because they want to become the new canon.
As if "Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe" invaded the real thing.

Which book has the "I am Here" reveal?

Ive accept the ridiculousness of this arc and ready to see how crazy this ride can get.

Retarded namefag. The Dark Universe worlds die when the fear that creates them is overcome.

I feel like Injustice would be perfect for the Dark Multiverse. Mostly I just don't want that shit in the main one.

Metal # 2

Thank you so much, you are wonderful user.

Teaser for the most Interesting Dark Knight HOW DOES SHE COME ABOUT If She starts off as Bruce and Mera is still around fighting her

Ah nvm. That's not a negative slash. 52 to plus are in the dark multiverse.

They're probably unstable without the barriers Morrison created.

How is the Dark Multiverse not just the Nightmare realm of the sphere of gods?

Injustice fits pretty nicely in the Dark Multiverse, truth be told

So basically all of Batman's fear universes are dying because he's committing omega sanction suicide via Darkseid and has let go of his fears or something?

Batman strapping Flash on the hood of his car to get a Cosmic Batmobile is pretty ridiculous indeed.
I want more.

What the fuck is even going on?

Because Snyder isn't very original but doesn't want to use someone else's work, so instead makes a bigger, edgier, darker version of something that's already around and pretends he's being super crazy and cool by doing it.

Snyder's long since been a hack.

Probably born a female.

>so instead makes a bigger, edgier, darker version of something that's already around and pretends he's being super crazy and cool by doing it.
dont you mean morrison?

because Nightmares arnt edgy enough heres a better question WHY isn't Parallax God of the dark multiverse theirs probably tons more fear in the dark multiverse then the normal multiverse

Morrison is the opposite of making things darker and edgier. Morrison fashioned himself as the metaheavy Anti-Moore.

Bigger is a case by case basis.

>says she's bruce but born female
sure name fag sure

>come on bruce having used atlantis magic and having possessed the queen of atlantis

Sure. Autism user.

Barry "Glass Jaw" Allen

>What's that? someone insulted a writer? WELL MORRISON IS WORSE TROLOLOL
Jesus christ fucking kill yourself

Getting Injustice for Batman.

>Morrison is the opposite of making things darker and edgier.
no he isnt did you read his x-men

Seems the worlds alll exist in the same space.

DC is giving all the fags who whine that Batman never goes evil in Elseworlds their story. I'm glad now I can point to these when retarded normies try to suck off Batman as being incorruptible.

Niice call back from Batman returns

>Making a bunch of fun stories about new X-Kids is edgy because the villain is super evil
Wow.

Honestly it is refreshing.

Yeah no bleed.

bat mammaries

Having Barry yelling in your ear all the time would get old fast

I love this. I always HATED that there were no versions of Batman that were evil (other than Owlman and Justice Lord), now we get all of these plus a heavy metal vibe. Oddly enought -52 Batman seemed to be Dark Knight Returns batman.

It's actually a copy of the new 52 pre Dcyou.

>Barry's consciousness is trapped with Bruce
that's kinda fucked

I don't remember him having the battank in that, and that smile was straight out of dkr

Earth A and elseworlds had a evil batman.

Also his pose after jumping out the tank.

There definitely have been Evil Batman (obviously Owlman) but there are always things like Injustice or even in Superman 3 which have engrained him in the cultural consciousness as "the" badguy to use in an inverse character. It makes sense though. Without shit like this, it's pure batwank to make Batman a credible thread to take out the whole world, while Superman is actually powerful enough to do it with a few allies at his side.

My name is Bruce Wayne and I'm the Battiest person alive.

Then it's both. Nu52 with DKR elements.